Role Play Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:24 am

The next thing we see is the inside of a large room, the aforementioned "lab," which looks more like a space-age decon chamber!

:?: enters through a metal door and walks over to a table with numerous objects scattered about. He picks up a magnifying glass and tries for a closer look at the wire piece.

:?: : Hmmm, no heavy fraying, and looks like too clean a cut. I'll need a closer look, I think.

He takes it under a microscope and adjusts the eyepiece. A click here, an adjustment there...but WAIT! What was that? He looks again and adjusts once more.

:?: (looking up from microscope): Are you kidding me?!?
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:41 am

And magically, the world blows up and starts anew, without anyone noticing.

You people know what to do.

Name: Twitch
Sex: Male

Bio: His favorite bands are Cradle of Filth, Lamb of God, and Children of Bodom. He loves the Resicent Evil games, especially RE0. He loves Vampire RPGs, and his precious cigs, as well as poetry.

Never to be seen without his upsidedown-cross necklace, and his headphones constantly spouting music, he's shy but kind. He worships Satan, and is somewhat random. Overall, he's a nice kid who likes to have fun and play games.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:27 am

Hey can I join the rp I wana be my fankid Kenzie

Hair: long curly reddish-blonde hair that has been layered with side bangs put into two messy buns secured with chopsticks
eyes: greenish-blue
attire: wearing a black tukini tank top with a off the shoulder red sweater with black pants and some brown converses
attitude: tomboy has a girly side but rarely shows it friends with all the guys some of the girls she basically has no family because her dad died when she was 3 and her mom dosent care very much about her she has a brother but hes in college and a stuck up sister shes mostly out of the house and she keeps it to herself
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:47 am

Hey can I join the rp I wana be my fankid Kenzie

Hair: long curly reddish-blonde hair that has been layered with side bangs put into two messy buns secured with chopsticks
eyes: greenish-blue
attire: wearing a black tukini tank top with a off the shoulder red sweater with black pants and some brown converses
attitude: tomboy has a girly side but rarely shows it friends with all the guys some of the girls she basically has no family because her dad died when she was 3 and her mom dosent care very much about her she has a brother but hes in college and a stuck up sister shes mostly out of the house and she keeps it to herself dont worry shell confess soon lol. Also back where she used to live she didnt have ANY friends and if she made a friend they usually just faked it or they died on her thats something else she keeps to herself. can someone fill me in on where we are
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:23 pm

Hey can I join the rp I wana be my fankid Janine

Hair:Lies on her face and is pretty droopy i have bangs but they are scarce and i am trying to grow them out i never wear anything in my hair.
attire: wears a black guns and roses tee and blue jeans that are snug I always wear a gold braclet but thats all.
attitude: I look tomboy but i am really smart friendly a runner and good at basketball but i stink at other sports i do one kind of dancing i joke a ton and I always am late to anything i am willing for new things but i am very stubborn when it comes to a few things.
eyes: light brown
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Role Play Thread

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:09 am

Thread closed in favor of the new roleplay thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Games”