Role Play Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:53 am

*Cartman wakes up and walks out with the others*
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:55 am

*Christine says weakly to Ally* I'm fine. The important thing is that everyone's okay. I couldn't live with myself if I killed a bunch of people.

*addresses everyone* Everyone listen up! I know only a few of you know me, but I'm Christine, the new girl. We were attacked by Frosty the Snowman and crabpeople while you were all sleeping. Jesus, almost saved us, but then Frosty went all psycho and almost killed me. Karli helped me out and I flew the plane here to Hawaii. How I know how to fly, I have no idea. I just wanted to let you all know what happened. *sits down to rest*
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:14 am

*Christine to the group* I think we should go find someplace to stay. Seeing as our adults are nowhere to be found...and well we're not in the most civilized part of Hawaii...we need wood*no one volunteers* OK FINE! I'll go *begins to leave*
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:21 am

*as Tweek* “I don’t have anything to cut wood.”

*as Cartman* “I’m not going out there to get f*cking wood!”
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:26 am

*to Tweek* I've got something to cut it with. Come with me Tweek, I need someone that still has their sanity*glares at Cartman*

*to Cartman* Oh you're coming too. Don't be such a little wussy bi*ch. So you'd better get your fat ass up now and help.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:30 am

*as Cartman to Christine* “Hell no! I’m not going anywhere! Screw you guys, I’m going hoooooome!”

*Tweek fallows Christine to get some wood*
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:33 am

*to Tweek*Thanks Tweek. We don't need that fat lard anyway. All he could probably carry would be a twig. So Tweek, I've been meaning to ask you why you're so calm. It's not the coffee...then what is it?*turns to Tweek*
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:43 am

*as Tweek* “I honestly don’t know. I just woke up like this today! I still can’t remember anything from last night though.”
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:47 am

*Christine to Tweek*Well I like you like this. You're normal. Not that you weren't normal before, but you're different now. Stan and I were the last ones to see you. You sort of froze or something funny. You know...maybe it's a girl....you like a girl and so you're normal*thinks* NO...maybe that's not it. Sorry Tweek, it's been a very strange day for me so I might not be all the way there in the head* Christine smiles at Tweek weakly*
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:03 am

*Christine and Tweek return with wood* That wasn't so bad now wasn't it*glaring at Cartman* ANyway, we'll have to make do with this*walks a little bit away from the group and sits staring to the ocean and sighes*
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:05 am

*Kyle stares blankly* Dude, what the hell just happened? Oh God, I think I'm starting to get those blackouts that Butters had!
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:18 am

*looks over at Kyle*Ok, well we were on our way to Hawaii and I overheard the pilots talking. Only they weren't pilots, but crabpeople and Frosty the snowman. So Frosty nearly killed me and Jesus came to kind of save the day and then...*catches breath*...and then we needed someone to pilot the plane and I knew how and so this is where we landed.

*laughes* I hope you caught all that Kyle.*looks at her bruises*That would explain all my bruises and all.
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(yeah yeah I'm from the South so deal with it:D)
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:22 am

*Kyle gasps* So that's how I got knocked out! *rubs his forehead* And that would explain the bump on my head. Ow!
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:26 am

*is relieved*Thank God someone around here believes me. I've been the only one either awake or sane since we boarded the plane it seems. Now, I don't know what to do. Here we are kind of out in the middle of nowhere in Hawaii and the only other ones that are awake are Cartman and Tweek. Cartman's being an ass, but that's not very surprising.
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(yeah yeah I'm from the South so deal with it:D)
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:30 am

*Kyle gets a scared look* You mean we're lost and there's no way to get home?! Oh my God, what are we gonna do?!! *runs a hand through his bushy hair*

Return to “Games”