217. When looking for quilitys in a man/woman you look for ones like stan and kyles/wendy and bebes.
218. You make your boyfriend wear your red poofball hat, because it turns you on. (And no, your boyfriend is NOT eight lol)
219. You own all the boys hats, and wendys purple french hat (sorry cant spell the name).
220. You dress after your fav character.
221. your nicknamed after one of the characters in the show.
222. If any one else in your school owns south park shoe laces, everyone knows their gonna get there ass chewed out, because YOU are the biggest fan in your school.
223. You have triva wars with your south park buddies for fun.
224. You and a friend can re-quote a whole episode together.
225. Your mom gets pissed because you speak along with every word in the show, and thats her pet peve.
227. You've ever called your friends to tell them you have an aborted treasure chest in your backyard.
228. You'd rather set fire to Wal-Mart than stop shopping there.
229. You've tried a fried chicken sundae.
230. You keep your underpants tightly guarded.
231. You could swear that your goldfish is trying to kill you.
232. You believe that Mongolians are very mis-understood.
233. You would use the intercom in a supermarket to inform shoppers of a cripple fight.
234. You would "put a dollah in the box-a".
235. You've kept on trying to find some Puerto Rican guy of average Puerto Rican height.
236. You believe in the ladder to heaven.
237. You MADE "Backdoor Sluts 9" upon finding out it didn't exist. Finding 5 midgets was the hard part.
238. You sing "Montage" every time you see one and laughed out loud hearing it in Team America.
239. You know how to hold a proper fag drag.
240. You've given someone a Hitler.
241. You know that if you french fry when you should have pizza'd that you're gonna have a bad time.
242. You dug up an indian burial ground then buried the bodies upside down and peed on them in the hope of meeting your evil twin to see what you'd look like with a beard.
Wow, what a great audience!
250- You've actually made a hippie run away saying "This music is so angry!" by playing Raining Blood really loud!
251- None of your friends dare to quote south park anymore arround you because they know you'll get murderously pissed off if they screw it up!
252- Every time someone says something stupid you say, "Kevin... goddammit!"
253- You call STD's studsis (like butters says it)
254- You've ever actually felt like you've learned something at the end of an episode
255- You've ever drawn little eyes and a mouth on your hand and made it sing about tacos and burritos
256- If you have a friend named Kenny, and you know that even though you'd feel really bad, that if he died, you'd totally be thinking "Oh my God! They killed Kenny!"
257- You've played marko-polo with ,"OH my God! They killed Kenny!" "You bastards!"
258- When you're refering to somehting in the past-tense you say it happened in "the before time, in the long long ago"
259- You've actually told someone about someone/something dieing by saying "anyone who has a _____ (grandmother/goldfish/etc.) step forward" then when they step up you say "Not so fast"
260- You refer to personal trainers as AIDES
261- You actually waited till you were 17 to have sex because chef said so
262- You call chicken pox "chicken hurpies"
263- It's become a habbit for you to say "aboot" instead of "about"
264- Ever time you whitnes a touching moment you break into song, singing "Heat of the moment" by Asia, complete with the feet stomping and hand claping!
265- If you can sing "Come sail away" really fast like Cartman does.
266- You've actually been to the real south park and thought it was the coolest place in the world!
-i believe in the ladder to heaven...
271: When even thou your girlfriend isnt a great South Park fan, she is always pendant when a new eposide is going to air, so she doesnt count you in for whatever activities that day.
272: When you give anyone around who isnt familiar an canadian accent.
"I literally broke the dam"
"Oh my God, our parents are so stupid, oh my God" (Stan)
282. You think about South Park first thing when you get up in the morning and before you've even brushed your teeth or had your breakfast, you start reciting quotes.
283. Your brother has to constantly tell you to shutup when you bring up South Park and he tells you things like, "This is getting old;" "You're making me start to hate South Park now;" "I'm getting sick of it;" "Aw, more South Park?" and, finally, "You're repeating it like a little kid. You don't even know what you're saying"
284. You went a week thinking about your absolute favorite episode and repeating the same lines from it about 20 hours out of the day! (Well, it felt like it. I couldn't stop!)
285. You start telling your mom about "Trapped in the Closet" from the time when she's picking out groceries to the time when she's looking at clothes at Wal-Mart and she's not even listening. (Well, she was kind of listening. She was looking at a shirt and like, "Oh, really...")
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest