Rate the pic of the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: Rate the pic of the person above you

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:39 am

Butterslover21- 8/10. You’re really cute…my only nitpick is that the light coming from the window on the left is just a bit distracting.

Delilah- 9/10. Oooh, the highlights came out really well on your hair [unlike mine- it looks more like a full-on hair dye because my dad kind of overkilled it this time]. Cute picture.

KKA- 8/10. I’m not so into the big earrings, but I like the other piercings and heavy eyeliner. My parents would throw a fit if I did my eyeliner nice and heavy like that…

rainbow.bix- 9/10. The hair looks very pretty on you. I like it…and the piercings rock.

MF42- 10/10. Gah! You lucky! I wish I could’ve gone to the show [I missed it because I had a college class both nights they were in my state…]. It must’ve been awesome! Anyways, I like the expression, the hair is cool…and yeah. You might as well hand that shirt over…and the little lantern thing hanging up off to the side. Those are cool and I want ‘em.

KKA- …/10. Light can do strange things sometimes.

KKA- 8/10. From an artistic standpoint, if you cropped the picture close to focus on the person, it would’ve made a cool composition.

^ ^;

K-Mac- 8/10. The background is a lot better than I can usually muster. It’s like a cool water ripple effect thing.

Bug- …/10. It’s so bright! The bottom looks like it could be an interesting little still-life composition…and I like that brand of shampoo you have there. That stuff smells good.

SL- 9/10 and 10/10. Your boyfriend is pretty cute if you ask me, and you look really pretty there. The picture’s just a little blurry, though. The second picture is also really pretty. Can I have that necklace of yours? I like it a lot.

Me and my boyfriend. I'm currently using this in a painting I'm working on for my Painting I class...

The background sucks; I made it white so it would be easy to cut out and paste into the collage we have to paint. The original background was pretty boring anyways- a white wall and part of my red couch.

^ ^;
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 am

10/10 for the professional look!

I will never post an un-edited picture of me...
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 pm

10/10 for all of 'em.. OM-GUH, LONG HAIRZ! *wants to pet it* Seriously. Long, dark hair = amazing.

Here's some fairly new ones of moi:

New haircut.
Lol, MySpace.
Come on, feel the Illinoise.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:41 am

Lynn: 10/10, you look gorgeous! You picked a great dress, it complements your hair and complexion well. :)
lolrus: 10/10, it looks so sweet and tender it could bring tears to people’s eyes. I love your hair, and he is looking mighty fine too :D You’re both extremely lucky to have each other, and I can’t wait to see what the painting will look like. ^^
gtaca: 9/10 for the filtration. You’re different than how I expected you to look (which I don’t mean in a negative way at all!!!) :)
Bug: 10/10, I love the long hair, and do I spy with my little eye a Homer Simpson t-shirt? :D
Max: 10/10 for my twinneh, the new hair is gorgeous! Extra points for your shirt >D

[picture deleted]
Last edited by Blue Twilight on Sun May 16, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:21 am

Blue Twilight wrote:Lynn: 10/10, you look gorgeous! You picked a great dress, it complements your hair and complexion well. :)

Thanks. =D I actually got my dress made 'cause my mom is friends with someone in that profession. It was a night to remember...and forget in the drunken aspects. XD

10/10 for your photo. You guys look like you have no idea what's going on. :cartmanlaugh:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:09 am

Picture links abound!

MSH: 9/10, the short-bob type thing really suits you.

BT: 10/10: My reaction. And yes, that would be my Homersapien shirt...

No. NO... NOOOOO!!! :( I can't find it anywhere!!! Dammit, that was going to be my next pic. I think I gave it to Goodwill because is was a large, and I couldn't squeeze my ginormous ass into it anymore. Oh well, here are some other great retired shirts that I came across looking for it!

Purchased from a VW show in SanAntonio in '95:
Front
Back

Idk where the hell this one came from.

ps; I was going to do a "live version" of the first pic, but every pose I came up with just made me look more insane, maniacal, and quite possibly like someone who keeps toes in a jar in the fridge next to the Kosher Dills. And I don't mean pickles.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:15 am

Twinnehface: 9/10. You're beautiful as always! :D But yeah, you both look pretty confused. :P Ah, well. You're gorgeous, confused or no. ^^ *hug*
Bug: 9.5/10. Deeewd! I love those shirts! My dream car is still, and will always be, a VW bug. Maybe sometime in the future, I shall acquire one. ^^

Here are some from when my "group" of offline friends went to The Cheesecake Factory a few days ago:

As my friend Brandon decides what he wants, I effortlessly devour your soul.
I, uh, sit there and look creepy with my latte.
Apparently, to-go bags smell good?
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 am

KMac: 9/10 - Woaw, that looks cool. :D
Bug: 8/10 - Interesting...what's been going on there?
Lynn: 9/10 - The first one's a little wacky/blurry looking, but oh well, you still look awesome! 10/10 for the second pic. Your 'rents sure know a lot of interesting people.
Lolrus: 9/10 - Aaaaawe, that's really nice! :)
gtaca2005: 8/10 - The hell's going on with your camera? :O
Max: 10/10 - You = cuteness! :D
Bug again: 9/10 - Holey crap when'd your hair get so long! Also, love the Homer Shirt! :D
BT: 9/10 - Nah, you don't look retarded. A little silly maybe, but it's cute. :P
Bug once again: 9/10 - Your shirts are awesome! :D
Max again: 9/10 - Ooh, creepy pics!...'cept for that last one, that's just plain lol. :P

---------------------------

Me being retarded with those little Canada flag thingies that you can find all over the place on Canada Day, cause, well, f*ck it, I'm weird. XD

...I'm too lazy to name them. :P
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/83/1000745op3.jpg
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4275/1000748bc9.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8593/1000755eq3.jpg
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:04 am

Long hair was... 1997/98/99? I cut it off when I had to change jobs.
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:18 am

Bug~ 9/10 Coool, your shirts are AWESOME!
Max~ 9/10 XD! You're really cute, btw!
Mr.Hat~ 9/10 Lol!

Here's a new pic of me:
http://delilahrae.deviantart.com/art/Me-90685444
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 am

8.7ish/10 for bug
8/9 for hat, like tha flags man
8.5/10 for deliah I wish my camera is as good as yours, my cell phone takes better pics than it does.

Speaking of which... What I wore on the fourth

Silver Phonix

Canamerican Day

More arts at the gallery than on here will update in a few days.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:18 pm

10/10 for all the pics. Huh, you look younger than I pictured you. Good to see young people today are so homicidal. :)

I just got back from visiting my cousins in England. Here's a pic of us
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm not that young, I'm 18 but I guess I look younger than I am. It's somewhat annoying really. Some people think my sis is older than I because she wears makeup and stuff, wilst I never do.

The person on the right looks like she's whimpering for some reason. Your on the left right? Kinda pale, but I bet I'm paler than you. :P Um...yea score thingy um... 7.45/10 need something else besides white for the background.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 pm

KKA: 9/10. It could be an album cover.

Who'sch a good puppy-dawg? Yesh, daas a good puppy-dawg!

Return to “Games”