Rate the pic of the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: Rate the pic of the person above you

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 pm

gtaca- 8.5/10. Did Photoshop eat your soul again?

:P

Bug- 10/10. The hair! All the better to headbang with, I'd say...

MSH- 10/10. I love the hair and eyeliner to death...so awesome. I'd cut my hair, but I want to have metalhead headbanger hair for a while and really huge liberty spikes sometime when my hair gets even longer...

BT- 10/10. Both of you are really pretty, and the lighting and scenery are really awesome to boot.

:mrgreen:

Bug- 9/10. Those shirts are full of win...and I wish I could have a VW Bug car.

MSH- 10/10. It looks like you had fun at the Cheesecake place. I'd kill to go out to a Cheesecake place with my friends [even though I've yet to have a cheesecake that topped my dad's specialty New York style cheesecake :P ].

Hatman- 9/10. Canadian pride! Woot! I had to -1 point for the middle picture's blurriness- I thought my eyes went bad for a second there.

^ ^;

Delilah- 9/10. The red hair is very pretty and you don't need makeup to look good- I value that in people.

K-Mac- 9/10. Nice photo you have there! I like the scenery and stuff. As for the art, I'll leave my comments over on dA when I don't feel so lazy...

KKA- 9/10. It looks like you all had fun up there.

:mrgreen:

Bug- 10/10. It's just too cute and any rating less than that would be blasphemous.

My boyfriend's picture of meh, working on a plushie...and yes, the sunlight is that obnoxiously bright in my room. Bleh.

Not a stranglehold...but an around the neck hug. Here we are, cam-hoaring again...

Oh, shiznits! Lolrus has teeth? She has the ability to smile? Is it the end of the world?
._.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 pm

For some reason, the first two had a 404 error. 9/10 for the third one though. You should smile more, you're pretty cute. :P

Here's my commitment in permanent marker.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 am

:shock: How were you able to write "ANUS" across your forehead so perfectly, and the right way around? :lol: I keed.
10/10, but have you thought of getting Icaraus on your arm like a certain Swedish murder machine we all know, love and fear?
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Lolrus - 10/10 You have a pretty smile. Do it more often.
marvelfreak - 10/10 Lovin' the commitment.

I was tripped out on the busride to my sister's.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:05 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:Lolrus - 10/10 You have a pretty smile. Do it more often.
marvelfreak - 10/10 Lovin' the commitment.

I was tripped out on the busride to my sister's.

10/10 for originality. How many people have pictures of themselves on a bus?
I see the light! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:09 pm

BRM BUG: That's the only kind of dog i'm not scared of... well, not so scared of that I run out of the room and cower in the corner eating coffee grounds. 7/10
Kenny Kicks Ass: The Goth Kids! 7/10
Teh-Lolrus: You're looking down at us all like we're ants from afar with the distain of an ambivolent guitar goddess, ready to be our bain or benefit at random, for your own amusment. It looks like you have a mutant metalic squid creeping out of your throat, ready to stab the poorpers below. The very light behind you appears sinister, yeah, you make white an evil colour. looksl lika a visitor is standing on your shoulder, could be one of your metal-angels though. What's with the hippy flower? 9/10
Teh-Lolrus: Your boyfriend has fake plastic hair, natural hair can't possibly be that gravity defying and arc-shaped. You gonna cut him up with those leather spiky things. You have a creepy stare... 8/10
Teh-Lolrus: Your hair is in intercourse! Glad to see you're not always down and creepy looking, you look like a hannah-montanna obsessed, high school musical singing 12 year old hugging your favourite plushie in this, and your BF looks like he's just been injected with pure happiness. What's thart HUGE BUG on his chest? 10/10
[bMarvel:[/b] Freaky font drawing skills abound. I could never draw that precice on my wrist... what if i slipped and cut myself and looked like an emo or worse, died like an emo, oh my god that'd be too much pressure. 9/10 for the bravery!

Sorry about the lack of pics, my camera is ded!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 am

MF42- 10/10. That is so full of pure win, you have no idea. My parents would murder me if I drew on myself with Sharpie, though...even if it is of a band they like [*cough* Pink Floyd *cough*].

That's weird. The first two pictures work fine for me, but it could just be computers being weird... Cute...? What are you on, LSD?

^ ^;

SL- 9/10. Tripped out? Cool. I love that shirt of yours, and it's cool how you got a pic on the bus. You don't see those too often around here on the BBS.

Smile...? Wha...? I guess I'll do that whenever I bother to. It's a lot of work for me to do that, though.

SS- Guitar goddess? I wish, but I'll never be. I don't even know my proper chords yet. The thing near my shoulder was a first-place ribbon for some Art show, if I remember correctly. The hippie flower? I am part tree-hugging hippie, too...don't you remember?

Nah. My boyfriend's hair is like deity hair...it's fluffy and awesome. I want to find out what the heck he uses in the hair, though...it smells really good...like some addictive drug to sniff or something... Kekeke, my boyfriend likes stealing that spiked bracelet of mine to wear. Creepy stare? My brother's the one with the death stare, not me...

:shock:

Hair secks? What? Oh, that. My hair does funny things when I take pictures at weird angles. Oh, snap. Yes...I actually can be somewhat happy at times, like when I'm around my boyfriend there. The bug on his chest? Do you mean that sword necklace I bought him ages ago?

Demons don't always have red eyes...[*warning* Make sure there's no one around that gets scared easily...]

That one was of me messing around with that awesome webcam that came with the iMac. It had this cool 'X-Ray' filter that I used here...
._.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:01 am

I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:30 pm

I so need to edit me some pics :p

great one lolrus, very brutal. 10/10

You're a packet of pens BK?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 pm

sharpies accutally not pens, sharpies
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:50 am

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n204 ... 3D0251.jpg

Nothing special, just me in my uniform.

teh-lolrus: 10/10. Great photo. It freaked me out at first.

butters kenny: So, you are a packet of SHARPIES?
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Lolrus - 10/10. It's what Dethklok would call "brutal".

Kyleen - 10/10 Very pretty.

Here's another pic...I have no idea what was going on here or why it was blurry...oh yeah, we were baked.

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:36 pm

@ Lolrus: 10/10 Awesome!
@ kyleen11: 8.5/10 You look nice.
@ Sizzling Lynn: 9/10 Cool blurry stoned-ness.

I just noticed how long my hair looks when I took this pic: http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x175 ... meh1-1.jpg
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
OrangeWarrior

Postby OrangeWarrior » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 am

I look all most like avatar but with brown hair.
What the f*ck is wrong with my website(http://vulpinbanditroleplayinggame.wetpaint.com/)?N one is visting it!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:51 am

lolrus: 10/10, although I'm not one for filtering, the X-ray effect makes it look even cooler!

butters kenny: 10/10, but only because it astounds me that a packet of markers is capable of using a computer, much less posting on a forum. :P

Kyleen11: 10/10, you is gorgeous, girl!

Sizzling Lynn: 9/10 for blurriness, but you look like you're having fun (to say the least!) Stoned/drunk pics are always so much funnier when you look at them the next day.

KennyKicksAss: 9/10, a little blurry but damn your hair is gorgeous! I'd kill to have long straight hair someday.

Two of my friends and me on Friday night, and we're celebrating the start of the olympics by PARTYING THE AUZZIE WAY, MATE! Yes, we're drunk...

[picture deleted]
Last edited by Blue Twilight on Sun May 16, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Return to “Games”