Q&A: What Episode Is This From?

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Q&A: What Episode Is This From?

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:02 am

rguerard wrote:Ok, I need to know if there was an episode where they play the end at the beginning and play the whole episode in reverse.... im pretty sure there is i just cant remember what goes on in the episode so its very hard to find!

Never happened. Where do you people hear these things?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Re:

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 am

fellowship kyle wrote:
master ed wrote:sorry, idk the answer..but is there any episode were cartman sings "kyles mom is a big fat b*tch, or is it just the movie. And what season is passion of the jew?

i think its the christmas special in season one :santa: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :gaykenny: :assface: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansmile: :cartmanscared: :cartmansad: :cartmanoooh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh: :tp: :gothstan: :zeemole: :D :) : :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :timmy: :santa: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh: :tp: :gothstan: :zeemole: ( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :lol:

What part of "Don't use more than a few emoticons." didn't you understand? Six-hour ban.

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:50 am

Big-Will wrote:
rguerard wrote:Ok, I need to know if there was an episode where they play the end at the beginning and play the whole episode in reverse.... im pretty sure there is i just cant remember what goes on in the episode so its very hard to find!

You never know; someone may have screwed around with an ep and uploaded it that way on YouTube. I've seen that with other shows or sketches.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:You never know; someone may have screwed around with an ep and uploaded it that way on YouTube. I've seen that with other shows or sketches.

That doesn't make it official or canon or authentic, and it should be marked as a spoof or fan video.

satanicWarmaster

Postby satanicWarmaster » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Looking to find the episode where in one scene, the boys are hanging out with Tweak, doing a project or somethig. And his parents give them all coffee...Cartman gets to messed and pukes all over himself. been looking for it for a while cant find what season its from even.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 am

Season 2, episode 17 - Gnomes. The boys stay up all night with Tweek waiting for those gnomes. They drink waaay too much coffee and start acting weird. While they're getting wasted on coffee, Mr. Tweek does their report for them and gives it to them. While he's telling them how to deliver the oral report, Tweek sees the gnomes and tries to tell the other boys to look, but they're still listening to his father.

animal_chick

Postby animal_chick » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:15 am

Hi.

I want to know if anyone can tell me which episode the scientology one is, where it gives an explanation of what scientologists actually believe... (I think that part is captioned "This is what scientologists actually believe"). Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks.
GregW

Postby GregW » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:10 am

Season 9 Episode 12 - Trapped in the Closet.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:31 am

Big-Will wrote:

Haha. See the "Seinfeld" episode The Apology, 908.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Anyone know the episode where at the end I think it's the mayor is congratualating the boys and says something like "...thanks to these four brave little boys..." and then a bird carries off Kenny and she says "...three brave little boys..." or something like that.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
GregW

Postby GregW » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:54 pm

KennyKicksAss wrote:Anyone know the episode where at the end I think it's the mayor is congratualating the boys and says something like "...thanks to these four brave little boys..." and then a bird carries off Kenny and she says "...three brave little boys..." or something like that.

Season 5 - Cripple Fight.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:58 pm

^^ Thanks!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:18 am

^ Oh, and that wasn't the mayor. You'll find it was the attorney that helped get Big Gay Al back into Scouts.

Funny ep, though. Never knew the fight scene was a reference to a movie (They Live!) until I saw the VH1 special.
this_bitch_bites

Postby this_bitch_bites » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:28 pm

[quote="AngusMcTavish"]^ Oh, and that wasn't the mayor. You'll find it was the attorney that helped get Big Gay Al back into Scouts.

Yeah, her name was Gloria Alread
Remember, we all die in 2012!!!
garrison_kyle_fan

Do you know what episode this is from?

Postby garrison_kyle_fan » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:51 pm

I found it while watching a fan video, and I have no idea what episode it is from. I do have a picture though:

Please if you do know what episode it is from, that would mean a lot to me. :D

Return to “Games”