Q&A: What Episode Is This From?

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Gontuu

Re: Q&A: What Episode Is This From?

Postby Gontuu » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 am

Big-Will wrote:No idea. Maybe the sled races down Phil Collins Hill?

The only episode that I watched (and I've gone all seasons so far) and the only episode that I saw a snowball hit something was in Cow Days, and it hit the bull in the balls... I guess it's false memories. But I am suprised that they live in Colorado and yet there hasn't been a snowball fight, which leads me to my episode idea (if the producers actually look at the forum) which is in the Episode Ideas for season 12 place.
Stan: Dad, aren't you supposed to like, not drink and drive?
Randy: I'm not drinking and driving, I'm driving while I'm drinking, right boys?!
Cartman: Sure, whatever dude.

Favorite Character - Tweak
Favorite Episode - Child Abduction is not funny
Brad4321

Postby Brad4321 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 am

No such episode exists.

Anyone know where I got that from? I could have sworn it was SP.
Gontuu

Postby Gontuu » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:35 am

I remember an episode of Two and a Half Men, where Alan toke Jake to go camping, but none of the hippie stuff occured.. Just the fact of hippies even being involved makes me think South Park...
Stan: Dad, aren't you supposed to like, not drink and drive?
Randy: I'm not drinking and driving, I'm driving while I'm drinking, right boys?!
Cartman: Sure, whatever dude.

Favorite Character - Tweak
Favorite Episode - Child Abduction is not funny
Joshiman

Postby Joshiman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:15 pm

hey guys i'm looking for some episodes where stan kyle and cartman are looking for their new 4th friend after kenny died and make it up like this show the bachelor where they give roses to the guy who wins and stuff.. well anyway i can't really find the episodes though i remember that i watched them on tv once.. they should be between 5th and 6th season but there is nothing so far.
thanks for helping! :assface:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:23 am

That was 606: Professor Chaos
timbo8708

Postby timbo8708 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:42 pm

what one was with butters singing what what in the but on youtube
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Canada on Strike, Episode Four, Season 12
cocopup

Postby cocopup » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Which episode does Cartman try to kill Kyle, Stan and Kenny with a bat?
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Brad4321 wrote:I remember than stan went camping with his dad, and randy wanted him to catch his own food. He doesn't catch anything, then runs into a group of hippies who gave him hippie gumbo. Later in the episode, the hippies take randy's truck, fishing poles, and sleep in his tent. Stan ends up working with the park ranger to rid the park of all the hippies by doing away with the park's freebies and utilities.

Anyone know? I just watched seasons 1-7 and didn't find it...unless I skipped something...

Anyone know where I got that from? I could have sworn it was SP.

This was an episode on "King of the Hill," just substitute Stan Marsh for Bobbie Hill, and Randy Marsh for Hank Hill.
BigAl89

Postby BigAl89 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:09 am

cocopup wrote:Which episode does Cartman try to kill Kyle, Stan and Kenny with a bat?

703 Toilet Paper
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
retiringterry

Postby retiringterry » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:52 pm

I've got on this forum to ask a similar question. Cartman was trying to kill Stan with a Wiffle Bat and told him it would only take a few hours. I saw this episode in USA October 2005. But have not been able to find the episode since. Anyone any ideas? Thanks
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 pm

retiringterry wrote:I've got on this forum to ask a similar question. Cartman was trying to kill Stan with a Wiffle Bat and told him it would only take a few hours. I saw this episode in USA October 2005. But have not been able to find the episode since. Anyone any ideas? Thanks

It was actually Kyle who he was trying to kill, and the episode is called Toilet Paper. It's from season 7, episode 3.
cowleyad

Postby cowleyad » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 am

What episode has an introduction with Matt Stone and Trey Parker where they introduce the South Park writing staff (they don't remember their names) and they are pretending how "close" they are with their staff. They don't want to seem like big-wigs... It's an older episode.
kaizt

Postby kaizt » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm

where does cartman explain sex with "...smack her titties around a little, then stick your wiener inside her and pee" ?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:50 pm

kaizt wrote:where does cartman explain sex with "...smack her titties around a little, then stick your wiener inside her and pee" ?

Episode 1010 - Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy

Cartman: What's to understand? You get a boner, slap her titties around some and then stick it inside her and pee.

The boys didn't see anything wrong with Ike having sex with his teacher, heh, until Cartman learned that they're having it in the halls. Hall monitor Cartman wasn't having any of it!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Games”