Return To Hotel BBS

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:57 pm

*karli's too busy to even notice the people in the bar. She runs over to the bar tender* "Sir! Sir, there's a person in a hotel room that's not moving!"
*the bar tender puts down the cup he was cleaning* "Dammit! That's the 4th person today! First the cleaning lady, then th-"
*karli shakes her head* "No! She's not dead, she's just not awake!"
*bar tender* "She's sleeping in?"
*karli, very frustraded* "NO! Look, there were two killer fish. They both took us captive and tied us up. Then we turned on the Cooking Channel and they ran away. I woke up, but she didn't! In fact... I never fell asleep."
*bar tender* "You expect me to believe that?"
*karli to bar tender* "Look pal, I've been running around for the last 2 pages with my hands tied behind my back, and you don't believe me?!"
*the two continue to scuabble*
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:05 pm

I walk into the bar and begin playing pool. After winning a great amount of money, a man walks up to me.

"Wanna drink?" he askes me.

I gladly accept and after the third bottle I get very drunk.

"Hey! You!" I yell at a six-year-old, "why didn't you say hello? You wanna go bitch? Let's go!"

I sock the kid in the face and he's out cold. The cops show up and handcuff me.

"I God to drunk, I am not swear! I thought this was America, the land of the free!" I resume yelling until someone tazes me.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:19 am

*karli rolls her eyes* "tsk, typical... poor kid."
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:23 am

BlindHamster wakes up somewhere in a dark corner with an empty bottle of whiskey and a lampshade on his head.

Realising he drank too much the past... months, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
He enters the hotel and walks towards the bar to get drunk again, ignoring the person yelling at him to pay his hotel bills and ignoring the other people at the bar.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:43 pm

*Amber runs throught the hotel with difficulty, because her legs are asleep. She runs into a game room, where there is a table full of dogs playing poker, and falls over* "Have you guys seen two fish and and a girl come throught here!?" *The dogs just stare stupidly at her*
I *Heart* You.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:46 pm

*SJ gets out his spam cans and attatches them to his rifle like you would the hopper on a paintball gun. He then goes out into the hallway and pokes around*
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:25 pm

megan*w wrote:*Megan walks into hotel and sees the bar*

Megan: Give me a shot of everything alcoholic you have.
Bar-man: How old are you?
Megan: 13
Bar-man: Ok, here you go.
Megan: Yay!!! I like this place!

*Megan finally finishes drinking the shots of everything alcoholic the bar has (which is a lot*

*Drunk, she gets up and tries to walk out of the bar*

Megan: I'm going... home. This. Place... su-

*She trips over a bar stool and falls to the ground*

*Sleeps*
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:41 pm

Kelly looks around, bored. It wasn't as it used to be. Used to be zombies everywhere and Chuck Norris. Bored she leaves the hotel...after lighting it on fire...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
KylezGirl4Ever

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:59 pm

Malka grabs her iPod, and jumps out of the burning building, somehow surviving 666 stories.

Malka: Holy sh*t!

Then she puts her headphones on and starts listening to Carmina Burana. A fireman asks her to please move; and all she does is flip him off.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:03 am

*Amber runs out of the poker room, as one of the dogs growled at her. She runs down the hall the other way, still looking for Karli, and jumps over a sleeping girl on her way into the bar. She runs up to the bartender.* "Did you see a teenage girl and a few evil fish come through here!?" *The bartender gives Amber that same stupid look, and.. Well, answers* "There was a girl in here earlier, but I don't know where she is now.... There were no fish, though."
I *Heart* You.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:26 am

*karli, whilst running through the halls, makes a skidding stop when she sees Amber from the corner of her eye* "Hey! I'm over here!"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:28 am

*Amber runs over to Karli* "Oh my god, Karli, you're alive! I thought that Malachai and Fishy had taken you away! It's great to ee you're alright! But... We need a way to keep those fish away from uis!!"
I *Heart* You.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:45 am

*karli to Amber* "Don't worry. After watching that cook show, I don't think they'll be back for a loong while." *blinks* "But...you were asleep for so long, I thought you got knocked unconisious or something!"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:54 am

*Amber sighs* "I guess you're right... Oh, and why I slept so long? I don't know, but I kept having these strange dreams that I stayed up late working on a house! It was really wierd!"
I *Heart* You.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:08 am

*karli to Amber* "Wow, that is wierd..."

Return to “Games”