Return To Hotel BBS

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:13 am

*Amber nods* "I know! And the wierdest thing is.... No matter how long we worked, it never got done!"
I *Heart* You.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:26 am

*karli shakes her head* "That sounds like the worst nightmare ever! I had a dream I was in Soviet Russia once, and everythign was backwards."
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:34 am

*Amber to Karli* "Yeah! I heard that in Soviet Russia, house builds YOU!!"
I *Heart* You.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:03 pm

*SJ walks around the hotel's halls, looking for Jay C. He pokes his head into open rooms every so often*
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:21 pm

* Josh walks the halls of the hotel knocking on random people's door and running away. he is also carefully watching for SJ which if Josh is correct SJ has an automatic wepon on him. Josh pulls on his body armor just to be safe.* SJ would never shoot me... or would he? he thinks to himself
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:36 pm

I wake up in a dirty room with a chest and a lock on it. On my head is some sort of metal contraption.

A TV comes on revealing a doll.

"Hello Brian. Wanna play a game?" the doll says, "you are probably wondering why you are hear. You all have something in common with the people around."

I look around and see bodies on the floor.

"I'm dead."

"No. But what you are wearing on your head is timed. When the timer runs out, a stake will be driven into your head. Think of it like a, freak sex accident. The key to unlock the device and take it off is in your nutsack. Let the game begin."

"My nutsack?"
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:46 am

After playing snooker by himself for about 30 minutes, Jordan sits down; still listening to the music playing on his MP3 Player. He's currently singing the lyrics to the now playing tune; Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood.

"I'm Happy! I'm feeling glad I got sunshine! In a bag I'm useless, but not for long, the future.....is coming on!
I'm Happy! I'm feeling glad I got sunshine! In a bag I'm useless, but not for long, the future.....is coming on...it's coming on...it's coming on...it's coming on...it's coming on!"

Suddenly the wall phone in the dimly lit snooker room starts to ring. Pausing the music, Jordan picks it up.
"Hello?"
"I hear you require a set of headphones in order to do your music gig in this hotel, correct?"
"Who is this? Are you like some other DJ who's challenging me...or sumin?"
"Well let's just say...we've met before. Now listen carefully...there's a door just down the corridor outside the room you're in that says 'Cleaners Only'. Go through that door and lift up the floor panel in the room. You'll find a secret passage out of the hotel and down into an old abandoned underground shopping centre that this hotel has been built over. There should be a music store somewhere near the back of the shopping centre. Get your headphones from there and quickly make your way back up here."
"Shopping centre? Are you 'avin a laugh?!"
"Nope!"
"Alright then...corridor, door, secret passge, dark abandoned shopping centre, music store, headphones, back up here, no problem."

Putting the phone down, Jordan picks up a few things on a nearby table and makes his way out of the snooker room.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:12 pm

Clowncatcher arrives at the hotel with a nagen of Jack Daniels in his hand. He is about to check in when he notices something doesn't feel right. Suddenly NAZI PIRATES jump out from behind a water feature and start wreaking havoc. Clowncatcher laughs as he watches Havoc being wreaked (He irratated Clowncatcher in chat once). Anyway the Nazi Pirates are up to no good so Clowncather pulls out a sawn-off shotgun. He shoots the Nazi Pirates but there are too many and even with his Irish powers he can't defeat them all. He realises they have him cornered...

DUN DUN DUN!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:53 am

A man walks into the Hotel smoking a joint his eyes are red, everyone looks at him and pauses. Everyone screams ITS HIM.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:58 am

[color=lime:658e1] *josh again is still wandering the halls.*

"f*ck it i don't feel like looking for him any more." Says Josh as he runs to the elevator and presses the button for his floor.

The elevator stops at the next floor and a duffel bag comes flying at Josh

" Get changed. You said you wanted to help me rob a bank right?" Says a guy in full body armor and holding an AK 47.

"Devon? Is that you under there?" Said Josh, curoiusly

"Shut up, f*cking [i:658e1]t[/i:658e1]wat, just get changed" Said the man

" yup it's Devon in there." Josh says to himself as he opens the bag.

"Dude! you know I don't know who to f*cking work this thing." Said Josh suprised as he pulls an AK47 from the bag.

"Exactly. I'm taking you to target pratice." Said Devon with a snicker in his voice

"Target pratice? With what?" Said Josh as he starts to put on his armor.

"Oh you'll see" says Devon as he runs into the elevator.[/color:658e1]
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm

I start to panic in the dimly lit room.

"I can't chop off my nutsack!"

I smash my head into the wall, trying to break free of the device.

"Wait a minute..."

I had an idea. I held the spike and pulled. It became a bit looser, so I turned the spike around, facing the opposite direct. I run into the wall ahead of me. The spike punctures the wall in front of me and I'm back in the hotel.

The doll comes out, riding his tricycle.

"You were supposed chop open your nutsack!"

I kick him and he falls backwards. The head comes off and reveals the doll was really...
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:57 am

*Amber looks around. Apparently, Karli has left. Amber goes back up to her room to watch TV and get some snacks*
I *Heart* You.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:08 pm

INBTF:Hey this thread is popular again, and who's idea was it? Well technically it was Shane's idea, but it was my idea to give it a second try.
Sam Jackson:Come on INBTF we have to get out of here.
INBTF:Oh my God it is Samuel L. Jackson.
Sam:Yes, now we have to get the f*ck out of this hotel, there are f*cking snakes in here.
INBTF:SNAKES IN A HOTEL, LETS GO!
(Both run off to who the hell knows where)
Setting the standard since 1852
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:27 am

I think this looks like a good thread and I want to remind everyone it's still here my name is Claudia and I wana join also.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:33 am

We shall rebuild this hotel to it's once former glory!!

*Jay cuts the red tape blocking the entrance to Hotel BBS and then states; "Welcome to Hotel BBS! The most grand hotel on the internets!". He then walks into the hotel, into the main hall, and sees a large group of people already enjoying themselves*

"... how the f*ck did you guys get in here!?"
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Games”