Return To Hotel BBS

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:48 am

Among the number of strange, new guests, Angus is standing by the counter, cola in hand.

Angus: Why, we never left! We're the renovators and maintenance, and now that things are all patched up and good as new, we're just celebrating a job well done. Get you a cola or something? Oh, by the way, we'll bill you at the end of the month. (to others, raising glass) Success!

Group (raising their glasses): Success! (All downing drinks)
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Claudia: *Enter the hotel and walks up to the receptionist* Hello, I called ahead about my suite?
Receptionst: *chewing bubble gum* Yeah and?
Claudia: Well can I get the keys to my suite?
Receptionst: Probably why ya askin' me?
Claudia: Your the receptionst!
Receptionst: And?
Claudia: Ugh look my name is Claudia Hogan I called ahead for my suite and now I wana get the keys to my suite!
Receptionst: Oh ya shoulda asked ya know
Claudia: *sighs* Just give me the keys
Receptionst: What keys?
Claudia: I'll get it myself *mummbling to herself* they need better help around here *reaches behind the desk and pulls out any old key then smiles sweetly* Thank you for your help *goes upstairs*
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 pm

*Where was I? No clue. Does it matter? No.*

The doors to the hotel opened wide as two attendants did their duties. It was the grand opening, and you couldn't have your guests get their hands tired. Shane walked through said doors, paying little attention to the boasts of others or the loud bellows of the ignorant. He walked up to the front desk, black briefcase in hand.
"Reservation for Shane Haughey. Password:Chocolate-Thunda."
"Yes, sir, all is in order. Enjoy your stay in the hotel BBS." Big-Will smiled and added before randomly farting. he handed Shane his key.
"You have room 616."
Shane left Will there and started heading up the stairs towards teh sixth floor. He didn't trust elevators and their explosive qualities.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi I'm just here to pick something for a friend, were's the coat check?

Receptionist: How should I know

Me: *Ticked off*...Because you work here?

R: Just find it your self.

Me: I don't like your tone of voice

Five minutes later...

Me:...okay, listen you STUPID HOAR!! your only job is to be polite to the people that walk in, How do fail at that!

R: I'm Calling Security!

*I head butt her, breaking her nose, then bring the heel of my hand in an upward motion to her nose, forcing the bone into her brain, killing her*

And thats the difference between me and Elrog, now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bury the receptionist in a shallow grave of lye.
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:35 am

*I walk in and see some familiar people*
Me: Uh...hi?
Some people: f*ck you!
Some others: Hey man.
Some others: GTFO N00B!
Me: Okay...
*I walk up to receptionist*
Receptionist: Hello andr-
Me: Big-Will? What are you doing at reception?
Big-Will: I finally worked up the nerve to complain to Nall. You know how it is.
Me: Damn, that sucks.
Receptionist: Your room is ready by the way. 40th floor, room 409. And yeah, this does sucks, but I can't complain. Well, actually I can. Do you know how damn hard it is to work here with all these retards and bots?! And about some other employees-
*I walk away to the elevator, ignoring Will*
Big-Will: Damn it...
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:10 am

Claudia: *exits her room on the way down she sees many people but only stops by CruciFACTION* Good job with the receptionst I gotta give you props for that *walks of to the bar* Umm well I never did this before um *to everyone* WHAT SHOULD I GET?
Random Guy: BUD LITE!
Random Girl: BLOODY MARY
Drunk Guy: EVERYTHING!
Rich Guy: THEIR FINEST WINE!
Claudia: Um I'll get a what'd ya call it Bit Lide?
Bartender: Bud Lite?
Claudia: Oh yeah that thing!
Bartender: How old are you?
Claudia: eleven
Bartender: Do you have your parents permission young lady?
Claudia: Um sure I guess
Bartender: Then who are your parents?
Claudia: Uhhh Pheobe Brooksonfield and Paul Brooksonfield
Bartender: Oh alright then *gives me a bottle of bud lite*
Claudia: Sweet! *chugs it*
Broflovskifan1234: HEY CLAUDIA! Oh my god is that beer Claudia Ann Hogan?!
Claudia: You mean Claudia Ann Brooksonpell
Bartender: That Brooksonfield! *glares*
Claudia: Thanks a lot Carsen *kicks him over and runs out of the bar beer in hand* Hurry *Carsen follows*
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:21 am

Shane enetered his hotel room, not caring about the details. One briefcase had been left by the Agency in the room by a maid who had been paid off, and he carried the other. Shutting the door, he tossed one briefcase on the bad and picked the one by the agency up and opened it on the desk.
Five million in hard currency.
Keeping it open, he opened his second briefcase. This one contained conflict diamonds. He frowned. The currency wasn't nearly enough for the conflict diamonds. It was a travesty-
He heard multiple voices outside the door. He reached for his Five-Seven and pulled it out just as the door was kicked in. Two men appeared immediately. One was tall and wore a black leisure suit that contributed to his already heavy-set frame. The other man, behind the other as he was, wore sunglasses. Beyond that, Shane knew not who he was.
Regardless, Shane fired thrice. The first two caught the fat man in the chest and the last in his neck, sending him flailing backwards. Sunglass man stepped out of the way of the body and was in cover before Shane could fire. He shot around the dorrway into Shane's room with an MP-7, modified to be only slightly larger than a pistol. The bullets missed Shane but slammed into the lamp, shattering it. Shane returned fire slowly and methodically as he closed both briefcases and held them in the same hand. He walked out onto the balcony and ran to the third tier of the balcony. It was shared by three rooms on the same level for no real reason. As Shane passed each room, he saw each room's occupants cower in fear as the gun battle continued.
Click.
Shane ejected the clip and crouched as he dropped the briefcases and slapped in a new clip. As he finished, Sunglass man appeared and unleashed a barrage of fire. Or it would have been if he had more than one bullet, which went far right and into the city. Shane leveled his Five-Seven at the man and calmly fired once, hitting the man in the neck. He staggered back and finally fell on the railing, momentum carrying him off. There was no scream as the man fell and slammed into the pavement many stories below.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Claudia: *in her hotel suite when a man flies past her window* AGH WHAT IS THAT?! *Looks out the window* Oh a flying man duh. *Claudia stretches and lies down in her bed* I should stop going to sleep at five AM on school nights...well vacation nights *Claudia is asleep for about thrity minutes when she hears something howling* Damn Howliday Inn giving me nightmares *hears it again* Jeez one beer and you pay for it at night *it keeps howling* SHUT THE **** UP I AM TRYING TO SLEEP *howling stops* THANK YOU I HAD A GOOD MIND TO COME KILL YOU *starts again* OKAY THATS IT YOUR GOING DOWN! *finds a stray dog outside her window* Stop it or no biscuits *holds up dog treats the dog shuts up* I think I handled that quite well *when she goes back to sleep the howling starts again* Ugh screw.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:38 am

Josh wakes up in his room, which is filled with cobwebs and the like

"what the hell?" says Josh as he swats cobwebs from his face.

"Hi Josh." Says a voice from across the room

"wha?" Says Josh as he turns around, to face a person, whos face is covered up.

"The matrix has you" Says the person

"bullsh*t. those movies sucked, with a minor exeption for the first one.." Says Josh, crossing his arms

"What in the hell is wrong wih you people? Can't you just let me do my job?" Says the person, then he walks out.

"Ok... that was strange... and what time is it? i think the bar still gives beer to minors." Says Josh as he pulls out his phone to check the time.

"Holy... how is it the middle of Febuary? I don't care... just go get sh*t faced, and you'll forget this ever happened..." Says Josh, talking to himself, and then walking out of his room, with ipod in hand.

(god bless my inability to spell common words right on my first try)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:37 pm

Standing there, admiring his work [Albeit not realising he hadn't done a damn thing], James sighed. It had took nearly 4 months to re-build Hotel BBS, but he had done it. Suddenly, two large men in suits grabbed him, and sat him down. Out of the shadows, a short, aged man with white, wispy hair appeared from the shadows.

"I hope you remember our offer, James?"

"I- I sure do, sir." He stammered. He had borrowed a lot of money from The Mafia, in order to re-furbish this fine hotel. In the contract, Don Angeluzzi would be in total control of the hotel once it was complete, and James would receive a huge pay-off for everything he had done.

"We are unable to pay what we owe you right now, but we will still re-assume control of this fine establishment. We shall give you a room for however long you have to wait in debt."

"Oh, OK," James replied. This was what he didn't want to hear. Now he would be under employment in the hotel, something he was dreading. The three men all gave their good-byes and left the room, chattering amongst themselves, leaving James in his office. "sh*t..." He quietly mumbled.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:11 pm

Aftr spending 4 months underground in the abandoned shopping mall directly underneath Hotel BBS, Jordan finally finds a pair of big massive headphones for his DJ set in the hotel - which of course should have taken place 4 friggin' months ago.

Jordan: "Oh well, at least I had all the cookies and pizza to myself down here."
Returning to the ground floor back into H.BBS, Jordan realises that the door he came through to get here has become blocked off by a wall of concrete.

Jordan: "HEY! HEEEEEEY! Somebody's in 'ere. HEEEEEELP!" Nothing. Jordan hears people passing by but they can't hear him. Suddenly, he spots an air vent on the side of the wall. Taking out the railing protector, Jordan begins crawling through the vent - thus his journey through the vents of Hotel BBS begin.
Jordan: "I hope I don't go past anything I'm not supposed to be seeing."
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Don Angeluzzi.
The deal was supposed to be nice and quick. Shane was too leave the diamonds in the room and take nine million in hard cash out. He had been short-changed.
And Shane doesn't like being short-changed.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:58 am

Claudia: *frowns and sighs* God damnit I know Carsen doesn't have a computer I mean credit card right now but I am left alone in a hotel! *walks out to the hallway and goes up to a couple* BE SOCIAL WITH ME I AM FUNNY AND CUTE TALK TO ME DAMNIT!
Woman: Have you been drinking?
Claudia: What are you, my mother?
Woman: Claudia?
Claudia: Aunt Joyce, hi!
Man: Have you been drinking we'll tell your mother young lady.
Claudia: Me? Drink? How could you say such a thing?
Man: Sorry Claudster just checking *walks off*
Claudia: *walks up to someone else in the hotel* WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT IF YOUR NOT GONNA BE SOCIAL THEN BE GONE!

Return to “Games”