What Did You Dream About Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkSoul

Re: What Did You Dream About Thread

Postby SouthParkSoul » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:43 am

I had a dream last night that I thought was worthy of this thread.

I dreamed that during school, some shadow type thingy was jumping around really fast like a bouncy ball and killing my friends. And me. But I didn't die.

I never die in in my dreams.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:19 pm

South Park related dream alert!

I drempt that I ran a 19th Century mental Assylum, inhabited by a bunch of fictional charactars, including Tweek and Butters. Cartman tried to convince me to wear his "wings" from the psychic episode, and i did, and flew from a tall tower on the building, up to the moon, which turned out to actually be a really annoying giant alien kid 'mooning' the earth. So I kicked him in the knuts, he fell in the sun, and I killed the moon, so the plannet's seas rose up like in 'The Day After Tomorrow' and killed everyone. (I had much cheese before I slept)
FredtheFrog

Postby FredtheFrog » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok, its more of a memory of dreaming than the dream itself. just got back from vaca in bali, Indonesia and Malaysia, and I guess that since I had had nothing to drink or "smoke" in a while my body was able to remember dreams. in fact for the first 2 weeks I woke up every morning remembering lots of dreams - which never happens here at home. Now I'm back at work and they're gone again. Hafta try and get back there to Msia and Indo to the dreams soon ;0)
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:32 pm

^I think having an alarm clock doesn't help. If you wake up naturally it's easier to recall these things than if you're thrust out of a nice little dose of unconscious insanity. Well, for me at least.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I can't remember my last dream too well, but it involved carebears, an evil sorcerer, and acting in a play with some people I knew in middle and high school.

Yes, I know my dreams are weird.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:38 pm

All I remember was that it involved a computer, a tuba, and this guy who looked a lot like Brock Samson (different voice and was a bit of a wuss, so it definitely wasn't him).
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:57 pm

After a long session of Chem a week ago, where I almost fell asleep on the open book, I dreampt I was the proton-rich nucleus of a Sodium (Na) atom, and a bunch of chemical reactions took place in Windows Media player psychadelic vision on me, as I lost and gained electrons in a wiers ion/atom-sex wet-dream and had relations with a Chlorine atom to make salt. The dream then zoomed out to see me in a lab experementing on the salt that used to be my atom-self, by snorting it, which gave me super powers, which I used to turn everyone I didn't like into a pillar of funny coloured salt. I then used 'Ion man' powers to fly to the white house and assasinate the presidential candidates by turning them into pillars of salt (don't send the CIA on me for that, i don't really want to do it, just a FUBAR dream!) and took over the oval office, now dressed from head to toe in tin-foil. I dictated some fucktarded laws, then woke up.

I need more Adult Swim themed dreams. I had a 'Moral Oral' style dream once, after I saw the episode with the evil conspiring Joos. Forgot how it went though, but it was basically that everything Hitler said about the Joos was true and they really did want to take over the world, but they're killed by the Scientologists in the end, and people with the Joos had enslaved them rather than live in a world with scientologists so they kill themselves. All in Moral Oral Style. I don't hold ANY of these beliefs, except maybee about $cientoligists, just wierd thing to dream of.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Wierd dream, though I have variations on the same thing often. Really realistic seeming dream. In it I came down to the TV room and my parents were watching some show: I muted the TV and told them I was gay... suddenly, the walls of the house fell down and I was a child again, as were all my RL aquaintances, and we were in a giant kids-party place, and had a massive coming out party... with Garry Glitter and Freddy mercury playing on the pianno, a closset shaped cake... links to SP because a bunch of other people, including my parents and Trey and Matt also came out in the dream. Well, it started realistic :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:28 pm

...closet shaped cake... What, was is like a door opening up or something?
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:32 pm

No, more like the closed closset off the front of the 9th season DVD box-set... not tom Cruze in mah dream sadly :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Mike; Off-Duty Ninja

Postby Mike; Off-Duty Ninja » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 pm

I dreamed I was in a vacation house/cottage in the Rocky Mountains. My friends and I were preparing to go home but were surprise attacked by wampas. We ran back towards the cottage but I found myself alone in cottage without power and a bunch of wampas outside. I was freaked out, cold and fatigued as I hid in the basement. I could hear the wampas trying to break in so i got a shotgun upstairs and as I hear a wampa at the door in front of me, I wake up.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 am

Wampas? Arn't they some kind of monster from Mario?

I dreampt I could make X Boxes return to life, and people crowned me the new Jesus because of the fact :?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:25 am

i remember one time i had this dream that i met lindsay lohan, and i was acting like a crazy fangirl and hugged her and stuff... but in real life i wouldn't act that way, but if it were steve carell...
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:28 am

Or Matt and Trey... :chaos:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Mike; Off-Duty Ninja

Postby Mike; Off-Duty Ninja » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:46 am

Wampas are the carnivorous snow creatures on Hoth in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

Return to “Games”