What Did You Dream About Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Blue Twilight

Re: What Did You Dream About Thread

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun May 23, 2010 6:19 pm

OK, backstory-- last week the psychology department gave all of its graduates a copy of Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl as a parting gift. I still haven't had the chance to read it as I've been busy moving and getting other things in order.

Last night, I dreamt I was taking a final exam in a philosophy course (keep in mind I graduated yesterday and took no philosophy classes last semester :P) and it consisted of 30-point essay questions about that book. I was shouting "sh*t! sh*t! I HAVEN'T READ THIS BOOK YET! NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE AN EXAM ON IT" And the questions were related to cell biology for some odd reason, for example "What did Socrates say about G-protein-linked receptors on page 32?"
Illegitimi non carborundum.
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Fri May 28, 2010 2:09 am

Here's as much as I can remember about my last dream.

I was in a supermarket and evreybody inside was either dead or unconscious just laying on the floor then the last thing I remember was being tackled into a wall.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Sun May 30, 2010 9:11 pm

furries..........everywhere............in a movie theater i was surrounded..............................*shiver*
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon May 31, 2010 1:49 am

My friend said he hated his teacher, Mrs. Staples. My sister went to Staples yesterday. I saw a special about a guy getting his stomach stapled. I had a dream that I starved to death after being stapled to a wall.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 am

Wii fit man wrote:My friend said he hated his teacher, Mrs. Staples. My sister went to Staples yesterday. I saw a special about a guy getting his stomach stapled. I had a dream that I starved to death after being stapled to a wall.

Was Rob Schneider there?
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Mon May 31, 2010 7:04 am

I dreamed about shrooms, for reasons unknown. I also dreamed that I had a ferret named Oliver that could recite the ABCs backwards.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 am

I don't remember much, but I recently plowed through the season 1 DVD for Life, and I remember that Danni Reese was in my dreams at one point last night.
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 am

Last night I dreamed that I was walking on a rural road in the middle of a whiteout, I couldn't see anything in front of me then I see a semi about to run me over.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:48 am

Locked for lack of use. See new thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Games”