What Did You Dream About Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Re: What Did You Dream About Thread

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 am

^Indeed *sips tea*

My dreams always involve having wacky adventures with my family and friends.

So for some reason, all the students at my school were having a mass sleepover in the school. Well, since we live in the dirty, rotten South, a tornado was approaching. There were a few places in the school we could have gone to avoid certain death. The principal decides to bring us into the malls, which are giant spaces with huge windows next to the gym (in the North mall) and the auditorium (in the South Mall) where we go at for recess. The hell?!

I'm with my best friend (we made up... in real life) and we cower in the blankets we brought with us. Apparently, the so-called tornado was actually a thunderstorm. After that, the two of us head to the band room for no reason at all. We meet up with her sisters and pretty soon, my third hour band class comes. And then a bunch more random people come as well as my family and the band director.... except instead of of holly jolly black guy, he's a fat white dude with glasses and a ginger beard. :shock:

Carlos (my friend whom happens to be a boy) is nowhere to be found even though we have band class at the same time, so I'm asking all the band kids where the second hour band class would be (maybe he was hanging with them). They obviously didn't know because they're two seperate band classes! I'm sitting back down with my friend to my left and this girl I know two my right who is..... feeling my waist (not my hips, but my waist). Then she is somehow replaced by my brother. My mom and bitch-ass step-dad pass by and my Mom says "Shut up, b-spike!" to me. So I start yelling at her to shut up and my brother starts bitching at me.

The.... end? :?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 am

I dreampt my friends and me went to the local town (never happen in real life, that, hehe) and then, after I fell down an escelator, they all dissapeared. I woke up and everything was like the spectral realm off Soul Reaver games, and I stalked my then best friend (this dream was back in 7th grade) and found he had all sorts of superman powers (could levetate, etc) but everyone ignored me and he spewwed green mist everywhere, which made green puddles on the ground. No one noticed that he was flying or anything either. Very strange. Eventually I pushed him down an escelator, he died and I 'came back to life' in the dream. Then I woke up.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:12 am

I dreamed I was driving a truck with all my friends and I crashed and killed them all. (I never die in any of my dreams)
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:48 am

I dreamed I saw Lolrus at a store somewhere. I was just walking along and looking at something on the endcap of and aisle, then turned to keep on walking and there she was... riding by on either a pallet jack or one of those flatbed hand trucks they use to move heavy boxes around the place with. She damn near ran me over and I don't even think she worked there. :lol:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:12 pm

BRMBug wrote:I dreamed I saw Lolrus at a store somewhere. I was just walking along and looking at something on the endcap of and aisle, then turned to keep on walking and there she was... riding by on either a pallet jack or one of those flatbed hand trucks they use to move heavy boxes around the place with. She damn near ran me over and I don't even think she worked there. :lol:

:lol:

Creepy much? I don't get it either...but I know I wouldn't try running anyone over unless it was someone I hated with a passion (like that douchebag that stalked me last year).
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Well, it's not like you were trying to run me over, I just turned into your path, and you jerked the thing the other way to avoid me.
chel

Postby chel » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:26 am

Your mom.

She's all I dream about.
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:50 pm

I dreampt about killing me... also dreampt about my mum being the new Hitler once :S
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:53 pm

i had this really weird dream. the only thing i remember is that butters was having a party, and there were this sort-of emo chicks saying something about squirrels...
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Kimberly Houchin

Postby Kimberly Houchin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:34 pm

I had a disturbingly evil dream in which there was just plain CHAOS. People were killing, raping, and eating other people. The sky was red (so was the sun) and natural disastors were happening world- wide! :evil:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:56 am

I'm about the least depressed person alive when I'm awake, but that doesn't stop me killing myself, repeatedly, and coming back to life, in dreams. Seriously, I spent a whole dream trying to kill myself in every way I could think possible (eating a chainsaw while it's on, injecting myself with uranium, telling fangirls their charactar sucks...) and didn't die from any of it, so I declaired myself the GOD OF THE ANT PEOPLE for no reason, everyone turned into ants, and I was the queen ant, with Queen's FLASH plating in the background (queen ant? I don't know how mah mind works!) and Brian Blessed attacking me, and me squirting cillit Bang drain cleaner on him to restore my rule of the ant-world... oddness...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:55 am

...Well any time you have Brian Blessed in your dream, you know sh*t's gonna go down.

Last night I dreamt that it was raining glass. I could see/hear it outside, but it was falling in the house too. I remember thinking that it was falling so rapidly outside that it was coming straight through the roof and ceiling, but when I looked up the ceiling was completely intact. :?
Mike; Off-Duty Ninja

Postby Mike; Off-Duty Ninja » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:38 am

One dream I had involved me me walking up to my front door at about 8:00 at night and see a low-flying muticolored flying saucer zig-zag around three times over the other side of the street before it shot a red beam at my face. :shock: :zombiekenny:
I then woke up.
Hayley B

What did you dream about last night?

Postby Hayley B » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:57 am

This thread can be answered as many times you want. Please tell us what you dreamth last night and the following nights.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Hayley B

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Postby Hayley B » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:58 am

*starting it*

Last Night: I went into someone Neopets Account by mistake. I was notice this person hasn't been taking care of there Neopets and I was trying to think of a way, that I could take them away from this person and so I can take care of them.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Return to “Games”