What Did You Dream About Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

i<3hart<3kenny_666

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:12 pm

i dont dream i guess its cause im emo

well when i dream im falling into a black pit
and i keep on falling and theres never an end
well guess you can call that a dream
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:54 pm

This thread already exists.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21263&hilit=dream
But I'll answer anyway. Last night, I dreamt that I was in London working with the Detectives from the TV show Waking The Dead, and we were trying to bring down the cyclops from Cannibal!'. What stands out most in my mind though is that I was trying to call home from there on my cell phone and three different people told me different things about how to call back to The States. I never got through.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:40 pm

BRMBug wrote:This thread already exists.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21263&hilit=dream

Oh, ok. Thank you. I wonder if they can close this thread then. There is no need for a another one.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Hayley B

Re: What Did You Dream About Thread

Postby Hayley B » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Last Night: I went into someone Neopets Account by mistake. I was notice this person hasn't been taking care of there Neopets and I was trying to think of a way, that I could take them away from this person and so I can take care of them.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 am

I suggest a merge.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu May 01, 2008 3:29 am

Done.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 am

School really has corrupted my mind. I dreamt last night that someone told me that I got an 80% on the written part of the Physics test (fat chance). Well...I bombed the multiple choice anyways so that class grade will be coming down to a B...

><

I also dreamt about a fight breaking out during the AP Government exam for no reason. It was scary.

Agh! Stupid exam stress...

:tweek:
._.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun May 04, 2008 11:34 am

Last Night: I dreamth that I was on some kind of British learning kid show. Not exactly like Teletubbies. But everyone and there puppets talked in British accents and it was like British format.

Anyway, they are singing a learning song and then comes out a gopher puppet sitting on a flat rock with a bunch of water around him. This gopher reminded me of Topo Gigo when he sang with the others in this learning song.

Then all of sudden. The rock with the gopher on it plunged into the water and then pops out a puppet crocodile from where the rock with the gopher were. Then this puppet crocodile makes a sinister laugh like "hee hee! I just ate the gopher" and then the puppet crocodile just goes back into the water.

Then there is a gap here and then I am with two of my brothers. My brothers and I were into the water and we were attending to kill the puppet crocodile. But I didn't see him again and it was no success.

End of Dream. :lol:
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Sun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm

spider confrontation, then dicection
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Sun May 04, 2008 1:56 pm

I DIDN'T GO TO SLEEP YET IM FREAKIN OUT

:tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun May 04, 2008 9:30 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:School really has corrupted my mind. I dreamt last night that someone told me that I got an 80% on the written part of the Physics test (fat chance). Well...I bombed the multiple choice anyways so that class grade will be coming down to a B...

><

I also dreamt about a fight breaking out during the AP Government exam for no reason. It was scary.

Agh! Stupid exam stress...

:tweek:

The Physics test- the teacher averaged the written and mulitple-choice scores and it turned out to be an 83% (granted, he put a huge curve on it). My grade is currently a low A right now.

^ ^;

Last night, I dreamt that I got stabbed in the middle of the AP Gov exam. It's driving me insane...

><
._.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Someone used one of my sh*tty pictures from my old dA for a collage! WHYYY?!?!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 05, 2008 10:47 am

I can't remember all the details, but there was a kid underneath some monkey-bars in some sort of enclosed area. He had built some sort of small generator on a peg-board platform that was powering a toy helicopter that he had built. I looked at the generator, noticed a loose belt, and said something like "if you add another wheel over here you can take the slack out and increase the output by 35%". I think that one may have been colored by seeing Ironman, and looking at trailers for Speed Racer though.

I also dreamed about roaches, and sure enough, when I woke up to pee there was one on the wall next to the toilet staring back at me.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat May 10, 2008 4:06 am

fun dream time... I was laying next to this girl I've recently started liking, somewhere in a field.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat May 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Last night Dream: I briefly remembered being dropped at Anaheim,CA and I thought a little yea of being back in Anaheim,CA. Only problem was the driver didn't drop me at the Tropicana Inn & Suites (a hotel where I am going to stay at when I'll be there in November). So, I was heading to where I was sure where the hotel will be at. Along the way. I saw that Anaheim had a Season's Pizza (a Pizzaeria in Delaware) and a place that sells Willy Wonka garages.

Return to “Games”