What Did You Dream About Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What Did You Dream About Thread

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Odd.
All I dreamed about was having just washed my hair, and it was all dry and frizzy.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat May 24, 2008 10:42 pm

You know those dreams where you think you've woke up then you do wake up and you lay there for a few seconds and try and work out whether you're still dreaming or not? Yeah, one of those. I can't remember what the dreams were, exactly, but you get the picture.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat May 24, 2008 11:24 pm

I deampt about spagetti yesterday :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Sat May 24, 2008 11:30 pm

All my dreams are military-related nowadays (nightmares, of course).
It's kinda scary how they brainwash you so bad it affects even your dreams.
Whatever!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun May 25, 2008 4:52 am

Weak.
At least you don't wake up, are consious, yet are still in a sleep breathing pattern, and can't move. That used to happen to me all the time in High School. Then out of f*cking nowhere it happened last week again.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun May 25, 2008 5:58 pm

I learned about that in Psychology. can't remember what it's called. Something-something-sleep-syndrome-or-other-and-such...BLAH!

I had a depressing dream last night. I don't remember what exactly it was about. I remember in the dream I was very depressed and wanted to cry but couldn't. I also saw my eighth grade teacher in my dream. This was sad because she just passed away last week. She was probably one of my favorite teachers. eh, life goes on. As do dreams.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:21 am

Last Night: I felt I was in Disneyland/California. I was taking pictures of the castle and I remember seeing Merlin. Then I was visiting places to eat that the Chatters said were good. Then I remember some kind of boat ride, that I wanted to go on and then saw a big wave. I don't think I ever got on it. There was a gap here. Now, I was back in Delaware. Taking pictures of people's pretty backyards and thinking about making a trip report about it.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:25 am

i hardly remember my dream, but i DO remember butters and cartman being in it, and butters said something to cartman...(not telling what it is in fear of getting banned)
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 am

sick,sick things
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm

I dreampt I was the influenza virus recently, and i killed the whole world in a plague. But the last dream i had involved cake, i was the cake and evertyone ate me in the WHOLE WORLD. Seriously. Something important happened when i was a candle in church but i don't remember, i turned into a blade of burning grass and blew onto the sea. There a fish ate me, and got indigestion as i became a blade of steel-razor sharp grass, and gutted the fish, and fell to the bottom of the sea, where alians picked me up with a magnet. Something important happened in there but i can't recall it!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:37 pm

I had another BBS dream. This one involved Me (obviously), mf_42, Angus, BT, Lolrus, and a cast of many.
I don't remember what/how/where it started originally, but at one point I found myself in a back corridor of some sort of abandoned hospital or school turned college (wtf). I came across an old lost & found box, rifled through it, and found a wallet that had a Motorola StarTac phone in it... that was on... and worked.
I walked down to the end of the corridor, to a "welcome desk" near an entrance, and as I was arriving there, the doors opened and a well dressed man walked in with a clipboard. There were two guys behind the desk (mf and Angus I think) that came around to meet him. One of them said "Welcome to *somethingorother* Campus." The man replied in the thickest of French accents; "Yes, my name is *thingy*, and I am here to observe today, so just go about your normal routine." Now, he shook mf and Angus' hand when he introduced himself, and the whole time, we were moving down another corridor and some other people joined us as we walked. I introduced myself to him, and I forget who put their hand out first, but the way he "shook" my hand... well he just sort of grabbed my fingers lightly with his thumb and forefinger like my hand was made of dead fish bits or something. All I could think was "God, it's not like my hand is covered in jizz or anything, it's clean." Anyway after the limp, disinterested greeting, I said, "We've been expecting you. If you'd just follow me, the elevator is this way." By this time there were like 6+ people in the group. I turned to some girl and said "Jeez, it's a good thing I didn't wear my "French people piss me off" shirt today." She just stared at me blankly, and then I realized that I didn't even own one of those shirts. So, we come to the elevator doors, and I press the button. Once it arrives, I let every one else board. By this time, there are like 20 people in the group, and I started to become concerned about the weight limit of the thing. :lol: I finally step inside and it's not an elevator, it's like a classroom. I go and sit at a table near the back, Angus and some other guy are at one end, BT is next to Angus, (I sit next to BT), Lolrus is across from me, and mf is at the other end, turned around looking at the entrance. As soon as I sat down, I started playing with the phone I found, and I couldn't turn the volume of the ringer down. It was loud as hell too, and I kept annoying everyone in the room. Now, we were working on some project together, and Lolrus started discussing some aspect of it with me (which distracted me from the phone) as BT looked on. I don't know what the other guys were doing, but I woke up shortly thereafter.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

Bug- ...Wow. That sounded really intresting. I wish I had cool dreams like that...

Last night, I dreamed about growing large, black feathery wings out of my back. I went to school, unable to find a way to fold the wings down; they expel me for them and I sue for something related to that. A court battle ensued, and...I woke up in the middle of the court proceedings.

:|
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 am

How do you picture the people on the BBS who you don't know what they look like Bug? And did you dream it in SP style for extra points? Either way, epic dream! I had a dream about deviant art once... i had my blood drained and used to paint onto a canvas made of my skin by faceless monsters after being flamed to death on the DA forums, that was the *last straw* as i thought it was actually getting to me and made me have the dream (not sure if it was a DA dream) but i didn't post on forums for months :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:22 am

I tend to humanize their avatars.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:40 pm

I dreamt about stalking this bitch I f*cking hate to her house, waiting in the car until everyone in the house was asleep, then bombing the sh*t outta it and getting the f*ck outta there.
Good dream. :)
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises

Return to “Games”