Explain your Username!

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

PsychoMetroid 3:16

Explain your Username!

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:48 pm

I thought this would be kinda interesting, and I'm bored.
Just tell how you came up with your username or what it means. I guess I'll start....

My name is a combination of 3 things: Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, and 3:16 was the time I joined.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:58 pm

http://media.putfile.com/Stovepipe-Jam56

That's what my name comes from. Odd, isn't it? :lol:
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Mines actually quite simple

My favourite character is Cartman hens Cartman in my name

The year I was born in was 91 hens 91

When you put them together what do you get?

Cartman_91
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:54 pm

I actually got it from Kenny McCormick, I change the lettering around hence Kelly MacCornmac.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
britboy01

Postby britboy01 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:59 pm

Im british, im a boy, so im britboy but someone already made that account so now im britboy01. :)
ImageImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:36 pm

I couldn't really think of anything else when I was registering, but I used my favorite South Park character's first name and my last name.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:37 pm

My name isn't just four random letters all typed in Caps. (like some people think :roll:)

I came up with the name a few years ago and it doesn't really stand for anything, it's just a name. Although, I use it as my DJing/Artist name whenever I make any tunes or art. Most of my mates and the people I know see me as EPAF rather than my real name; Jordan, but I don't mind people calling me by my real name or not. :wink:

To me, EPAF is my alter ego. At normal times in the day, I'm Jordan, but other times I become a different person; I become EPAF. :P
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:46 pm

I was trying to look up some random word in the dictionary. First I was going to go with Away, but my computer got screwed. So I went with Mix. And I use my favorite character's name.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:34 pm

Combination of 2 Evanescence songs, contrary to popular belief that I'm missing the month October. (Lol.) "Missing" is a song and so is "October." However, I do love October... It is a cool month, but that isn't how I got my name.

Now that I think about it, I guess I do miss it. October. So cool and calm... Halloween has always been my favorite holiday (If you consider it a holiday). So, my name definitely fits in more ways than one! : D
Trent.Boyett

Postby Trent.Boyett » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:41 pm

Well i was going for trent boyett... but some bastard already took it so i put a . in the middle, im so proud

and i used to be JayMe12345 cos james is my name but people call me jamie and a bit of a different way to spell it is J-Me or Jayme and 12345 cos there simple numbers, nothing more nothing less.... astounding huh
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:44 pm

well my name is dana...and i didnt know what to call my username and i didnt want to have one million account with the name dandoon so my friend suggested that name and thats how i got it :D
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:45 pm

i have a track record for crappy usernames since i was 12 here are some of the usernames i've had...

radkid567
koolkid56667
greendayfreak567
cenacgs567
cenacgs
stjimmy128
st.jimmy409
kenny'sdead233

yea notice anything??? none of them are all that orginal. i was just bored and i wanted to just get on here...
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:48 pm

In fifth grade, a bunch of us did a play about Greek mythology for a drama class. I played Athena, and people just thought I fit the part, so that's what they started calling me. 1999 was the year I became active in submitting stuff to fansites, so I thought I could just be Athena, only the 1999 version. Hence Athena1999. ^_^
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:49 pm

I fail to see how this is a game. o__O

Anyway, for those who are wondering why the hell a grammar nazi has a misspelled name, I have a good explanation for it. XD I wrote up an explanation as part of a meme in my LJ not too long ago, so I'll just copy and paste that.

iceiwynd, in her LiveJournal wrote:Um, when I was 11 and getting a new AIM account, I was trying to think up something cool. So I was thinking of cool words and sticking them together and f*cking them up. Well "ice" came up and "wind" came up so I was like "HURR HURR I'LL BE COOL AND MAKE THEM WITH FUX0R'D UP SPEELING LOL" and stuck them together in iceiwynd because I'm just that cool. YA

And then I got a LiveJournal waaaay back in July '03 (holy sh*t, that was a while ago XDD Before junior high! o__O f*ck, I wasn't even TWELVE yet!), 'cause I decided that I would finally update one if I had it, so I used my nifty little code that I had had for a while and made it! Yeah I'm a code'd LJ and not a free one, who wants to touch me? Anyway, this was many AIM SNs later (man, Sheepcup, Cup of Sheepness, GlowingPen, mocking SNs like Peahciifruit and LostDessertFan, which were great, I swar... well, I think all of those mentioned in the brackets were then XD), and I was like "WAT SHULD I CALL MY LJ LOL." and then I remembered my old dead AIM SN! SO I TOOK THAT. Hell, I know I even mentioned it in my very first update ever, July 13th, '03. o__O *goes to get it*

"And if anyone's wondering why Iceiwynd is my username, that's because Iceiwynd is a zombie AIM SN of mine. ^_~"

OH MY GOD I was such an IDIOT back then. ;__;

ANYWAY. Yeah. And then after that, when I decided to sign up for dA in January '04 due to LDF's prodding, I couldn't think of a username, and didn't really care, so I went with iceiwynd. Neglected dA until May '04 when I liked drawing a lot again and wanted to upload sheiz, so, yeah. NOW IT'S JUST MY USERNAME FOR PLACES. :O Now if I can figure out why people on SPS are so RETARDED that they CAN NEVER SPELL IT CORRECTLY (seriously in like the compliment the person above you thread I'm always getting crap like "icewind seems very smart lol" IT'S NOT ICEWIND YOU RETARDS LEARN TO READ).

... That took a long enough history thing. XD Whoa.

So yeah. Actually when I was signing up I couldn't decide if I should go with iceiwynd or Lior, but I went with iceiwynd 'cause that's my standard username for places. I think I actually mentioned that somewhere in my first post evaaars on this board.
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:54 pm

I think my name is self-explanatory. Some dick who doesn't even go here anymore took "Nintendork" so I had to settle for this.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Games”