Explain your Username!

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters_06

Postby Butters_06 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:26 pm

Well ma name is from one of my favorite characters Butters and the year i joined the board

so hence Butters_06
ImageImage

Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:43 pm

My name is basically James Collins, so when I first started rapping, (July '05... wow, it's been a year already!) I used that name to try and seem in with the crowd. (Everyone uses their initials in hip-hop. ¬_¬) I kept that for a while, until I joined this board. I think right after somebody called me 'James James' in school, because my nickname was Jay Jay, so now I go on every board called either that, (James James.) or [ComPleX] because "You need to be some sort of genius to understand Jay's lyrics" according to everyone I now battle with. (Yeah, I read a thesaurus, because I like to seem smarter than I actually am. =P)

So yeah, Jay C was my first ever username. I should ask for a change, as this one sucks major.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:49 pm

Well, Tweek and Kenny were my favorite characters, and I came up with a clever name to fuse them.
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:56 pm

Hmm.... Well, I remember the day I joined....
I didn't know what Username to pick, it was driving me crazy! But I knew it had to be Cartman based, but I dodn't know what to chose, until I said, dude, Cartman Rocks!! and I loved it and it was cool and it's true! Well not for Cartman haters, but for me it is! :D And well there is nothing pretty much to explain about those 3 words, so yeah, that's how I got my Username! :D
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:59 pm

Well, Obviously, I'm crazy, and QH stands for quarter-horse, hence "CrazyQH." Not to mention it has been my username on other forums and my OCD wont allow me to change it. <_<
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:08 am

Kyle - My name, and the name of the SP character I have the most in common with. He's my second favorite after Kenny.

Skeptic - A description of the character, and myself in real life. One of my hobbies is researching and debunking bullsh*t ideas no matter what form they take, including religious extremism, religious cults, pseudo-science, conspiracy theories, psychic frauds, alternative medicine, and any number of things that have stolen the suffix "-ology" away from legitimate science.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:23 am

Taranis is the the name of the band I play in. god of thunder and. I just added music to that because that's what you play in a band.

*We named our band Taranis after the Gaul god of THunder named Taranis.*
master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:26 am

Well, my name is Ed. So i incorporated that. Usually I put 4792, my birthdate, on the end, but I forgot to put it. And I just wanted to make my name more "dominant", so I put master in front of it.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:40 pm

My username is Kyleen. It's from Kyle (since I am a fan of Kyle) and I just added EN to it. I often get people confused with it, they always think my name is actually Kyleen, but it's not. Yeah, my username sucks, I know.

Oh wait, the 11. It was my lucky number since it used to be an important date to me, but now, it only seems like a stupid ordinary number.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:44 pm

Kailey's my first name, and Korn is a combination of my first and last name. (No, it does not refer to the band.)
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:46 pm

matts (matt stones....duh) diva (because i can) bitch (in year 7 no one called me Mandy not even my mum...everyone called me bitch...) And thus matts_diva_bitch was born...Plus i didn't know i'd been on here long...And now...Unfortunatley it's permanant (sp?)
ImageImage
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:51 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:http://media.putfile.com/Stovepipe-Jam56

That's what my name comes from. Odd, isn't it? :lol:

Nice!!

My name is my initials, and "the south park fan".. I was a big Ali G fan back then. That's why I wrote "DA SP FAN"
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:58 pm

All my friends call me NutMeg at school, because my name is Meg. 2/18 is my birthday.
Aaron_can_kik_yo_azz

me kicking neos ass

Postby Aaron_can_kik_yo_azz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:59 pm

this is me cartwheeling and kicking neos ass lol lol tell me what u think about it :D
Image :lol:
i kik azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.Will

Postby R.Will » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:18 pm

mine is my nickname lots of people call me it

Return to “Games”