Explain your Username!

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:38 pm

There's a simple reason and a thorough reason behind my username.
Firstly, the simple reason:

EPAF is also my DJ/Artist name. I use EPAF as my name whenever I produce music; whether it be dance music or Indie Music.

Secondly, the thorough reason:

From 2000 to 2004, me and 4 mates had formed a Rock/Indie band called M5; where our sound and style sounded very similar to 'Moop'. I played Lead Guitar and part Vocals and we'd all call each other by a wierd or ridiculous nickname. Then one day, Andy the drummer called me EPAF becuase he thought I was addicted to going onto these websites that were called 'E.P.A.F.', when instead I had just accidently found them whilst I'd been on the Internet at home. From there, it just seemed to stick and everyone in the band seemed to call me EPAF rather than Jordan.

After we stopped being M5 and we had sold only 3 albums to people at school, I stopped playing my Guitar for a while and moved more into creating dance music; still under the alias name of EPAF.

And up to this day, I'm still known by the nickname of EPAF; Artist, Guitarrist, DJ, Shozard, Brit! :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:49 pm

Well, ProfChaos is obvious. I fell in love with that episode when I first saw it in 2002. I was even going to make a replica of the costume for halloween. The 42 is a Hitchhiker's reference. I was a Douglas Adams fan way before the movie came out.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:05 pm

My aunt used to call me Miss Cutie Pie and 1330 is just a combination of numbers.
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:30 am

When i was in 8th grade the league i was in for football was split up into regions. i was on the region 7 cardinals. i guess the username has always just stuck

we also won the championship in my last year! w00t!

Return to “Games”