How did you get your username?

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Wii fit man

Re: How did you get your username?

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 am

I'm embarassed by mine. I had never been a member of a forum before, and I liked the game. It's dumb.. :(
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Cartman5678

Postby Cartman5678 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 am

I'll tell you how I came up with mine.

In 2003, I go to get my first e-mail address. I was young at the time, so my mind wasn't as creative then, so I began my first email address with (random)4567 ((random) being anything, the four numbers being just random.) So, I learned to like that naming scheme, so I just started using "(random)4567" in the accounts I created on other websites. But I needed a second e-mail address. So this time, I decided to use "(random)5678". So, I started using that too. Then came this website. Late 2007. So i say to myself that I don't want to be stuck with a bland username again. So, since I like Cartman (he's an evil sonofabitch, like me :) ), I just chose "Cartman5678"

Done.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:54 am

Cartman5678 wrote:I'll tell you how I came up with mine.

In 2003, I go to get my first e-mail address. I was young at the time, so my mind wasn't as creative then, so I began my first email address with (random)4567 ((random) being anything, the four numbers being just random.) So, I learned to like that naming scheme, so I just started using "(random)4567" in the accounts I created on other websites. But I needed a second e-mail address. So this time, I decided to use "(random)5678". So, I started using that too. Then came this website. Late 2007. So i say to myself that I don't want to be stuck with a bland username again. So, since I like Cartman (he's an evil sonofabitch, like me :) ), I just chose "Cartman5678"

Done.

Your seems quite ingenues. I should've choose a random name and four random numbers instead of making up some ridicules names.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 am

Back in 2004 when I was naught but a frustrated adolescent, someone in my class was carrying around a Teen Beat magazine. Or Tiger Beat. It had something to do with beating something. Anyway, it was the same year the third Harry Potter movie came out, so I was still recovering from the ~awesome~ of it all. There was an article in the magazine regarding to movie with "...according to moviemistakes.com has the most mistakes within any movie with a total of xxx mistakes including..." The website sparked my curiosity, and with my re-discovery of the Internet (I got banned in real life for starting a flame war from the Harry Potter board), I went to the site to look up more movie mistakes.

After having watched movies just to point out the errors, I was introduced to South Park when Comedy Central broadcasted a marathon. I grew attached to the series but I just had to see there were any mistakes in the show.

Movie Mistakes not only shows the, you know, mistakes, but also some trivial information and user-submitted questions. On of the pieces of trivia was that in the episode "Damien", the choir of absolute EEEEEVIL can be heard chanting "domius, rectus, Cheesy Poofs." Also, I was totally convince that I had demonic powers or something because I wasn't really a likable person back then, so this was obviously my favorite episode.

Anyway, in early 2006, I became a die-hard fan of South Park and encountered this woooonderful place on the search bar. When it came time to pick a username, I decided upon "cheesypoofs" since I still thought I was devil spawn. However, having a NeoPets account years prior taught me that all the good names will be taken. I mean, all of my pets had ten-digit numbers at the end of their names, man! So, I thought of a few numbers that I would most easily remember, and viola!

The rest is history.

The numbers are part of an old phone number I use to have. An old phone number.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Cartman5678

Postby Cartman5678 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 am

Interesting, eh? Yes, it is.

On a side note, I love the smell of gasoline. :lol:
stanishot

Postby stanishot » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:40 am

Peg wrote:
IKyman wrote:Yeah, I love KylexCartman. It's my OTP with ButtersxCartman and KylexKenny :). I don't like StanxKyle.

IMO, Style is the most realistic pairing. KyCart is.. not bad.
I'm with you dude.you should watch a funny yaoi video that's of south park that has so many dicks that you lose track of counting
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:21 am

Cartman5678 wrote:On a side note, I love the smell of gasoline. :lol:

It's gooouuuuuuuudddddd ain't it?

Me, I drive a bug. With BRM wheel. So there.
Cartman5678

Postby Cartman5678 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Cartman5678 wrote:On a side note, I love the smell of gasoline. :lol:

It's gooouuuuuuuudddddd ain't it?

Me, I drive a bug. With BRM wheel. So there.

Yes, it is good. That's why I walk near gas stations.
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 pm

I'm responding to myself :P

If I told you how I got this username, I'd have to kill ya :P
teawanee

Postby teawanee » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Teawanee is the name of my cat, she came with the name.
I LOVE KENNY!

By day, i'm a not-so-mild-manered girl, by night, i'm a not-so-mild-manered girl who is probably dreaming about getting hi off of reese's cups... MMM reese's

betcha' can't guess my favorite color!
dontcallmechica

Postby dontcallmechica » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:29 am

When I was still in high school, there was this girl (let's call her D) who was convinced that she was my bestest friend in the whole world, but she definitely wasn't. She was annoying, self-centered, and D never got my blatant hints that I wanted to be left alone. One of the things that pissed me off the most about her was the fact that she had taken a ton of Spanish classes and D thought she was The Beaner Goddess or something. My parents are immigrants from Ecuador, but I was born in Chicago and grew up in the suburbs, so I don't speak Spanish. But D obviously thought that it didn't matter. She'd say, "what's up, CHICA?" "How's it going, CHICA?" "Hey CHICA, wait up!" "CHICA, you should come over!" I grew to hate that word because of D. I even wrote her a note once that said 'I DON'T CALL YOU HEEB, SO DON'T CALL ME CHICA' but I never gave it to her. I showed my friends the note, and they though it was hilarious. I guess the latter part of that note stuck with me. I use it for my e-mail and usernames.
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 am

The devil killed Kenny.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:03 am

Oh. I thought it was because you channel the power of the devil to kill Kenny.
MaChrona

Postby MaChrona » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 am

Some people know, but I am not one of them.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 am

MaChrona wrote:Some people know, but I am not one of them. *spooky ghost voice*

Ooooooo, you don't?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Games”