Rap Battle

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rooster_Costume
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:32 pm

I guess you're too pussy to rap about me. Oh well. I guess you're just a pokemon.
Last edited by Rooster_Costume on Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PsychoMetroid 3:16
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:18 am

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:53 pm

danielprive6 wrote:Iight iight i see how you roll
and it is not kol

cartman 91 is so gay
he had sex with a guy named Jay
Then jay did not wanna pay
the fee for the month of may

so then made a acocunt called cartman 91
And thought he could have a lil fun
tryin to molest lil kids and stik his weiner up there bum
because he lives with his mum

knick knack padywack
cartman 91 has no bean sack
he was eating a big mac
then tryed to put his weiner in that
because thats wut he likes to fack
but he was jsut plain out of luck
cause the lettuce cut off both his nuts
up to this day where hes left with a cut
right beteen his ass and bone hut

there is a empty space right there
and when he puts on underwear
it looks like he has no penis hair
or penis at all for all i care
sombody call the maire
because cartman 91 has no batcave lair
all he has is a field of fuzz
instead of a big dick because

HES HOMOSEXUALLY

bihatch


Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:03 pm

There's a boy named danielprive6
My God he's such a f*cking little bitch
If you insult his mom
He calls you a Pokemon
And if you call him lame
He'll say "UR A SMELLY GRASS STAIN!"
But it's like he's talking to a brick wall
Or the SouthParkStudios admin, nall
Dannyboy wants a flame war
But the posters just put him on ignore
It's like talking to thin air
Daniel can't you see? We don't really care!
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:09 pm

danielprive6 wrote:jayc hes a gay littler f*ck
and likes to put his weiner into ducks
but hes jsut outta luk
cause last night i cuaght a duck
and shoved aids in its but
so next time jayc wanna have a good time
hes gunna get aids all over his dick wich tine-----EE

Lol, having to end two different lines with the same word. XD Yuck...

Ok... lend me your eyes for a minute...

As far as your lyricy~goes... are your punches hittin~me? NO!
Your crowd plays 'hop scotch on stage' the way they ‘skippin~ya~shows.’
Yeah it’s Jay, battling a kid with Animalistic~Views~Of~Pride.
This dude’s cocky… 'full of himself' like a ‘Cannibalistic~suicide’.
Kill Dan with a keystyle, my beast~style’s sick. Meanwhile…
Prive's repeating that wackness like he's stuck on the re~dial.
I’m like a toilet on a ceiling. I don’t 'put up with sh*t' that’s average~dude.
Eat a bean burrito, laugh~at~you, then let ‘hot sh*t’ blast~on~you.
Harrasing~fools with savage~verbs an crafted~words that damage~herbs.
You scatter~scared, no strength and courage unlike my mastives. (Master~verse) [Look it up]
My lyrics~kill~an~grow, I’m mean but this bitch~don’t~listen~though.
My sh*t’s~got~sicker~flow than cancer taking a piss~on~misteltoe...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:19 pm

Jay C wrote:
danielprive6 wrote:jayc hes a gay littler f*ck
and likes to put his weiner into ducks
but hes jsut outta luk
cause last night i cuaght a duck
and shoved aids in its but
so next time jayc wanna have a good time
hes gunna get aids all over his dick wich tine-----EE

Lol, having to end two different lines with the same word. XD Yuck...

Ok... lend me your eyes for a minute...

As far as your lyricy~goes... are your punches hittin~me? NO!
Your crowd plays 'hop scotch on stage' the way they ‘skippin~ya~shows.’
Yeah it’s Jay, battling a kid with Animalistic~Views~Of~Pride.
This dude’s cocky… 'full of himself' like a ‘Cannibalistic~suicide’.
Kill Dan with a keystyle, my beast~style’s sick. Meanwhile…
Prive's repeating that wackness like he's stuck on the re~dial.
I’m like a toilet on a ceiling. I don’t 'put up with sh*t' that’s average~dude.
Eat a bean burrito, laugh~at~you, then let ‘hot sh*t’ blast~on~you.
Harrasing~fools with savage~verbs an crafted~words that damage~herbs.
You scatter~scared, no strength and courage unlike my mastives. (Master~verse) [Look it up]
My lyrics~kill~an~grow, I’m mean but this bitch~don’t~listen~though.
My sh*t’s~got~sicker~flow than cancer taking a piss~on~misteltoe...


:o
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:20 pm

Holy f*ck Daniel you just got owned
Jay C you really got your skillz honed
Dannyboy can't come up with a decent rhyme
Unless his mom's whispering them in his ear the entire time
Daniel just give up, your rhymes ain't worth sh*t
You suck worse than a hoe you stupid old twit
God I can't believe how pathetic you are
I should run you out of here all feathered and tarred
Go back home, there's no way you can win
You're a douchebag, Albert Einstein's opposite twin
Daniel it's unbelievable you can even type
You're so dumb and so f*cking full of bullsh*t and tripe
Go home, little boy
Go play with your toys
Cause you're playing with the big kids now
And pretty soon we're gonna kick you the f*ck out
PsychoMetroid 3:16
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:18 am

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:23 pm

Nommel wrote:Holy f*ck Daniel you just got owned
Jay C you really got your skillz honed
Dannyboy can't come up with a decent rhyme
Unless his mom's whispering them in his ear the entire time
Daniel just give up, your rhymes ain't worth sh*t
You suck worse than a hoe you stupid old twit
God I can't believe how pathetic you are
I should run you out of here all feathered and tarred
Go back home, there's no way you can win
You're a douchebag, Albert Einstein's opposite twin
Daniel it's unbelievable you can even type
You're so dumb and so f*cking full of bullsh*t and tripe
Go home, little boy
Go play with your toys
Cause you're playing with the big kids now
And pretty soon we're gonna kick you the f*ck out


Image
butters489
Posts: 1272
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:45 pm

Postby butters489 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Nommel wrote:Holy f*ck Daniel you just got owned
Jay C you really got your skillz honed
Dannyboy can't come up with a decent rhyme
Unless his mom's whispering them in his ear the entire time
Daniel just give up, your rhymes ain't worth sh*t
You suck worse than a hoe you stupid old twit
God I can't believe how pathetic you are
I should run you out of here all feathered and tarred
Go back home, there's no way you can win
You're a douchebag, Albert Einstein's opposite twin
Daniel it's unbelievable you can even type
You're so dumb and so f*cking full of bullsh*t and tripe
Go home, little boy
Go play with your toys
Cause you're playing with the big kids now
And pretty soon we're gonna kick you the f*ck out


Ha ha.

Image
Image

Image
Image
danielprive6
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:41 pm

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:58 pm

Yes finaly nommel has comme
and guess what? he wants to stick his weiner way up in ma bum
that lil child raper is a pokemun
bend down little nommel so i can ive u a flung
with my weiner right in ur face
so ur heart has a faster pace
but hey ill kill you wiht a mace
your in my space
snap ur weiner in a suit case
you wanna get wiped by a shoe lace?
bitch you have da worst taste
you eat poo and toxic waste
and brush ur teeth with sperm tooth paste
Bitch dont f*ck with me
and next time remember to wash yo wee wee
cause or else on it ill poor hot tea
and yeah bitch it will burn fire
next time u refer to me call me sire
or ill smack u wiht a tire
and stab u with a metal wire
so u get sick a retire
and one more thing
dont ever call me a liar

heres my friend named rooster
who is sad cause im not pushin his booster
well buddy lick my ass
eat some green grass
and tomorow go to mass
pray real fast
and maby i wont give u a cast
cause you will never last.
in my world mr dick
theres something very thick
and its called respect for danielprive6
next time i see you ill put ur balls in a blender and press MIX
and feed them to ticks
that live on ur head and the leaders named NICK
anywho i have to go
cause im tired of f*ckin yo mom
shes a hoe


BIHATCH
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:09 pm

Danielprive, what the hell is wrong with you?
Your rhymes suck as badly as you do
Good God can't you think of something better to say?
Or are you confined to call me a smelly grass stain?
Get a better dictionary you wierd little dork
Your grammar is like that of an LOTR Orc
God can't you come up with a sensible rhyme?
Or are you just gonna call me a Pokemon all the time?
Can't you use any more of your brain?
Oh wait, your mind's already under strain
Go back to the retard room at your school
Winning the argument on the net still isn't cool
And I'm not saying you're even close to a win
Shut the f*ck up before we own you again
Jesus Christ Daniel, you're a f*cked up mess
And that's the end of this lyrical address
danielprive6
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:41 pm

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:24 pm

NOMMEL this rhyme is ugnna focus on you
That little sh*t faced kid who thinks hes da poo
you dont have a clue
how much sh*t ive gone through
if i could i would make you cry like cindy lu
in da movie wiht da green dood
ima bring you to da zoo
to see the great grey kangorough
and when u try to f*ck it yull get a asiatic flew
and ur lil dick will turn blue
like the apple of peru
and your spit will taste like irish stew
and when u try to play your kazoo
the judges will give a bad review
you wont knoe who
but its ma crew
go f*ck ur boyfreidn named drew
and use shampoo
to get off ur legg all the poo
oh and i put dog sh*t in ur fondue
and u can try to persue
the person who did that to you
but it will comme to be un true
and tell ur mother when we screw
it makes me happy like u dont have a clue

BIHATCH
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:40 pm

Holy sh*t Daniel it looks like you won
Nah I was just messin' with ya cause I think it's fun
Daniel you need to go back to the special ed class
Otherwise we'll endlessly own your dumb poser ass
You're a clown, 'cept you ain't funny
You're just annoying you dorkish old cunny
Stop making up retarded rhymes
They're so bad that they should be crimes
Jesus Christ Daniel get with the times
We don't even laugh at your pitiful rhymes
Retarded sh*t ain't funny no more
And your lyrics are irrepairably poor
When you get kicked out, don't let your ass hit the door
Would you like me to go and explain a bit more?
Nah, I'm too lazy
But at least I'm not a little f*cking baby
Daniel are you gonna cry for your mama?
So she can hit us with a lawsuit like a precision bomba?
Mama's boys don't get far in life
'Specially when they're in love with their daddy's wife
Now Daniel, get the f*cking f*ck out
You suck at rhyming, that I don't doubt
Now Daniel I'm sending a PM and
It's intended to get you banned
So say goodbye to all your spam, foo'
And say hello to nall's banning shoe
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:43 pm

Well, what do we have here? Stop the presses!
A bigger 'back-packer' than the dude who climbed Everest.
James~is the greatest, your tasteless ways are lame~bitch.
I'll use lazers and razors to give your mug a facelift.
I'm the best, and this is all 'off the dome' like 'labotomy'.
Yo, Dan's the best...
... sorry, I was practicing reverse psychology...

You pose as a thug, another bastard~that~fronts.
A 'broke ass Big L', like you 'sat~on~your~blunts'.
What kind of stupid ass has to burn down his classroom.
At his school so he can pass~through...
To grade two? I'll give you one guess.
He's so dumb he actually failed a blood test.
DANIEL...
The innovater of such amazing disses...
Like; "The only 'pussy' you see is 'your kittens!'"
Your writtens are so childlike... "hey Jay~dogg!
do u scribl ur rymes in bg fat crayon?
do u use constructon papr and little~cute-
-shapes an pictures coverd in glittr~glu?"
I'm serious... how can you bring~the~hatred.
To James with some lyrics that you finger~painted?
Please... think~debated. I'm a see~through~monster.
Making an explosion like B-2~bombers.
And you being famous is like me quitting speed.
And being rehabilitated then converted to a priest.
Lets face it, topping Comp is just impossible.
And the only way you'd 'be on TV' is 'climbing on the top~of~'em.'
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PsychoMetroid 3:16
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:18 am

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:43 pm

Nommel wrote:Holy sh*t Daniel it looks like you won
Nah I was just messin' with ya cause I think it's fun
Daniel you need to go back to the special ed class
Otherwise we'll endlessly own your dumb poser ass
You're a clown, 'cept you ain't funny
You're just annoying you dorkish old cunny
Stop making up retarded rhymes
They're so bad that they should be crimes
Jesus Christ Daniel get with the times
We don't even laugh at your pitiful rhymes
Retarded sh*t ain't funny no more
And your lyrics are irrepairably poor
When you get kicked out, don't let your ass hit the door
Would you like me to go and explain a bit more?
Nah, I'm too lazy
But at least I'm not a little f*cking baby
Daniel are you gonna cry for your mama?
So she can hit us with a lawsuit like a precision bomba?
Mama's boys don't get far in life
'Specially when they're in love with their daddy's wife
Now Daniel, get the f*cking f*ck out
You suck at rhyming, that I don't doubt
Now Daniel I'm sending a PM and
It's intended to get you banned
So say goodbye to all your spam, foo'
And say hello to nall's banning shoe


Again, I must say, Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm

Holy crap!
Yeah, oh snap!
Daniel just got owned by James's kickass rap!
See Dannyboy, you can't compare
To the skillz that people like James proudly bear
But then again damn
Even I'm much better than Dan
Nobody can ruin a rap like he can
And it looks like I just owned him again
Daniel just give up
Your rhymes totally suck
Stop while you're behind
And maybe we'll consider being kind
But you can't win this war
You're not even trying to anymore
God you're a miserabe excuse for a troll
I really wish you'd go off and die in a hole
Stop calling us smelly green grass stains
It's about as funny as adolescent growing pains
That's just about the end of my rhyme
Now shut the f*ck up Daniel
Before you overload your mind.

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests