Beautiful people

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu May 10, 2007 12:22 am

Ben stiller is one of the ugliest f*cks i've ever seen, and stars in some of the shittiest movies i've ever seen.

On the other hand, i too used to have a thing for adrien brody, i liked the jewnose, but i very much agree that he only looks good as a holocaust victim.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu May 10, 2007 2:27 am

tase_me wrote:Ben stiller is one of the ugliest f*cks i've ever seen, and stars in some of the shittiest movies i've ever seen.

On the other hand, i too used to have a thing for adrien brody, i liked the jewnose, but i very much agree that he only looks good as a holocaust victim.

I thought Adrien Brody is an Italian-American who likes to play Jewish. :/

Yeah, Ben Stiller totally sucks ass! I saw Dodgeball for the first time a while ago and I was like, "God, this guy is trying too hard..." I also checked out his Ben Stiller Show a long time ago and it sucked balls. Janeane Garafolo and Andy Dick were in it and it still wasn't funny. -Sigh- Putting Owen Wilson in his movies is the only good thing Ben Stiller's ever done. That and directing Cable Guy, which I love.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu May 10, 2007 4:45 pm

MissingOctober wrote:
tase_me wrote:Ben stiller is one of the ugliest f*cks i've ever seen, and stars in some of the shittiest movies i've ever seen.

I thought Adrien Brody is an Italian-American who likes to play Jewish. :/

Yeah, Ben Stiller totally sucks ass! I saw Dodgeball for the first time a while ago and I was like, "God, this guy is trying too hard..." I also checked out his Ben Stiller Show a long time ago and it sucked balls. Janeane Garafolo and Andy Dick were in it and it still wasn't funny. -Sigh- Putting Owen Wilson in his movies is the only good thing Ben Stiller's ever done.

XD I am probably one of five people in this world who finds Ben Stiller attractive. I guess I was thinking of his earlier work (like Zoolander and Starsky and Hutch) but I also guess the presence of Owen Wilson skewed my view of everything. =O
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu May 10, 2007 7:33 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
XD I am probably one of five people in this world who finds Ben Stiller attractive. I guess I was thinking of his earlier work (like Zoolander and Starsky and Hutch) but I also guess the presence of Owen Wilson skewed my view of everything. =O

Oh, I find him attractive. I forgot to type that. He looked really hot in Zoolander, especially in the last scene. I can't remember if he had on lipstick or eyeliner, but he definitely was very hot. : p

Zoolander

Ben in white

Ben in blue

Yes, Owen definitely skews the picture. I think if they took him out of this and zoomed in on Ben, Ben would be 30% more cuter.
Ben and Owen
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Ben Stiller is kinda odd looking, but his wife is hot. Unfortunately, I can't get a link to a picture of her to work.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:25 pm

MissingOctober wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:

Oh, I find him attractive. I forgot to type that. He looked really hot in Zoolander, especially in the last scene. I can't remember if he had on lipstick or eyeliner, but he definitely was very hot. : p

Yes, Owen definitely skews the picture. I think if they took him out of this and zoomed in on Ben, Ben would be 30% more cuter.
Ben and Owen

8D For sure! I'm not saying that Ben is unattractive, but you're right, Owen is far more attractive than Ben. I don't see why people don't like his nose, I think it's awesome that you don't need a certain type of nose to be attractive, as long as it suits your face.

XD I have these two taped to my wall ^^
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4526/owen1uc3.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8642/owen2ij4.jpg
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Fri May 11, 2007 2:33 am

but who is hotter? Owen or Luke?

They both look like distorted versions of each other, Luke is owen with a huge jaw/chin, and owen is luke with a nose that is broken and squinty squint eyes. Not trying to insult their looks, they are both attractive, But that is what they look like.

but owen pisses me off since he made that f*cking f*cking f*cking movie, "You me and dupree." Oh no, there's trouble for the newlyweds when bumbling dupree stumbles in and reeks a bit o' mischeif!!! Sure to include lots of whines of "Dupreeeeee!!! Not again!!!!" and dupree saying "Did i do that??" GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

plus he was that stupid f*cking car. i hated that car, i hated that movie. it was huggsy sh*t with a cliche old west old man car or whatever the hell he was. That car pissed the f*ck out of me.
SINCE WHEN DO CARS HAVE EYES ON THEIR WINDSHELIDS!?!?!?! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE EYES ON CARTOON CARS ARE LOCATED ON THE HEADLIGHTS!! IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!!

but - the jay leno car was koo.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri May 11, 2007 3:12 am

I'd say Owen is the cuter of the two, but it kind of depends on who you go for. But maybe I'm just biased because he's blonde and I've really taken a shine to his movies lately. :P Luke's movies are soooo much worse. Then again, he hasn't made as many.

Agreed-- Cars and You, Me, and Dupree weren't that good. Wasn't a good year for him. Apparently Owen is doing kid's movies now, there's a new one in the works where he's being hired as a bodyguard for middle-schoolers or something. Didn't care for that car movie at all, and I got kind of bored of the Dupree character so easily. His "Naked Fiesta" apron made me LOL, though. If you've ever seen Zoolander and Wedding Crashers, you'd think differently.

So.. here's another beautiful person I missed--

Orlando Bloom!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 14, 2007 11:21 am

Here's another one, Dawn French.
Despite being a woman of tremendous heft, she's very beautiful. Well, I think so anyway.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon May 14, 2007 12:51 pm

BRMBug wrote:Here's another one, Dawn French.
Despite being a woman of tremendous heft, she's very beautiful. Well, I think so anyway.

She is a beautiful lady.

I'm gonna jump on the Owen Wilson bandwagon and say Luke is way overrated. And that I-Spy was a good movie.

My list:

Brody Dalle
Kelly Osbourne
Sharon Osbourne
Sora Aoi (A rare picture without her wabs or merkin out)
Eliza Dushku
Christina Ricci
Zach Braff
David Tennant
Email notifications do matter, people.

Return to “Games”