The Fight Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:24 am

"I will soon finish you for good!"

*Lifts hand to use recently acquired psychokinetic powers*

"I...I can't...do it! Pickles is so cool!"

Whilst having a mental conflict, my spare banana (For emergency purposes only) falls out of my pocket and trips Pickle-yasha, who falls into a bottomless pit. (Revive from that! :twisted:)

"Oops! Sorry Pickles!"
Last edited by Thunderhorse on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:45 pm

After having scotch taped my head back together* I grap pickles from my helicopter, preform an exorcism, and put Edds soul into this emoticon :!:

Next, I fly my helicopter towards Thunderhorse, to his horror, he recognizes it as the Hatredcopter. I shoot him with spite, and he sustains braindamage, killing his powers.

* Having my head blown up dosen't kill me because my brain is not in my head.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 pm

Ah, but...my soul is too free-spirited for that!

I go and possess Toki Wartooth, kickes Thunderhorse in the nuts for trying to kill off Pickles, and chops off CruciFACTION's legs from waist down, thereby cutting him off from the brain in his knee.

Ha!

:twisted:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:28 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Ah, but...my soul is too free-spirited for that!

I go and possess Toki Wartooth, kickes Thunderhorse in the nuts for trying to kill off Pickles, and chops off CruciFACTION's legs from waist down, thereby cutting him off from the brain in his knee.

Ha!

Quote Kyle II:

"I'm back!"

I have my entire skeleton laced with adamantium (just like Wolverine from X-Men) and I use my claws to slice and dice everyone in a berserker fury.

BERSERKER!
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:31 pm

Charles Foster Ofdensen (the Lawyer Guy) starts getting pissed of at you for possesing the band members right before the new season.

So he has some wierd Shaman guy weaken your soul so you can't take over bodies that already have souls in um. Next, he puts your soul in phatcartmans body. NOOOO!!

As for me, I have my friends in the black market organ trade patch me up.

Edit: As for marvel_freak, I just turn on a large magnet, that ought to keep him busy for a while.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:07 am

Instant karma...?!

I break free from the burden of phatcartmans' body and reincarnate as an overgrown jaguar cat. I run about, chewing on CruciFACTION's and marvel_freak_42's limbs.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:20 am

Marvel_Freak is still stuck to the magnet, so gnaw to your hearts content.

Meanwhile, using my lazy 18 year old with a head cold like reflexes, I get back into the Hatredcopter*, take off, and hit both of you with a stinger missle.

*Hatredcopter is a dethklok refrence, although the song was never used in any Metalocalypse episodes, It was made by Gene Holgan and Brendon Small, the real life Dethklok.

Here is said song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clOaqRM6EDM
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:47 am

Rawr! Roadkilled kitty is bad for your health, y'know... I die from the missile impact, but fragments of my teeth and claws impale CruciFACTION in a rather grisly fashion.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:05 am

Ow! f*ck! How the hell did that get through bullet proof glass?

Minion: Oh yeah, about that, we got low on funding during develpment, so thats just regular glass.

Me: What the hells the point of armoring the rest of the Hatredcopter if the cockpit is unarmored!

Minion: thats a good point, we probably could have saved even more money with no armor.

I am forced to retreat to my lair, lick my wounds, and Crucify those responsable for the glass thing.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:35 am

After a week of therapy with above mentioned shaman, My psychokinetic powers and my nuts are better than ever! I throw on a cardboard box and infiltrate CruciFACTION's lair unseen. I reach the master chamber and see CruciFACTION sitting on a throne of skulls. I emerge from my cardboard box, pick up Edduyasha's roadkill kitty remains with my mind, the proceed to beat CruciFACTION to death with them.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:31 am

Oh, but my reign of terror as a dead jaguar cat isn't over yet! The mangled pieces of my body reattach together, and I wreak havoc across the world as a savage zombie cat.

Rawr!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:58 am

That's it, I give up on this thread. No funeral. *click BOOM!*

IT'S OKAY!!! IT JUST GRAZED MY TAINT!!!
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:02 pm

*Comes out of the machine and walks toward a control console. Activates a device that attracts asteroids to the planet.*
...Hmm...am I missing anything? Oh yeah, my tan!
*Goes back to the machine.*
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm

First off, you can't gnaw off adamantium, the strongest metal in the universe.

*However, since I'm stuck to the magnet, I die of starvation.*

*I overload Shas'O Marsh's tan machine to burn him alive (nothing personal). For the rest of you, while I was in Hell, Kurt Cobain gave me his shotgun and heroin. I cause everyone else to OD and then blow your heads off with the gun just in case.*

Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:48 pm

*Talking to minions* So let me get this straight, you see a card board box sliding along with no wind behind it, and that dosen't set off any warning flags!

"no not really"

And you call yourself a minion! Well you didn't live like a minion, but at least you can die like one! *I kill him, and harvest his organs to replace the damaged one T-horse caused*

As for the rest of you, your all fired! I'm replacing all of you with my new army of Eddypoofs* They give me there complete loyalty, and all I have to pay them is punk music, and anime.

*The Edduyasha/CheesyPoofs clones I created earlier, I made more and now I have an army.

Return to “Games”