The Fight Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:35 pm

I walk up behind him with my Anti-cutlery umbrella.
"How ya doin'?" I say while eating a snickers.
He looks puzzled.
"Oh, that's a clone. By the way..."
I take out my brain extractor and get Cruci's brain.
I then proceed to do very erotic things with it, then I put it back in his head.
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:13 pm

...A clone? :roll:

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K already did that one to death a couple of pages back, you die of unoriginality before you could take my brain.

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

1. no more "LuLz, it was teh clone"

2. no more "I come back 2 life like KEENY"

you can incorperate these things, but only if its in a properly original way.

EDIT: Sorry if I come of as an assh*le, but if you read back to his posts, you'll know what I mean.
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:12 am

CruciFACTION wrote:...A clone? :roll:

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K already did that one to death a couple of pages back, you die of unoriginality before you could take my brain.

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

1. no more "LuLz, it was teh clone"

2. no more "I come back 2 life like KEENY"

you can incorperate these things, but only if its in a properly original way.

EDIT: Sorry if I come of as an assh*le, but if you read back to his posts, you'll know what I mean.

I'm not going to read every single post of every person so I can write down all the ideas done. I like clones. I would like to have clones. Stop being a sour puss.

You die of the dreaded sour puss disease. :P
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:22 am

You can still use clones, just don't go, "OMG it was a Clone! I'm still alive1"

For instance, you could take the DNA of Edd and Poofs off the battle field, splice them, and program the clones mind to kill, like this! :P *Sends Eddypoofs to kill Shane!*
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:26 am

CruciFACTION wrote:You can still use clones, just don't go, "OMG it was a Clone! I'm still alive1"

For instance, you could take the DNA of Edd and Poofs off the battle field, splice them, and program the clones mind to kill, like this! :P *Sends Eddypoofs to kill Shane!*

Sadly, Eddypoofs doesn't have the skills to kill Shane. Shane just shoots Eddypoofs in the head. There is much sadness in the land of Bubblegum trees.

*Brings out USAS-12.*
It becomes obvious to me that you are a demon, impervious to all but thost which has been blessed. Be right back, stay in that position. Sing the Merry Tune of Stratford.
*Runs off to find some holy water to bless his shells.*
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:35 am

Eddypoofs was just a demonstration, If I had really intended to kill you, I would have filled her chest cavity with C4.

I'm not trying to kill you right now because this place isn't as fun when only two people are playing, so I'm saving my Ammo for another day.

P.S. I'm not a Demon! just because a guy has horns, dosen't mean he's a demon, its a stereotype and it offends me!
emmybee

Postby emmybee » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:48 am

Oh, I'll totally join in on this fight. I've been told I have amazing ninja skills. Now who wants to take me?!
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:57 am

I have ninja skills in real life.
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:59 am

I pass Emm. I look at her as she practices her mad ninja skills.
"Hey, pretty good skills." I say.
"Oh, thanks, my name is-" She starts, but is cut off by the USAS-12 as it blows her midsection out.
"Silly ninja, killing is for guns!" I yell gleefully as I continue on my quest.
emmybee

Postby emmybee » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:01 am

I'm pretty sure whipping out guns is illegal... and even if it's not, it is now! Muahahaha. There's no stopping me!

So with that note... well, I really have nothing to say. Can I use nuclear warfare? I'm pretty sure I can take out Shas in that fashion.

(Sorry, I'm horribly distracted by the Emmys playing in the background.)
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:05 am

Okay, we got enough people now,

*looking at Killing kenny through 50 Cal. sniper scope* okay, lets test those ninja skills.

*gets closer and hits him with a blowdart*

Ha, prepare to halucinate(sp?), and have diarriah for the next seven days!

*I melt into the night*

Edit: Emmblee, People have used guns, nukes, sorcery, disese, and even rusty sporks in this thead, nothing is off limits.
Last edited by CruciFACTION on Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:06 am

emmybee wrote:I'm pretty sure whipping out guns is illegal... and even if it's not, it is now! Muahahaha. There's no stopping me!

So with that note... well, I really have nothing to say. Can I use nuclear warfare? I'm pretty sure I can take out Shas in that fashion.

(Sorry, I'm horribly distracted by the Emmys playing in the background.)

While Emm is distracted by the Emmy's, I once again fire the USAS-12. This time, the left side of her face is boo-booed.
When she is somehow revived many hours later by forces unknown, she finds a note
"Dear Emm,

Nuke everything. I'm in my shelter by the time you read this. Press the big red button. Where is it? I dunno, you tell me!

With Respect,
Cake Lord McCreamy"
emmybee

Postby emmybee » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:08 am

(We have cake now? Party party!)

While Shas is going by an alias (a yummy one, I'll give you that), what he fails to realize is that he's not REALLY in a bomb shelter. He's really in his parents basement. Thus, when I deploy the nuclear bomb, he's blown to bits. Oh, what a shame.

(BTW, I've got all night. Bring it on! ;P)
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:11 am

emmybee wrote:(We have cake now? Party party!)

While Shas is going by an alias (a yummy one, I'll give you that), what he fails to realize is that he's not REALLY in a bomb shelter. He's really in his parents basement. Thus, when I deploy the nuclear bomb, he's blown to bits. Oh, what a shame.

(BTW, I've got all night. Bring it on! ;P)

*Ohh, so close but yet so far. The following is true.*

Said parents, being products of the cold war, do have a shelter in their basement, refined over the years as it is. When the nuke is deployed, I am reading Catch-22.
Everyone dies and the masturbation is ENDLESS.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:13 am

emmybee wrote:(BTW, I've got all night. Bring it on! ;P)

Well I don't, so I'm going to play fast, and play hard

What emmybee fails to realize is that shas's house is right next to hers, hoisted by your own petard!

Return to “Games”