The Fight Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:58 am

I break into CruciFACTION's lair all insane, high on heroin and missing my zombie cat head. I transform into my original form, Edduyasha and runs about, wreaking havoc with my overgrown katana.

Yes, I am a shape-shifting, body-possessing bastard.

:twisted:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:24 pm

"I'm done with fighting. You can all just..."

*Ring Ring*

"Yes...Okay...How much?...Okay. I'll do it. It'll be done soon."

I get off the chair and head toward the lair again. Someone desires an exterminator, if you know what I mean...

Entering the lair, I notice my target right off the bat. Edduyasha hacking away at a wierd mix of her & Poofs. I take out my sniper-net and fire. I don't miss. I walk of into the sunset with my catch. My employer will be very happy...
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:35 pm

How the hell does every one know where my lair is!

*Looks around* and Are those explosive barrels right next to my expensive turrets! Why are there swords sticking in the field aroud my base!

Minion: You asked to have claymores around the base.

Me: I meant mines!

"Oh, We thought you meant scotish broad swords, which are also called claymores."

And you assh*les wonder why I fired you. *I pick up Edds body, incase it in cement, and have the Eddypoofs launch it into orbit.*
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:34 pm

"You still owe me money CruciFACTION! I don't kill people for free, unless I do it for fun, or they're annoying, or they know my secret. Okay. I kill people for free alot, but you ordered my services, or someone from your base did. Anyways, I need compensation for late fees!"

*Blows up expensive turrets, kills a few eddypoof*

"The price will increase untill payment is made."
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm

...I've already wired the money to your off shore swiss bank account you ass!

Thunderhorse: oh..

Eddypoofs, maul him! *they have Edds claws, but Cheesypoofs text book throwing arms*

After shreding him alive, they eat his whole body bones and all, like stans clones. (frisky dingo stan, not south park stan.)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:37 am

Being the body-possessing bastard I am, I leave the cemented, dead body and take over some random pedestrian's body. I make the unfortunate person go crazy, running around and snapping bystanders' necks as I go back to exact revenge on Thunderhorse and CruciFACTION. I come back to Thunderhorse's dead boday, so I jump on CruciFACTION and start chewing on his jugular vein.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 am

As she chews on my neck, I reach around, grab her neck, and rip her spine out. (Again)

Ha, nice try, but if you wanted to chew my veins out, then you shouldn't have possessed an old hobo with no teeth.

*Then Captain Satan shows up*

Me: Took you long enough

Capt. Satan: I hit traffic!

Me: Theres traffic in hell?

Capt. Satan: Why wouldn't there be?

He takes Edds soul to hell, were there is no escape, and she has to watch Naruto all day while listening to Emo songs!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:14 am

Wha...?! No reincarnations?!

Iesu, nozoite touhou!

The King of Kings rescues my soul and I rise to eternal bliss. I finally send the Angel of Death to avenge the wrongs that CruciFACTION had bequeathed upon me.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:20 am

"Not until I'm done with him! Little do you know, but I would never send myself to do my own bidding. The person you killed was..."

*Sifts through a pile of papers*

"Ted Danson."

With your new found confidence, having thought killed both of your biggest enemies, you lose your focus. I easily sneak up from behind and tie you up nice and neatly so that not even Houdini himself could escape. I then throw you into a vault, which I then lower into a pit of lava.

"Have fun! Ciao!"
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:49 am

Well, I'm certainly popular.

As I'm about to hit the lava, the angel of death pulls me out and throws me on the ground, prefering to take care of me his own way, with all other options exausted, I pray.

God, I know you are all forgiving, and I know you have forgiven Edduyasha for the crimes she has commited, But isn't she like, supposed to forgive all those who have wronged her to? It just seems a little unlikley that she can just call hits like that.

*God calls off the hit on me*

Now, he tells Edd to forgive me, just like she was forgiven for posessing people, and the like.

She screams NOOOO! chops an axe through my head, riddles me with bullets, and drops me into a bottomless pit!

To be continued.

And by that, I mean I'm tired, and don't feel like being original right now, so I'll finish this later
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:04 pm

Oh no, we finish this NOW!
I throw a lasso and snatch your body with it. I pull you back up, hack off your limbs one by one with a dull hacksaw, cut your torso to shreds with a spork, burn the bits with fire, freeze them, then chuck you down a hole I dug through the center of the earth. You are doomed to continuously bob back and forth as earth's gravity pulls you from one side to the other.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 pm

NO!

INVALID

CruciFACTION cannot die

Re-engage

Correction

Reboot.Seed.HUD

I suddenly reappear as a giant white flaming clown, I smack edd right into a wall, splattering half her body.

next I charge T-Horses lair, killing all his body doubles, clones, or whatever else he has. Then I attack him by setting the floor underneith him on fire, he jumps onto a pipe, pulls out a shotgun, and shoots me in the head at point blank range.

ouch

OUCH

System damaged
46.000%

mind:STRONG

I continue to chase him for a while, when I catch him, I beat to death, and then burn his body and soul to nothingness

Then Edd shows up with the half of her body I didn't splatter and shoots me in the head with a rail gun

00.000%
I die, A single tear goes down Edds cheek, and she kills herself. Then the universe blows up somehow.

The end.

Okay, this game kind of stopped back there, so I figured it was over, I apologize for leaving the cliff hanger. we may start over if were interested enough, but I figured it was about time for this episode to end. the vid posted below was the insperation for this post.

http://www.freeaddictinggames.com/play/2666.html
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:22 am

...Emo...tendencies...taking...over...NO!!

The universe pieces itself back together from its ruins, as I kneel upon the ground, bleeding profusely from my torso with a large knife impaled just to the right of my heart.

...This...isn't...over...yet!

Facing certain death, I take the blade, pull it out of my chest, and throws it at CruciFACTION. The knife stabs deep into his neck...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:23 pm

uh, I was already dead you know, infact, being the last one alive, you kind of won. But what ever makes you feel better.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:27 pm

Actually, she's only half alive, but we're both dead. Too bad for her my minions were on vacation. When they see their Base destroyed & Leader vanquished, they're gonna be pissed! Have fun dealing with about 89,000 pissed Vampire Vikings!

Return to “Games”