AAAAAAAAAAAM BORED!

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:59 am

I came home yesterday and slept for about 20 hours straight

:shock:
Even having concentrated caffine for blood, I still did the same thing myself last night; Is there some kind of global pandemic of zombifying sleeping sickness or am I just a lazy bastard who's getting intolerent to coffee?
















































You were right about Guess_Who_I_Am_Not; anhyone that just leaves spaces like that must've started life as a ittle brown babby from out of someoneshitter's ass.
Image
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:55 pm

La la la la. Wait till this game gets funnier right. La la la la. You know you can tell me anything right?
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:06 pm

SuperMaids wrote:
I came home yesterday and slept for about 20 hours straight

:shock:
Even having concentrated caffine for blood, I still did the same thing myself last night; Is there some kind of global pandemic of zombifying sleeping sickness?



Yeah, probably. My boyfriend slept all day yesterday, and I yelled at him for not picking up the phone even though I called him a bunch of times yesterday...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
south park fan collecter
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:29 am

Postby south park fan collecter » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:47 pm

i feel sad for you.
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:23 am

Ok now this is getting ridiculous like a jelly and elephant caserole; last night I slept from 5:35 AM to 8:47 pm. Do you think I should contact a doctor, or am I a lazed hypocondriac?
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:26 am

SuperMaids wrote:Ok now this is getting ridiculous like a jelly and elephant caserole; last night I slept from 5:35 AM to 8:47 pm. Do you think I should contact a doctor, or am I a lazed hypocondriac?
Well, there WAS this show on Discovery Health about a fifteen year only girl who slept for two days straight.

I suggest you take Ritalin.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:30 am

Umm...
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:43 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
SuperMaids wrote:Ok now this is getting ridiculous like a jelly and elephant caserole; last night I slept from 5:35 AM to 8:47 pm. Do you think I should contact a doctor, or am I a lazed hypocondriac?
Well, there WAS this show on Discovery Health about a fifteen year only girl who slept for two days straight.

I suggest you take Ritalin.


I think it's just teenage lethargy in my case, combined with this sickeningly hot and humid weather making me sleep so much.

Ritalin...?! Those were the "happy pills" that messed up my friend's personality or something!

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:45 am

:?


Okay...
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:58 am

phatcartman655 wrote::?


Okay...


Yeah...I hang out with a strange mix of people...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:59 am

Lil' Jon wrote:Yayah! What? Okay!
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 am

someone wrote: you should take rittalin to stay awake

If you know anyone who'd be willling to supply an undiagnosed guy with legal speed for the tiny ammount I earn doing nothing, I'd be more than willing to try a few pills.
Never would've thought Rittamphetamine would help keep someone awake and alert, but I might try to combat the lazies with it.
Image
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:20 am

Double posting's fun.
Last edited by SuperMaids on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:20 am

Who wrote:So what's goin on?


Well I don't know until we have a subject.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:23 am

SuperMaids wrote:
someone wrote: you should take rittalin to stay awake

If you know anyone who'd be willling to supply an undiagnosed guy with legal speed for the tiny ammount I earn doing nothing, I'd be more than willing to try a few pills.
Never would've thought Rittamphetamine would help keep someone awake and alert, but I might try to combat the lazies with it.


You gotta be careful with that stuff. It does weird things to my friends' mentalities...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests