Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

(ugly)Bob

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 am

Unassumption wrote:Research can't really fail, if that's what you were screwing up, it can give results that disprove the hypothesis but that's useful too.
Unless you were doing group work with someone and screwed up their mark, i'm unsure if you let someone do science to you as part of research or just joined a group in class and f*cked someone's grade up, win either way lol.

i f*cked it up because i spoke of chemical X responding with a different reaction to what it really reacts with Y. the issue was chemical X and another chemical share very very similar names. f*cking up my friend's mind of equations and numerals. which reacts with Y.
long story short. we got the name wrong for a chemical, meaning a reaction was incorrect. (product)
our report received a mark putting his name to shame, i had to drop science out of guilt and now keep a distance from any science teacher or the labs. And the dreaded chemical. don't ask me, science. i f*cked a chemical up and the response was a lovely fat " D "
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:14 am

I was reading instructions in chemistry once, and thought "the beaker of acid" said "three beakers of acid" ... so my group poured 3 times as much acid in.

Shame you had to drop it and he got a bad mark :(
we still got B grade even though we poured 3 times as much acid in (the grade was mostly what we wrote not what we did lol).
I hate group work where my grade depends on other people. I'd like to just kill the rest of the group and do it myself - though as my story says I'm the liability, ohnoes!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:59 am

ah.. science is hell, especially when you think potassium nitrate is liquid nitrogen response with a different chemical i don't know anymore. i remember the two chemicals i got confused. I just named two just to show how worlds apart our minds were...
anyway i also hate group work. even if i knew my stuff and someone else sharts it all up, there goes my grade... same reasons you dont like it either.
acid nitrate is also another chemical that i wasn't fond of anyway... in the project..
:zombiekenny: :zombiekenny:
lucky we were not doing prac. that would have been NASTY i am sure
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:16 am

If groupwork is marked on what's written down, you can judge the individual's performance and not be anchored down by other people. My microbiology group's grade ranged from an A to a C for the same piece of work because it was mainly marked on the write-up. I don't think group work is to blame, i think the way they marked your piece is, it's a BS way of marking it to grade good kids down because of who they're working with though sadly it represents how life works :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 am

that day makes me feel as if i drank liquid nitrogen.. it also proved to me that even if one awesome scientist Vs. one sh*tty student. the teachers mark you down because of sh*t splatters. Now, we have individual works and in yr 12 the focus in on the individual and its all like "in your group A did well but B did sh*tty but C was also a let down. i give you all a D" so regardless of the group participation. no matter how great you are. make sure the sh*tty students wipe up their mess. thats my lesson to you all. If you have a smart kid in your group, let him or her steer and keep your flap SHUT and wait for the grade A coming this way!! thats all i know about group work. keep sh*t students off. even if it means "hey let me do the work you back off, eh?" lol
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 am

I grab the win while nobody's watching. Now what am I going to do with it? Meh... *thorws it away*
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 am

*catches win*

EEEUUUUUREEEKAAAAA!!!!!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 am

I got the net working on my desktop, well I didn't but it's working on here now yay.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 am

Hey, all!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

"The Hanging Garden"--The Cure
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:23 pm

CartmansWhore wrote:"The Hanging Garden"--The Cure

That's a win right nah.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 am

If you understand this you win. I don't understand this at all :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm

What? No wins in a week? You're all very lazy. I am disappoint.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 am

My sister got 2 birthday cakes, and as such my mum decided not to bring the one she made to my sister's house, so we ate it instead. I got to eat a cream and strawberry cake, WIN.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

The deadness of this forum has it advantages. I can enjoy my win for longer.

Return to “Games”