Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:48 am

Winner, winner, check and dinner!
zzyzx 2
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 am

agent-FSS wrote:Winner, winner, check and dinner!


:)

By the way, I'm winning at the moment :wink:
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:20 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Winner, winner, check and dinner!


:)

By the way, I'm winning at the moment :wink:

No longer. Up to the end of the 20th season is still far away, it will be a long marathon. :D
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:23 am

End of the show? This sh*t's goin' to the end of the internet! Whim.
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 am

Wiener, wiener, wiener dinner. That's the rhyme, the magical formula you've been looking for. Courtesy of George "Argh Argh" Martin. Rumor has it his biggest dream is to outmiracle Jesus by feeding 100,000 people with a single bowl of his mind-blowingly delicious homemade wiener chili. Whether it's true or not, this whole "winning" routine sure does feel like a neverending dinner with Mr. Martin's homemade miracle as the main course.

Sooooo......

Bon appetit!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 pm

WE'RE GONNA SLING IT AROUND!!!!








win.
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:20 pm

VACOOLA wrote:Wiener, wiener, wiener dinner. That's the rhyme, the magical formula you've been looking for. Courtesy of George "Argh Argh" Martin. Rumor has it his biggest dream is to outmiracle Jesus by feeding 100,000 people with a single bowl of his mind-blowingly delicious homemade wiener chili. Whether it's true or not, this whole "winning" routine sure does feel like a neverending dinner with Mr. Martin's homemade miracle as the main course.

Sooooo......

Bon appetit!

Hmm. For all the time it is the first normal reaction that I hear from you. You it turns out be able, or else I began to worry.
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:11 pm

My goth! Some green slimy creature just tried to touch me. Those disgusting little tentacles!!

YYYYUUUCK!!!!!!

Image
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:00 pm

VACOOLA wrote:My goth! Some green slimy creature just tried to touch me. Those disgusting little tentacles!!

YYYYUUUCK!!!!!!

Image


:lol:
Why, then you behave as if it were not tentacles? Send something else!
Hayley B
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby Hayley B » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:11 pm

No one has claimed in months! So I win now! :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, you definitely get bonus points for reviving the thread. HOWEVER...

:D
zzyzx 2
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:54 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:Well, you definitely get bonus points for reviving the thread. HOWEVER...

:D
;) <------ This means WIN!!!
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:Well, you definitely get bonus points for reviving the thread. HOWEVER...

:D
;) <------ This means WIN!!!
Haha, not so fast buddy :D .
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:19 am

I thought That was win.
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby Mamont » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:55 pm

What, no one? Fine, I'll take the win!

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests