Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get out"

Postby Kensuke » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Wii fit man wrote:Also, I'm taking a hiatus from online life. I've figured it out:
The internet sucks.
It swallows up your life. It makes you depressed. Get off before you fuck yourself over. You there. Go and do something else.

Well, I think depends on if you can control yourself on how much you depend on the internet and if you let it control your life or not.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Kensuke wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:Also, I'm taking a hiatus from online life. I've figured it out:
The internet sucks.
It swallows up your life. It makes you depressed. Get off before you fuck yourself over. You there. Go and do something else.

Well, I think depends on if you can control yourself on how much you depend on the internet and if you let it control your life or not.

as long as theres football, internet and everything else are number 2
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Morning....
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
nitrogens

Postby nitrogens » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 pm

oh my god! oh my really really god!
so much time!
I'm so glad to be back!
I even almost forgot that one language of yours, Earthlings!
And you, my lovely members of this community, even don't remeber the old good nitrogens, that came from outer space. It is okay.
It's actually pretty cool that I'm trying to be back at this time :-) It's 1 year since I joined this community :-)
Everyone! here's the tons of intergalactic beer!
And here goes my personal intergalactic sign:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let's have some fun! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Kensuke wrote:
The internet sucks.

Quoted for truth.

Remember: EVERYTHING IN MODERATION.

Drinking even too much water can kill you.
Welcome back, nitro.
nitrogens

Postby nitrogens » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:Welcome back, nitro.

wow! you do remember me!
thanks buddy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually! guys, give me some time to adapt again ;-)
Perhaps I can be usefull in some cases :-)
Don't miss your chance to ask me everything, you guys, I can try to give the answer to all of you :-)
But of course!!!!! Don't you forger the original purpose of this thread? It is fun! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anyway, I'm glad to be here again!
And please, go on with your talks please, I'm not going to interrupt you guys if you don't ask me to do so.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 pm

I won't be around much either for a few days....

My school suxs with technology. We are in the process of switching ISP's to a new company, *who probably won't be as good..it's called cost production :roll: *

Anyways, so my internet will only be on at night for the next few days, I think. :?

I have to go take a test in a few mins :(

Wii: I somewhat agree. The internet DOES SUCK now :cry: It definately is not the "big thing" to me it was 3-4 years ago. It has become a disease that unfortunatley I cannot get rid of. I don't want to be on here as much as I am :( Granted, moderation is key, but yea...for all of ya who think that this is the best thing since chocolate syurp, I don't think you have a life outside of this Imiginary place. It controls too much and you either need to moderate your time, or get out completely, because to me, you mean nothing if you just sit here all day and act all lazy ass and emo!! :cartmannohat:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Kensuke wrote:
The internet sucks.

true
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Kensuke wrote:
The internet sucks.

Agreed.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I love my unheathly obession with this site
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 am

I agree the internet can be addicting, but I'm well past the point where I spend half my day online. I work and go to college, have some hobbies, and I have a few friends away from the computer.

Half a decade ago, I spent all my time online, but I wouldn't say there was necessarily more for me to do back then as there is now. I think it's because after spending so much time online, I've learned to control myself a bit better. There's only so much for me to do now - I post on here, check my mail, read the news.......and unless I'm doing schoolwork, there really isn't too much more to do.

But after work and school, when night time rolls around, the internet is my home, and it's nice to be able to talk to friends, post on here, and just sit back and surf.
June Cabrerra

Postby June Cabrerra » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:34 am

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Happy Valentines Day, Everyone :D

With VD Day on a Sunday, and President's Day on Monday, VD Day was a three day week-end. My boyfriend Cory surprised me and wisked me off to a B&B (Bed and Breakfast) in Sonoma County's Wine Country! We had a wonderful, romantic time. Cory is so relaxed now. I like it when Cory is relaxed.

Hope you all had a great VD! (Not Venereal Disease; I mean Valentine's Day).

Love to you all, June :D

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
tbird78

Postby tbird78 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 am

Where is my mind?
Way out in the water I see it swimming.

pooppaw
Last edited by tbird78 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Easts

Postby Easts » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 am

nitrogens wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:Welcome back, nitro.

wow! you do remember me!
thanks buddy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually! guys, give me some time to adapt again ;-)
Perhaps I can be usefull in some cases :-)
Don't miss your chance to ask me everything, you guys, I can try to give the answer to all of you :-)
But of course!!!!! Don't you forger the original purpose of this thread? It is fun! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anyway, I'm glad to be here again!
And please, go on with your talks please, I'm not going to interrupt you guys if you don't ask me to do so.

I remember you mate..

you post in the song game..or you used too

welcome back.....now where do i get one of those ice cold intergalactic beers :P
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 am

Return to “Games”