Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Kensuke » Sat May 15, 2010 4:16 am

What's with all of this ghetto vernacular going on in here anyway?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Niels0827 » Sat May 15, 2010 4:18 am

*Walks up to microphone*

Excuse me, folks. I always wanted to say this.....

Fo'shizzle.

Thank you for your time.
AxayPaulene
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat May 15, 2010 5:10 am

Niels0827 wrote :
> AP, you have such a bad habit of joining the party after everyone already
> left :P


I am not late. Everyone else is simply early.


Fo' shiz in da hiz. :gaykenny:
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Asphyxiated Insanity
Posts: 1275
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:30 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Sat May 15, 2010 5:23 am

Hi all.
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
AxayPaulene
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat May 15, 2010 5:28 am

Yes; hello there.

How are you?
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Asphyxiated Insanity
Posts: 1275
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:30 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 am

I'm ok.

You?
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 am

Hi girls.
nitrogens
Posts: 2038
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby nitrogens » Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 pm

sorry for interrrrrupting you guys....
but since I'm back again from my far far away galaxy, I just have to tell you guys:
I love you!
That's it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My superpositive wishes to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The crazies are going to be back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ahhhhaaaaaahahhaaahahhhahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
happy everyday to you guys! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Niels0827 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Welcome to the Milky Way, nitrogens. When you visit Andromeda, do share your experiences with us.

Now, I'm off to Betelgeuse to stare in amazement at its bright red glory.
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sat May 15, 2010 11:40 pm

nitrogens wrote :
> sorry for interrrrrupting you guys....
> but since I'm back again from my far far away galaxy, I just have to tell
> you guys:
> I love you!
> That's it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> My superpositive wishes to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> The crazies are going to be back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> ahhhhaaaaaahahhaaahahhhahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> happy everyday to you guys! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

emoticons much?

Welcome, hope you have a nice stay
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
nitrogens
Posts: 2038
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby nitrogens » Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 am

To Niels0827: thanks dude! But I was on Centauri Prime (tm) :-) But anyway, I'm glad that someone noticed my presence here ;-) Maybe... I'll tell you about the physics of hyperspace, but I can't promise that :-) You know, this planet is not ready for this :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.....

Your Moms Fav Person wrote :
> nitrogens wrote :
> > sorry for interrrrrupting you guys....
> > but since I'm back again from my far far away galaxy, I just have to tell
> > you guys:
> > I love you!
> > That's it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> > My superpositive wishes to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> > The crazies are going to be back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> > ahhhhaaaaaahahhaaahahhhahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
> > happy everyday to you guys! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
>
> emoticons much?
>
> Welcome, hope you have a nice stay

Sure! I'm going to have a nice day! Just when I wake up :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
But anyway, thanks to you and feel free to share my joy and superpositive energy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Kensuke » Sun May 16, 2010 12:30 am

Stay back! Take whatever you want, just put the emotions down!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sun May 16, 2010 12:54 am

Kensuke wrote :
> Stay back! Take whatever you want, just put the emotions down!

I hope he's not here to enslave our children and have sex with our women
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
Azer
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Azer » Sun May 16, 2010 1:39 am

Hai all! i'm back from a failed detox camp. I was @ my friend's place for a few days (it's far from the town center) they locked me there as rehab and luckily (planned from days ago) i had some cheese in the house already.. I've hidden them before a few weeks for moments like this and i didn't really quit anything yet. (i'm totally clean for 30+ hrs from now on) I'll get my fix as soon as the day begins (after a few hours) and then i'll try to quit again, more prepared this time, so wish me luck ( please don't, i'm not ready yet :evil: ) and also it was my birthday yesterday, the day i wished i was never born =/ worst, sweaty, itchy, tweaky and full of pukeness, what kind of birthday could be worse
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 am

Azer wrote :
> Hai all! i'm back from a failed detox camp. I was @ my friend's place for a
> few days (it's far from the town center) they locked me there as rehab and
> luckily (planned from days ago) i had some cheese in the house already..
> I've hidden them before a few weeks for moments like this and i didn't
> really quit anything yet. (i'm totally clean for 30+ hrs from now on) I'll
> get my fix as soon as the day begins (after a few hours) and then i'll try
> to quit again, more prepared this time, so wish me luck ( please don't, i'm
> not ready yet :evil: ) and also it was my birthday yesterday, the day i
> wished i was never born =/ worst, sweaty, itchy, tweaky and full of
> pukeness, what kind of birthday could be worse

Man, that sucks, I hope you feel better

But I missed you :D
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests