Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

iloveyouguys

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 am

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm

"Every time something bad happens, Radical Republicans try to blame the Democrats. Every time something good happens, they try to take credit for it. If I won the lottery, Bill O'Reilly would say it's because he picked me a good number."

Awesome.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 am

"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
Azer

Postby Azer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Asphyxiated Insanity wrote::D

ecstasious xD
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Well seems that I missed allot....Hi from New York, I went to China Town today, it sucked, smelt like piss and it was confusing, but after that there was this place close to NYU, with bong stores and yogurt resturants as far as the eye could see,
overall I've had a nice stay, I'm probably coming back Sunday, but my legs are hurting like a bitch and I would do anything for some hard liquor
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:Well seems that I missed allot....Hi from New York, I went to China Town today, it sucked, smelt like piss and it was confusing, but after that there was this place close to NYU, with bong stores and yogurt resturants as far as the eye could see,
overall I've had a nice stay, I'm probably coming back Sunday, but my legs are hurting like a bitch and I would do anything for some hard liquor

im going there on sunday :D
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 am

seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:Well seems that I missed allot....Hi from New York, I went to China Town today, it sucked, smelt like piss and it was confusing, but after that there was this place close to NYU, with bong stores and yogurt resturants as far as the eye could see,

Well have fun, I haven't gotten mugged yet, which is good
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 am

Just don't tell you-know-who where you are. :mrgreen:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:10 am

iloveyouguys wrote:

Just don't tell you-know-who where you are. :mrgreen:

Oh-ho-ho trust me, I'm leaving the City tommorow anyway, heading out toward the Country for some R&R

OH, this is off-topic but I saw Ringo Starr's Gold Snare at the Met, and I walked by where John Lennon was shot :(
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:Oh-ho-ho trust me, I'm leaving the City tommorow anyway, heading out toward the Country for some R&R

OH, this is off-topic but I saw Ringo Starr's Gold Snare at the Met, and I walked by where John Lennon was shot :(

Whoa
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:Oh-ho-ho trust me, I'm leaving the City tommorow anyway, heading out toward the Country for some R&R

Whoa

IKR
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:47 am

I so want to go back to NYC soon!! :tweek: :tweek:

lol knowing my luck though, it will be another 10 years! :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 am

seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:I'm probably coming back Sunday...

Mmm, well like ships passing in the night, so are the Days of our Lives... wait, that's not right. :/ Oh well, f*ck it.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm

off to new york tomorrow :D
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 am

Fa‍ggots.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Games”