Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:48 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:Y'know I was wondering today... What if a Zeebra and a Donkey f*cked and they had a baby.
OH WAIT- THAT'S RIGHT IT ALREADY HAPPENED AND ITS CALLED A FUCKING ZEEDONK AND ITS MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME

But I digress. How is everybody?

A freakin ZEEDONK. There's actually an animal called a ZEEDONK. :shock: And apparently "Zebroid" hybrids have been made for over two freakin' centuries. :shock:

It's amazing how weird sh*t you never knew about can sort of just all of a sudden 'be there.'

Life is strange like that.

But yes, let's get back to inconsequential small talk. So how's life guyz?
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:05 am

Blue Twilight wrote:Niels, I want your job. I'll relocate and everything ;) Isn't today your birthday too? (I'm guessing from the 0827 in your username and I think you mentioned it in another thread?) :O

Yeah, it's my birthday. It sucked. Every year it's a day of bad luck for some reason.

On a lighter note, we are hiring. Our branch needs a cute female to join the crew. :mrgreen:
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
mo303564 wrote:PT: you mention everyone else who normally posts but me, what the hec man? :(

I also didn't mention Jake, TGDM, Freddy, pdfsmail, Paul, evilcupcake, jewlover, etc. etc.

But because you're being a big baby about it, I'll acknowledge you here in this very post.

You and me, you know we're Kool 'n' the gang. :mrgreen: Yo mike, what up.

:|

I missed the cut twice now? I see how it is. :cry:

Pip Tweek wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:I'm not I'm quite comfortable with the direction this convo is taking...

But he is right. I'm stalking him, which means I'm stalking you indirectly.

So, if I stalk you, that means we can have a three-way stalk triangle!Then we could add a layer of complexity if we each stalk ourselves! What a fascinating reality TV show that would be.Well, that's enough posting for me for now. I've got a serious lot of stalking to do. (looks up 'thunderhorse' on the google)...

Good luck! I can't even find me!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 am

mo303564 wrote:earing much from my applicants. I am sick of applying for no reason, it sucks :|

Pfft, tell me about it. All the jobs I've been applying for, and the only thing I heard back from was Time Warner for an installer job. I missed the initial call, (went to voicemail), then had a hell of a time getting hold of the girl again, and I still didn't hear back.
Then everything I keep getting emailed links for, I'm either underqualified for, or it's not what I'm looking for, or it's in f'in Florida. I swear, you apply for one local job who's company is based in Miami, and you never hear the end of it.

It's been a while since I googled myself, but after googling my screen name once, I came across a whole bunch of sites that I never remember visiting. I don't know if it's that I'm not the only BRMBug out there, or it was just randomly generated spammy type stuff.
nitrogens

Postby nitrogens » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Sorry, guys...
the only thing I remember is...
the win...
this thread once was about the win!
so the win is mine!
now you all guys can kick me.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:13 am

mo303564 wrote:Gta: it's NOT Glen Beck!! :o
Ask Paul, he can fill you in :wink:

he told me it was Beck before I asked him. But after I said it on the BBS. (Offline message. Came on and he told me it was Beck. I felt vindicated, I guessed right. 8) .... unless he is lying)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 am

Gta: It's not Glen Beck. It's not Glen Beck. And it's not Sarah Palin. I wasn't even there today. :roll:

I will tell you and the world my internship when I finally get it. :| Right now, I just need time to figure all this out....

P.S: Wear Suncreen. Always wear sunscreen! :evil:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 am

Niels0827 wrote:
Blue Twilight wrote:Niels, I want your job. I'll relocate and everything ;) Isn't today your birthday too? (I'm guessing from the 0827 in your username and I think you mentioned it in another thread?) :O

Yeah, it's my birthday. It sucked. Every year it's a day of bad luck for some reason.

On a lighter note, we are hiring. Our branch needs a cute female to join the crew. :mrgreen:

What about a handsome, refined gentleman who is...."eager to please," if you get my drift. I want to move to california. I'll fix yer damn computers and do your inventory and filing and purchasing, plus I'll clean the bathrooms. I can do lots of stuff, come on!! I 'll smuggle contraband if I have to!

Thunderhorse wrote: I missed the cut twice now? I see how it is. :cry:

You know someone has lost their sense of dignity when they consent to being a bigger baby than Mike.

Awww...come here, li'l buddy, let's just have an extended embrace in the least-possible gay way we can. :wink:
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:51 am

My company was named one of the ten best companies to work for in the Bay Area, and it's no surprise. When things at the warehouse get slow, we usually goof off and listen to music, eat some food, etc. until orders come in. Every Tuesday and Friday the manager buys us all pizza from the roach coach that comes by, and there's doughnuts every Saturday, but we only work one out of every three Saturdays and get a weekday off to compensate for it.

Pip Tweek wrote: I want to move to california

No you don't.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:56 am

Niels0827 wrote:My company was named one of the ten best companies to work for in the Bay Area, and it's no surprise. When things at the warehouse get slow, we usually goof off and listen to music, eat some food, etc. until orders come in. Every Tuesday and Friday the manager buys us all pizza from the roach coach that comes by, and there's doughnuts every Saturday, but we only work one out of every three Saturdays and get a weekday off to compensate for it.

Pip Tweek wrote: I want to move to california

No you don't.

Alright, then, just Santa Monica or Beverly Hills or Malibu. The rest of the state be damned. I can commute. Yeah, it's a haul to the Bay Area, but a man's gotta do....forget it, I'm just being an idiot. :oops:
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:59 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Alright, then, just Santa Monica or Beverly Hills or Malibu. The rest of the state be damned. I can commute. Yeah, it's a haul to the Bay Area, but a man's gotta do....forget it, I'm just being an idiot. :oops:

There is NO Cal but NOR CAL.

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

That's interesting. I didn't know there was a rivalry between the two parts of the state.

But you've not seen a hellhole til you've been in New Jersey.

Anyway, goodnight.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 am

'Night, PT. Oh, and North California is pretty cool, for the record.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 am

Pip Tweek wrote:That's interesting. I didn't know there was a rivalry between the two parts of the state.

Because we rock like that.

Santa Clara County, beeyatches!

Pip Tweek wrote:But you've not seen a hellhole til you've been in New Jersey.

I have been to New Jersey.

I've also been to the worst city in New Jersey.

For those who haven't been there...do not, under any circumstances, visit the city of Camden unless you want to either die or suffer a permanent bout of depression. If you're trying to get into New Jersey from Philadelphia, take Route 322 to Bridgeport. Do not take Interstates 76 or 676.
Last edited by Niels0827 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 am

I really, really like San Fransisco. It's cool in summer there, most of the time, at least. (At least it's cooler there than here. 92 is a record for them. Pfft.)

Then again, the one time I was there I stayed in a really nice hotel.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Games”