Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

ned15

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby ned15 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:10 pm

wooooow it's been a long time since i've been back...i think. how's everyone doing?
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm good hon. :mrgreen: How are you?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:41 pm

i'm actually quite well thanks :) we have a four day weekend so i'm pretty excited.
eames
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm

*wishes he had a 4 day weekend, but gets nothing til Thanksgiving* :cry:

So...what else is new?
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 pm

I just knew it had to be Kenny as Mysterion. Though, I did wonder if he was the kite hero guy, rewatching it last weeks. Since the kite hero guy was being quiet last week. But this week he sounded like Kyle and being buddy buddy with Stan.

Though, I did thought of Kenny being more as Mysterion. Since Kenny has never had a problem with standing up to Cartman. Kenny always fought back. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Lord help me, I want to try a Guacamonut.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 am

I could go for this.

A Strawberry and Banana Crepe. :D

Wow, that just looks like a Cartman treat, while thinking South Park now. :)
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:09 am

And a doughnut dipped in guacamole doesn't?
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Just got done listening to Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" for the first time. That was very good. Well, except the 2nd half is kind of a let down. The first part is awesome and you can see why it was believable . But the 2nd half shows it's clearly just fiction.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 am

Hayley B wrote:Just got done listening to Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" for the first time. That was very good. Well, except the 2nd half is kind of a let down. The first part is awesome and you can see why it was believable . But the 2nd half shows it's clearly just fiction.

Aw, man! I remember hearing that as part of a school project YEARS ago!

I think it was more elementary than junior high. Either way...Wow!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:27 am

Hayley B wrote:Just got done listening to Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" for the first time. That was very good. Well, except the 2nd half is kind of a let down. The first part is awesome and you can see why it was believable . But the 2nd half shows it's clearly just fiction.

But when the radio broadcast first aired, people where so scared that it was real that by the 2nd half they weren't even listening anymore to the radio. They were in a panic that Martians had landed on Earth :o

Cool broadcast. I have here somewhere a remake of that broadcast made by the actors who stared in Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's a very cool remake.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:

Aw, man! I remember hearing that as part of a school project YEARS ago!

I think it was more elementary than junior high. Either way...Wow!!

I think the first time I was told about it. Was when I was in High School. They didn't explain it very much. Just people got scared hearing this radio broadcast. Because they truly believed that they were getting attacked by aliens. Me and the students thought that was very funny. My school didn't play the broadcast or tell us the name of it.

I just learned that on my own. So happy to have been able to listen to it for the first time and trying to understand. I could in the first part of it. It sounded like a real broadcast.

zzyzx 1 wrote:

But when the radio broadcast first aired, people where so scared that it was real that by the 2nd half they weren't even listening anymore to the radio. They were in a panic that Martians had landed on Earth :o

Cool broadcast. I have here somewhere a remake of that broadcast made by the actors who stared in Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's a very cool remake.

I didn't think of that. I would just imagine that I would had been scared, but yet still stayed in tune. When CBS breaks in and says something like "intermission". I kept wondering if they felt that they were HAD from there. Once CBS broke in like that, I felt it went downhill from there.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 pm

HAYLEY! hi! how's it going?
eames
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 am

ned15 wrote:HAYLEY! hi! how's it going?

Hi Ned. Right now fine. Other then I just lost my job last Wednesday. I knew it was coming though.

Since South Park made a really great episode. I decided to show up. Since that always seems to be the reason why I always show up.

How have you been?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

Hayley B wrote:Hi Ned. Right now fine. Other then I just lost my job last Wednesday. I knew it was coming though.

i'm so sorry to hear you lost your job :( i hope you find another one real soon! :)

i'm doing fine. a little stressed. i'm going through the wonderful applying to college hysteria, but it'll all be over shortly.
eames

Return to “Games”