Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 am

Wii fit man wrote:I've had no internet at all in the past couple days. It has not been fun. =/

I went through that over the weekend as well. In a hospital.

See the "how do you feel" thread for details.
color me insane

Postby color me insane » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 am

^ Hospitals freak me the f out...because they smell.
But, I hope you're all better now. :)

My gameboy just ran out of batteries. This is what I get for not taking my dog on a walk.
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

Quit doing the titty dance!
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 am

Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 am

MAKE ME BITCH!!!

oh. Uh... disregard.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 am

color me insane wrote:^ Hospitals freak me the f out...because they smell.
But, I hope you're all better now. :)

Thanks. It's still a long, slow recovery, but little by little, I think I'm improving.

Moment of truth comes during my Tuesday check-up.
shodan

Postby shodan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 am

The Canadian Broadcast Standards Council banned Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" from radio because it has"f====t" in the lyrics. Terrance and Phillip can't be far behind. I thought only U.S. Americans were such tight a#*@ed uncle f*##ers. We bombed the Baldwins for nothing, eh?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 am

Seriously though, how does something like that happen?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:One of my only Wins for the week :)

I'm off to Disneyworld for my win :D

Back from Disneyworld :D

No internet there, though. $9.95 per night in the room, but ethernet only. No wifi. And all I had was my iPod Touch, so.............

There was some free wifi in some hotels that I didn't visit, and some in some of the parks (Disney has four plus downtown Disney) but I left the iPod in my room.

I did visit all four parks and Downtown Disney :mrgreen:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios

I skipped the water parks; too cold. 38F at night, in the 40's during the day :frozenkenny:

But today, I'm here to take the WIN 8)
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm

First off: Who would ever want to go swimming in that water when it is that cold. I thought it would have been closed being January and all, even Florida it's too much!! :roll:

Secondly: As far as I know (or recall) the "Hollywood Studios" is MGM/Hollywood. Unless of course, they decided to rid that when they filed for protective bankruptcy.

Third: The hotels in the city proper itself are wayyyyy too expensive. Besides they add all these nonsense fees. Damn that mouse! Stay in the Kisiminee Region.

and finally: Did you go to Universal?? In some cases I had more fun there than at Mouseland. Disney is great, but Universal is much more.....adventurous and more like a theme park. Disney is a lot of shows and sightseeing.

That's my two sense for the day :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 pm

^ It was my first time at Disneyworld. The sign said nothing about MGM. I have the brochure/guidemap right here: Hollywood Studios. It even says that on the water tank. I guess they changed the name all right.

I saw plenty of people swimming in the pool in the middle of the night :o The pool temp was about 82F. But it was so cold outside of the pool that I didn't go swimming. Disney even has a water park that was full of people. I didn't go there either.

We went on a Disney Package Vacation Plan: Airfare, transportation to and from the Orlando Airport, a Disney Resort Hotel, and admission to the parks. Disney transportation from the hotels to the parks and back or to Downtown Disney and back is free for anyone.

While I'm making this post, I think I'll also take my WIN for now :)

Also, Disney owns 47 square miles of land in Orlando, in an area now called: Lake Buena Vista. As for extra fees, it was $9.95 a night for ethernet (no wifi), and $10.60 a night for a refrigerator. A true Mickey Mouse operation :P
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:11 pm

shodan wrote:The Canadian Broadcast Standards Council banned Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" from radio because it has"f====t" in the lyrics. Terrance and Phillip can't be far behind. I thought only U.S. Americans were such tight a#*@ed uncle f*##ers. We bombed the Baldwins for nothing, eh?

What's "f====t"?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm

faaaat?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

"Faggot." 'Matter of fact, there was some radio station around here years ago that backward-masked that part of that song. They did the same thing with "who the fuck are you" in The Who's "Who Are You". I know there were a few other songs they did that with, but I can't remember what they were right now.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:25 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:
AxayPaulene wrote:I have come to claim my win in this thread.

And oh hai thar peoples

:D

Why hello there missy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm thinking of posting on here more. I didn't realize that so many people had missed me...

Anyway; this past week, the snow has been falling from the sky in enormous amounts, replenishing the previous snow deficiency that we had. Everywhere there are huge amounts of CLEAN, FRESH snow just waiting to be played in. Not a blade of green grass in sight. (Yes, WFM, be jealous.)
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 am

shodan wrote:The Canadian Broadcast Standards Council banned Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" from radio because it has"f====t" in the lyrics. Terrance and Phillip can't be far behind. I thought only U.S. Americans were such tight a#*@ed uncle f*##ers. We bombed the Baldwins for nothing, eh?

That is quite a surprise.

I remember visiting close to the border and hearing one of the Canadian stations. When they used to play White Zombie's "More Human Than Human," they allowed the f-bombs as well as the sex noises at the beginning of the song.

I wonder if that's even changed now...

Return to “Games”