Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Honest people can't win money, they annoy me when they're poor and really need cash however refuse to 'stretch the truth' to get it.

My mum was 'stretching the truth' (not lying) on a form today to get money from government, always does that (without lying outright or doing illegal stuff). It's the white person's method and it works ;)

Talking of white person's method, the white pride world wide poster mum put up in the window today is so going to get the window smashed. Can't 8elieve mum put that up.

I ate a whole carton of dip and 2 dipstick 8oxes. I feel fat.

good luck getting that employment you need that for shopping mike ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 am

oh we go shopping all the time :wink:

Grrah! I gotta go. My dad is being an absolute PIG when he eats popcorn or basically anything. Just squishes it all in his mouth. Discusting to look at :x
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 am

Unassumption wrote:My mum was 'stretching the truth' (not lying) on a form today to get money from government, always does that (without lying outright or doing illegal stuff). It's the white person's method and it works ;)

I suck at being white. For some reason I can lie in person, but when it comes to writing, I just can't. ._.
I confess I don't like when I have to lie. Win?
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 am

I got all A's on my report card. : ) Win!
shardzo

Postby shardzo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:49 am

When the rabbit of chaos is pursued by the ferret of disorder through the fields of anarchy it's time to hang your pants on the hook of darkness whether they're clean or not
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 am

I got 45% on my plant biology lab report... got 69% on the essay though so it balances to 51.6% on coursework for plants overall. I dun goofed. Guess I'll aim for a C in that. Shame as I liked that.

I have other people to do my 'stretching the truth' for me. I'm not imaginative enough to come up with a good lie however I have a sh*tty memory and forget what's real and my em8elishment sometimes so 8elieve my own lies enough to tell them 8y mistake.

My dad keeps threatening to quit work 8ecause mum keeps him up all night with her ranting, he 8etter not. I get to avoid that at college (quieter than home + a lock on my door) so win.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Unassumption wrote:Honest people can't win money, they annoy me when they're poor and really need cash however refuse to 'stretch the truth' to get it.

Something wrong with having principles?
Can't we all just get along?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:04 pm

I hate society's ideas of "family values", especially since it mostly consists of censorship and never talking about anything controversial ever. Idiots.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I hate society's ideas of "family values", especially since it mostly consists of censorship and never talking about anything controversial ever. Idiots.

God dammit you're so fucking queer!
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 pm

unassumption: Not everyone is born rich. Not everyone can become rich. People work their asses off and yet only see miminal results...and it is not always their fault. It's just bad luck combined with the powers of society. Besides, I don't like to lie just in order to get yourself money. Cartman would say the Jews do enough of that arleady :cartmanevil:

Just here til football tonight. Win?
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I hate society's ideas of "family values", especially since it mostly consists of censorship and never talking about anything controversial ever. Idiots.

Look at it this way: If family values are all about restrictions, it encourages the children to leave the nest. :lol:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:11 pm

That God Damn Moose wrote:

God dammit you're so fucking queer!

yes. someday you may achieve my level of queer.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 am

Long term cohabiting but not married couples encounter a lot of problems people who went to a ceremony don't, strait as well as gay. I don't know why sexual relationships are treated as on another plane to nonsexual ones anyway, as if someone else jacking you off is more improtant than anything else. If we're going to give special rights to 'families' we need to see why - do too much in our society without a clear purpose. We also refuse to admit the diversity of possabilities, we only see the ones we actually see - nuclear family is very recent and may not be well suited to the modern world (traditions are "sticky" taking time to adapt). I think different classes or personalities or professions may be more or less suited to different family types, we need to investigate it more scientifically, unfortunately the fact it's humans so it's pretty hard to design an experement ethically or practically makes that hard.

Sometimes. When people follow a rule that doesn't apply to the situation, when the circumstances that make the rule valid don't pertain but they follow it anyway. Sometimes telling the truth is much worse for all involved but people do it anyway because it's usually a good idea to tell the truth - know when your in an exception and don't follow the rule!

It's unfair that people who try to be fair end up getting poor because they try to be fair, but people who don't care get rewarded for it. I wish those good people would act less fair and get money, rather than let it all go to the people who are even more unfair than them. Then again It's a contradiction, if they were unfair they wouldn't deserve it.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
nitrogens

Postby nitrogens » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:01 pm

omg... this thread is still alive... I'm shocked...
but that's really cool :mrgreen:
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:31 am

Unassumption wrote:Long term cohabiting but not married couples encounter a lot of problems people who went to a ceremony don't, strait as well as gay. I don't know why sexual relationships are treated as on another plane to nonsexual ones anyway, as if someone else jacking you off is more improtant than anything else. If we're going to give special rights to 'families' we need to see why - do too much in our society without a clear purpose. We also refuse to admit the diversity of possabilities, we only see the ones we actually see - nuclear family is very recent and may not be well suited to the modern world (traditions are "sticky" taking time to adapt). I think different classes or personalities or professions may be more or less suited to different family types, we need to investigate it more scientifically, unfortunately the fact it's humans so it's pretty hard to design an experement ethically or practically makes that hard.

Sometimes. When people follow a rule that doesn't apply to the situation, when the circumstances that make the rule valid don't pertain but they follow it anyway. Sometimes telling the truth is much worse for all involved but people do it anyway because it's usually a good idea to tell the truth - know when your in an exception and don't follow the rule!

It's unfair that people who try to be fair end up getting poor because they try to be fair, but people who don't care get rewarded for it. I wish those good people would act less fair and get money, rather than let it all go to the people who are even more unfair than them. Then again It's a contradiction, if they were unfair they wouldn't deserve it.

Having a set of rules and personal ethics may not have any influence on a person's wealth or influence, but there is more to life than just material possessions.

Return to “Games”