Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

spfan1494

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins. Hurry Hurry!

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 am

Don't worry ned. We'll live through this. I don't want to, but I might start crying.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:20 am

so many people have such tough lives, it's so sad. i just saw this drama today in the city that was about this screwed up family. it's just upsetting to hear all this sad stuff happening to such awesome people like RTL and BC.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:25 am

So you went to a drama in the city? How was it?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 am

oh it was amazing. it was my first drama, usually we go in and see musicals. so i was pleasantly surprised.
eames
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am

So you liked it then?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 am

yea, i loved it. what'd you do today?
eames
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 am

Well, because of the s**ty weather, we didn't go to Ocean City... :(

Oh well... So I just hung out again. My uncle came for a visit today too.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 am

that's nice seeing your uncle. it was a bit strange because usually we would go down to the shore and take a walk on the beach and stuff. but this year was a tad different, but i think my mom handled it ok which is good.
eames
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 am

I hate the city.... everyone is so pissed off there, and every time I go to a city like NYC or the middle of Boston I'm going to see some 90 year old aunt who I didn't even know I had. Like this one time I went into the middle of Boston to, of course, see this 90 year old aunt I didn't know I had and she was like, "Well if it isn't my favorite nephews, Tom and Jerry!" to me and my brother. And it's weird because she was serious when she said that.

Anyhoo, The best place to live is like a suburban area like Kingston, NY. That's where my grandma lives and everything is just so chill there. Within a mile from her house there is: TWO Dallas Hot Wieners, one Paintball and Airsoft place, A place called Planet Wings (food), one BK, a school, a bike place, a hair cutter place, a video game place, a music center, etc. etc. etc.

And EVERYONE there knows each other and everyone is really cool. Plus the houses there are built just really... ahh... chill.

I'm gonna live in Kingston, New York when I get older. That's my goal in life, to live in Kingston NY... shutup!

Don't worry ned. We'll live through this. I don't want to, but I might start crying.

You mean like this guy? (at the end of the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLU1NGPWxUw&feature=fvst

You gotta feel bad for him, it must suck so much when it's like the first or second or even third Father's Day after your dad dies. Luckily I never really had to go through that because I was only 2 when my dad died, so my mom said that my dad was gonna be sleeping for a long ass time.

But apparently BC wasn't that lucky.
Philipthecup

Postby Philipthecup » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:01 am

spfan1494 wrote:Well, because of the s**ty weather, we didn't go to Ocean City... :(

Oh well... So I just hung out again. My uncle came for a visit today too.

Weather still sucks?

Sorry about that. Hope it clears up for you. Weather can't stay bad for too long I hope.
Once you think about it, a baby really is just a loud, bald, little person with a bag of crap around it's waist!
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 am

we've had rain here for practically 2 weeks straight. i don't really mind though, i like rainy weather just as much as sunny weather...don't know why, but i do.

to be honest, i'm not a big city person either. i mean, i love going into it to see shows and stuff, but i would never want to live there.

holy crap, is anybody watching jackass 2? i can't help but laugh at this sh*t XD
eames
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 am

ned15 wrote:to be honest, i'm not a big city person either. i mean, i love going into it to see shows and stuff, but i would never want to live there.

I'm fine living in the city, but there are too many people where I live. Specifically the Chinese. They make big messes. I'd rather live in a quiet, clean place where there are no problems. Specifically the suburbs.

About the Jackass thing, I just found it on channel 45. Some guy got hit in the ass with that thing you would see in parks.
Last edited by spfan1494 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:11 am

ah, hey...RTL...I love cities!! :mrgreen:

I live in an outside area, and so it's a treat whenever I go into boston (unlike my dad who..works there! :P )

I love going to the Museum of Science, to Fanuiel Hall and all the shops and food, to Government Center and the Public garden...I've been all around the city and it never gets old. Hell I'm almost 21 and I still wanna ride the swan boats like I'm 8 :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for nyc, I have never been! :shock: It shocks me. I would just love to go to manhattan and times square, see Rockefeller plaza and the statue of Liberty, to see a broadway play like ned does almost once a month!! :roll:

idk. I just love cities. I hate living in the middle of nowhere in southern NH. Where all the activities revolve around malls to the north and south of me!! It's why my mom loves to shop, because no one shop is ever the same!! :|
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 am

The weather sucks over here too, it's supposed to rain for the next like... week and it's been raining for the past two weeks or so... what a great way to start off summer vacation.

Ned there's this part in Jackass 2 coming up in a little bit where the guys jack off a horse, just believe me, when you see a horse, turn the God damn thing off,

My favorite sketch just ended with the 50 midgets chasing Preston. That's classic.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 am

RideTheLightning wrote:Ned there's this part in Jackass 2 coming up in a little bit where the guys jack off a horse, just believe me, when you see a horse, turn the God damn thing off,

My favorite sketch just ended with the 50 midgets chasing Preston. That's classic.

ok, i'll be sure to do that. haha, that was pretty funny. oooo dude dressed up as an old lady, very nice. what a slut.
eames

Return to “Games”