Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby Kensuke » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Hands up! It's the Grammar police!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Kensuke wrote:Hands up! It's the Grammar police!

Technically, since the full title of the group is the "Grammar Police", "Police" should be capitalized.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm

IZ CAN BE AS GRAMMAR IMPROPA AS I WANNA!!

BECAUSE THIS IZ A FREE COUNTRY, AND I DONT CARE IF I SUX>>>CAUSE YOU DO!! :P

*words of wisdom from a college student :mrgreen: *
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

My Dad is trying to get in to soccer.....kill me
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:My Dad is trying to get in to soccer.....kill me

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU-ITS f*cking FOOTBALL!!!!

maybe you should follow his example, football is a great sport and the experience it has given me is one of the best things that has ever happened to me :D
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Soccer sucks ass! And sorry Seamus, but we call it soccer here in America, so we can't call it football or we will be tackled by the local football team for muddying the american game of football with the Irish one. Oh, and a tip for you, if you put the white symbol in the middle of your swear, fucking, it wont be censored like Muhammad.

Dev, if your dad does get in soccer, I wish him luck to succeed in his games.

On a better note, I can finally connect to the internet again! For the first time in my vacation to D.C. I'm eating my heart out with loads of barbecue at the barbecue festival. In a hotel instead of outside. It's REALLY hot out. Not as hot as for you poor Texans though. I feel bad for you Bug and Dev.

Anyways, what's up with everyone else around here?
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm

seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:My Dad is trying to get in to soccer.....kill me

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU-ITS f*cking FOOTBALL!!!!

maybe you should follow his example, football is a great sport and the experience it has given me is one of the best things that has ever happened to me :D

Football, Soccer, whatever, it doesn't make it any less of a homo-erotic sausage fest
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:15 pm

jewlover wrote:Soccer sucks ass! And sorry Seamus, but we call it soccer here in America, so we can't call it football or we will be tackled by the local football team for muddying the american game of football with the Irish one. Oh, and a tip for you, if you put the white symbol in the middle of your swear, fucking, it wont be censored like Muhammad.

Dev, if your dad does get in soccer, I wish him luck to succeed in his games.

On a better note, I can finally connect to the internet again! For the first time in my vacation to D.C. I'm eating my heart out with loads of barbecue at the barbecue festival. In a hotel instead of outside. It's REALLY hot out. Not as hot as for you poor Texans though. I feel bad for you Bug and Dev.

Anyways, what's up with everyone else around here?

It's supposed to be worse tomorrow. The heat index is supposed to be around 105 here. Stay inside!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 pm

jewlover wrote:Soccer sucks ass! And sorry Seamus, but we call it soccer here in America, so we can't call it football or we will be tackled by the local football team for muddying the american game of football with the Irish one. Oh, and a tip for you, if you put the white symbol in the middle of your swear, fucking, it wont be censored like Muhammad.

i dont really care where youre from, football should not be called soccer (you dont even use your feet in american football)
and how does it suck? if you actually watched a full match, you would see that its so gripping and exciting, every goal means so much more than a score in most american sports, because theres less, and the fans are so much more passionate :D

oh and thanks for the advice
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Wii fit man wrote:It's supposed to be worse tomorrow. The heat index is supposed to be around 105 here. Stay inside!

Thanks, in fact, we were supposed to go to the Air and Space museum, but now we aren't because we would melt.

At least I don't live here unlike my friends cousin, I feel bad for him!
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 pm

seamus yarr wrote:i dont really care where youre from, football should not be called soccer (you dont even use your feet in american football)

Actually, you do - they're called field goals, in the form of placekicks and dropkicks. And for the record, America's not the only place where this sport is called 'football' - Canada's version of the game is called Canadian football, where they also refer to the other sport as "soccer".

seamus yarr wrote:and how does it suck? if you actually watched a full match, you would see that its so gripping and exciting, every goal means so much more than a score in most american sports, because theres less...

I agree..."soccer" is more exciting to me than football because it's more interesting to play and watch, in my opinion. Unfortunately though, I still don't care for any sport.

seamus yarr wrote:and the fans are so much more passionate :D

I don't doubt you here, either. Thousands of people over the years have died from drunk and lunatic soccer fans attacking eachother over whose team is better. It's absolutely pathetic human behavior. It's just a fuckin' game.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi guys. I'm in Boston! :D

It's so nice and cool here!
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 pm

OMG> COME UP TO VISIT Wii. :D
I'll BE ONLY 12 MILES AWAY TODAY!! :shock: 8)

-Take 93 to 128....First Exit north in (28 Stoneham). Go right about a 1/2 mile to a chocolate and or convient store, and I'll me you there :lol: :P

*wow, I sound criminal by saying that* :assface: :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

mo303564 wrote:OMG> COME UP TO VISIT Wii. :D
I'll BE ONLY 12 MILES AWAY TODAY!! :shock: 8)

-Take 93 to 128....First Exit north in (28 Stoneham). Go right about a 1/2 mile to a chocolate and or convient store, and I'll me you there :lol: :P

*wow, I sound criminal by saying that* :assface: :o

Ha. We didn't rent a car, and it would be kind of embarrassing to say that to a cab driver. :P
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm

well, I went to my other grandparents anyways, about the same distance, just a different town though...

Oh well, just for kicks, why are you in Boston right now? and for how long are you there for? If there for a few days, maybe I can try to meet up later this week :wink:

If you do ever go up to NH Let me know....and P.S you need a godamn facebook :lol: :cartmanhappy:

Return to “Games”