Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 pm

coffeeguy9: have you clicked on the "rules" in your sig? It goes nowhere :lol:
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 am

coffeeguy9 wrote:Years is probably more accurate...
I don't call myself a mod, but the little tag underneath my name does it for me.

I've just found it hard staying around this place considering nobody I really know posts here anymore, plus I haven't even watched south park in years either (except for 1 or 2 episodes when convenient). I'd like to make a return, but it'd take a lot of getting used to the new layout and vibe of the bbs first. I don't plan on staying for long, but if it happens, it happens.

Niels: HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!!?!?

happy poasting.

Been alright. Yourself? It must have been like five years since we talked last.

A year and a half or so after joining, I left, only to return sporadically over the next few years. Now I'm usually on daily posting a couple times or more. It gets slow between seasons and during mid-season breaks, but there's still a bit of activity.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 am

coffeeguy9 wrote:I've just found it hard staying around this place considering nobody I really know posts here anymore,

This is why I'm sort of "semi-retired" at this point as well. I was quite the legend back in my day, racking up about 10,000 posts in a year. But a bunch of the really fun people have all disappeared, and this whole place is much less entertaining overall. Basically, I only come here now when I am extremely bored.

Also, it seems like nobody cares about order anymore. Assholes aren't banned for forever, and sometimes are never banned at all.

Whatever. I don't like the idea of leaving a big "going away" speech (At least not any more...) and I'm not just going to disappear now. I just wanted to add my own two cents when it was brought up.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:46 am

Meh. I wish I too could just dissapear...

But I can't. :| But it is tempting though...
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 am

I have tried staying offline while away from home, but this place is just too fucking addicting.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 am

You are all small time ...

FORUM LEGEND :D

Nigga, I run my hood.

MALIBU NIGGA!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:55 am

You run Malibu... your a Jew?
Sorry, Mad Mel's new rant brought that to mind :-)
I wish i could stay here forever, but always fade away when life gets semi-busy; forget my password and have to change my name more often lol.

Anyone watch open courses on youtube or elsewhere online? These things are incredibly informative, with professors usually paid tens of thousands to teach delivering free video lectures you can pause, rewind, get subtitles for, whenever you need, tens of teachers per topic so you can swap to see different views if you don't quite understand. Its like reading a book to expand your mind, only quicker for people with my reading speed, and more able to catch the human attention - recomend yale and MIT.

Since I learn best this way, I tended to agree with the message proposed in this video, that the most difficult aspect of educating a student is motivating them to learn and that 6.2 million highschool teachers in the US repeat roughly the same lessons over and over again with little success in motivating those students and none of the benefits of online learning, so perhaps it would be chaper to film a few thousand teachers doing their lessons, update when new info comes along, and pay students to learn to motivate them. Watch the video for a better description of the idea, its only 5 minutes long.

Weather or not this would work, it raised the question of the extent to which our social system could currently be improved, by the application of technology. It seems as though society moves slower than knowledge and its application accumulates. To what extent can good changes be implimented, in this system? Is it possible to run a stable society, that is able to change when new situations or technologies demand it? Just thinking.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Football; A gentlemans game played by hooligans.

Rugby; A hooligans game played by gentlemen.

American Football; A cunts game played by cunts.
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:12 am

Sooo...I was awake nearly all night last night. I went to sleep at 7:15AM and got out of bed at nearly 2:30PM.

Insomnia FTW
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 am

seamus yarr wrote:American Football; A cunts game played by cunts.

Ireland: Pissed-off drunks, disgusting food, cows, church-dominated lifestyles, more cows, Bono, and people who think kissing a rock is good luck.

What is a seven-course meal in Ireland? A potato and a six-pack.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 am

Hello all :D

Nothing to report except activity in chat is picking up!

But no activity 24/7 :( Just certain times of the day. But, it's been more active then it has been.

Give it a try. I hope if you do that it is at a time it is active; if not, and the chat seems dead, try again at a different time :)

See you here on the BBS and in Chat :)
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 am

seamus yarr wrote:Football; A gentlemans game played by hooligans.

Rugby; A hooligans game played by gentlemen.

American Football; A cunts game played by cunts.

Soccer or "Futball" or some sh*t: A game played by 3rd graders.

Rugby: What the hell is that? Some Irish game where you all get drunk, go in your backyard and throw a rock at each other?

Football: KICKASSFUCKYEAHMOTHERFUCKAAAASSSSSSS
A TESTOSTORINE FILLED MANS GAME THAT NONE OF THE PUSSYS IN EUROPE CAN HANDLE! HAVE FUN DEVOLVING TO THE POINT OF NOT HAVING ARMS BECAUSE YOU CANT USE THEM IN KICKYBALL, WHILE USA BECOMES THE MASTER RACE AND RULES THE f*cking WORLD DUE TO HAVING ARMS AND HANDS!

Anyways, I'm headed off to Utah: "Home of the Mormons" in a couple hours.
Not looking forward to that car ride, though...
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 am

Have a good trip, Jake, M'kay? :)
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

I drove through Utah once (technically twice, since I had to come back). Salt Lake City is gorgeous. However I also stopped in two other towns - Wendover and Vernal - which were pretty damn ugly. Though Vernal did have a massive friendly-looking pink dinosaur that greeted people driving into the town.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 pm

HOLY SHITSUCKERS WE ACTUALLY HAVE MORE THAN ONE MOD
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.

Return to “Games”