Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 am

Doin' all right, really. Just got a lot to do this week, what with people comin' for Christmas, but otherwise, just going great!

Been putting up more stuff on my dA and YT accounts as well. Don't know if you're stopping by there as well, but you'll like what I've been doing.

Of course, all that also gets put on my Art thread here, too.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 am

Neat-o! I haven't been on dA lately, mainly because there are TOO MANY FREAKING NOTIFICATIONS, but I will definitely check that out, because your stuff never fails to make me lol.

Yes, this is a busy time of year, but also a super one. So many shenanigans to be had.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am

iloveyouguys wrote:Yes, this is a busy time of year, but also a super one. So many shenanigans to be had.

Aw, hell, I gotta go and get my broom!

:lol:
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 am

I gotta go get my torch and pitchfork. Burn the witch!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:15 am

Just be sure she weighs the same as a duck before you burn her.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 am

The Monty Python rules for witch-burning are indeed the most accurate.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 am

You got THAT right, m'dear!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 am

Just like everything else, I s'pose.

Nah :D
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 am

Oh, btw, while I couldn't fit everybody I wanted to on one of my pics, there's a "greeting card" in my Art thread, you'll want to see.

Ah, what the heck...Here it is; save you a trip!
http://angusmctavish.deviantart.com/#/d34gf7c
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 am

Awesome greeting card is awesome! All the SPS pals look sexy as usual. PT is really more of a glowing orb, but if he looked like a human, he would be that sexy.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 am

I'll have to remember that next time.

Ugh, my brain's going kapooey right now. I guess I'll have to check on the dogs once more before calling it a night.

I gotta wonder about one of 'em, though. He keeps getting "stomach-sick," if you get my meaning. I know he'll eat dirt if you're not watching him, so I wonder how much he may have gotten into lately...
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 am

I hate when my dogs get "stomach sick". It's quite awful. Sucks, dude.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 am

Well, he hasn't whimpered like he's desperate to go out for a while, so chances are he might be on the verge of being "tapped out," putting it mildly.

Still, just to be sure...

Better go check on him. Have a good night, and if I don't see you around soon, have a great holiday!

(hug)

Oh, and Go SeaPeeps! :lol: Jeez, what the hell is the coach THINKING?! Keeping the same QB who's playing for the other teams as his starter?!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 am

See you! I'll be around the interbutts a lot during the holiday so I'll probably see you, but just in case, merry Christmas and all that! *hug*
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

I'm so happy that everyone's back and stuff I just wanna smother my computer screen with Pillsbury Frosting and F-F-F-FF-F-FFFFF
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D

Return to “Games”