Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 pm

That's certainly not win mike :(

Having such good parents (Who i complain about for stupid reasons like a spoiled brat who needs his computer shot with hollow points) It makes me sick to see so many people with parents who don't seem to care so much =/

I need to care more about the people in my life and less about random people I'm never going to see twice who I spend too much time with.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 pm

did someone say ice cream? :shock:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Chicken burgers are still on offer, so I bought a bunch more. don't have room in the freezer for them all. had to take my pizzas out of their boxes to fit everything in glad i buy thin pizzas to make room.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 pm

cynthia325 wrote:did someone say ice cream? :shock:

Apparently.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

I declare myself as the only possible winner.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

I demand a Recount!! :shock:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am

There's no counting here, beyond the first finger. Whoever's in the line of sight of the next person to post wins but only in the time it takes them to post the next comment. The rabbit in the headlights wins, that's us!

Watched a movie that was technically good, but I didn't like it and can't figure out why I don't. Characters had solidly established motives, well paced, kept my interest ... i wish it was obviously bad so it wasn't bugging me why i dislike it! Maybe it's because i was told it was good before i watched - hype backlash?

I recently saw a movie based on a true story and said it was really unrealistic - then realized that stuff happened IRL when i looked it up later. Oops!

I like playing 'chicken' with people - I've swerved out of crowds of ignorant people taking up the whole pavement's way walking in the road to get round them all my life. I think I'm learning ass(hole)ertiveness :I

I need to let sh*t go. Like last november someone on chat told me the republican platform is best summarized as "freedom," not any list of policies just that word. This is NOT about weather that platform is good or not but when I saw a labor party flier through our letterbox earlier saying the labor platform is about "freedom," i got pissed at how I couldn't get my point across back then - again! ALL parties say they're about freedom even with completely opposite policies - the word has been abused to the point it doesn't mean anything anymore. If you see the word without context it could refer to any list of policies so doesn't convey any information - unlike a list of policies.

This is not like saying I love you to every woman or swearing all the time robs them of emotional meaning - the word still has positive connotations. If someone thinks their policy is freedom, they don't think they need a justification for that policy, because the policy is good by definition, and since freedom could apply to anything (at least anything you'd apply good to) it doesn't mean much. The same goes for justice, equality or any other word when politics gets hold of it.

Whatever the case the word has multiple meanings, recognized by dictionary, but each sub-culture seems to only recognize ONE of them; either the "positive" have the resources to achieve our desires meaning, or the "negative" no powerful people are stopping us doing things definition, not both. Recognizing that other people use words differently and not debating what the "True definition" is pre-requisite to stop ourselves getting in a debate that can't be won with evidence.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 am

WINter.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 am

cynthia325 wrote:did someone say ice cream? :shock:

:cartman: Now that was what I call a "sticky situation!"

:lol:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Shouldn't have so many quick naps when i feel tired i just end up tired-er when I wake up. Naps for the fail!

Is it just me or is it impossible to have a mix of character traits that's the best for every situation? For want of a better word, "nice" people seem to lack the assertiveness (Etc) to solve problems but people with those traits can make problems of their own. Maybe there's some balance or strategy that adapts to the situation? Reminds me how some molecules are stable in only a few forms and jump between them, but can't be in both at once, and how populations can have different stable sets of traits but can't have both sets at once.

Anyway I'm going to coffee myself now. that'll be win!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 pm

I declare victory in the name of pizza! Anyone who objects is a pizza hater!
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm a pizza hater! :roll: :lol: :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:46 pm

I hate pizzas so much I just chewed one into pieces and dumped it into a vat of acid inside my body, and am now turning it into sh*t!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 pm

I do that with meat every day!

(and this thread is just over four years old now. :) )
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Games”