Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Postby Unassumption » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am

Happy birthday thread! *Gives it a pizza with 4 candles in*

Youtube just went on some kind of dead channel purge half my subs disapeared. seems whenever i get close to 200 something has to happen to wipe them out! I used to waste WAY too much time on deviantart then eventually just deleted my account because i thought how embaressed i'd be if someone IRL did the same, wasted too much time on YT and now am pretty much doing the same thing with that. This site / thread is the only thing i stick to. Not counting the being embaresed enough by what i said in the past to not be worried i had to change accounts when i forgot my password.

I mean, how could anyone be ashamed of spending their time WINNING?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 am

Unassumption wrote:Happy birthday thread! *Gives it a pizza with 4 candles in*

Youtube just went on some kind of dead channel purge half my subs disapeared. seems whenever i get close to 200 something has to happen to wipe them out! I used to waste WAY too much time on deviantart then eventually just deleted my account because i thought how embaressed i'd be if someone IRL did the same, wasted too much time on YT and now am pretty much doing the same thing with that. This site / thread is the only thing i stick to. Not counting the being embaresed enough by what i said in the past to not be worried i had to change accounts when i forgot my password.

I mean, how could anyone be ashamed of spending their time WINNING?

Thanks for the heads-up. I go on there every so often, but I might have a few people in my Subscriptions that might be gone by now...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 am

0_0 That reminds me, I need to go and check my favorites to see what's disappeared. Unfortnuately when most of them get "deleted" the title goes too, so I have no idea what the vid was.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 am

The channels subbed to us that aren't in use are coming right for us! We need to kill their owners to thin out their numbers! I'm glad youtube deleted them so I know how many actual people there are. I didn't know they were getting rid of our favourites too though I've been using "like" as my favourites substitute since it put everything in a playlist. Hate linking from my liked videos because it shows who I've linked all my other vids!

My emotions are totally random. I found outone of the elevator geeks I watch to laugh at the geekiness ofmight end up homeless and got sad, but someone else I've watched on YT since he started up who's never failed to ammuse me and give me ideas who I actually talked to in comments just found out his kid has spinal cancer and I didn't feel a thing.

Hell when the same thing happens to different people, or the same kind of thing happens to the same person, it doesn't always have the same effect.
Y U so inconsistent, emotions!

I can always count onthis guy to make me less arrogant. His channel focuses on why intelligent people still believe or do stupid things - with lolcat images in the background, because why not! Recognizing why other people can't do or 'get,' and that we probably have as many flaws just in different areas makes me feel less superior and part of me hates him for that, but I have to love the truth in the end. Especially hate how such an obvious autistic guy is so articulate and ammusing, stops me ever using the autie excuse for my own boron vids / comments to myself when I send me to sleep (never used it on other people but excuses to stop myself feeling bad are the worst to break throgh - or the best if it helps me improve myself I guess?). That he believed some crazy conspiracy theories in 08 but has improved so much since then gives me hope for any human improving themselves too.

I spend way too much time on youtube so it actually manages to effect me, like this site i guess, "the dose makes the poison" so doing anything enough will have a big effect on you if only by eating time.

Win anyway.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am

Anyone want cookies?
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am

me me me!! :cartmanhappy:

and him... :mrgreen:

http://youtu.be/Ye8mB6VsUHw
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am

If you want cookies, join the Sith! And together we can rule the galaxy as father and...oh wait....
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 am

Not part of the sith...

In fact, I'm kinda an ENEMY of the Sith! :twisted: :chaos: :chaos: :cartmanevillaugh:

Edit: I'm gonna try to play Call of Duty. The Gamestop geeks told me to start easy (ugh!) So I only got...Call of Duty 3, so we'll see.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am

I liked Modern Warfare 3, but I'm not buying another one after it . They're all the same game....
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am

coke was buy 2 get 2 free on 2 litre bottles... but pepsi was 2 litres for 1 pound so i could buy 2 and have suggary black water to sip. WIN!

Ever seen the movie shoot'em up? it was lulzy :)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Unassumption wrote:Ever seen the movie shoot'em up? it was lulzy :)

I have. And it sure is.

And on the opposite end of the scale, 'you ever seen Last Action Hero? It was on constant repeat over in the video section at work a while back, but I can't get parts of it out of my head. Mainly how the one girl in it would scream like she was having her tits gnawed off by rabid badgers every time she'd do any kind of karate move. Jesus Christ, that nearly drove me insane. I could hear that clear across the store. :x Well that, the Magiflyers little promo thing running on it's display, and the part of Batman: Year One (which was being played in my section) where the escaped mental patient is yelling about something, and then there's a cat that yells right after he does. When those things would line up perfectly they'd throw me deep into a coma of life force sappage.
Btw, I think that 'Hero' had a good premise. And I realize it was supposed to be over the top the way it was, I just think it could've been handled a little better.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 pm

The "fictional character coming to the real world" or more generally "character from 1 world coming to another" idea may have been good one time but it's so over-used now it feels like a massive cliche.

I'll scream "I WIN" like rats are gnawing off my balls
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm

I noticed this a while ago...I just thought I'd share it now

and

I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Lol! Epic!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

I see why the joker dyes his hair green, anything to hide the ginger! Wonder if his eyebrows and lashes are green too ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Games”