The Song Game

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Easts

Re: The Song Game

Postby Easts » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Sir Sexmuffin wrote:
Easts wrote:Classic..

We have found a new "Forum Imbecile"..

Any Way You Want It
Journey

Gonna tell the mods on me shoddy? I mean, you're obviously already sucking their dickks...

By the mouth on your avatar,it seems it is YOU sucking all the dickks..

No need to report you,you will bring that attention to yourself..

Now carry on champ...There is a town out there in search of an idiot....& you fit the bill perfectly..

Back to the game

Let It Be - The Beatles

Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Sir Sexmuffin

Postby Sir Sexmuffin » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

Easts wrote:
Sir Sexmuffin wrote:
Easts wrote:Classic..

We have found a new "Forum Imbecile"..

Any Way You Want It
Journey

Gonna tell the mods on me shoddy? I mean, you're obviously already sucking their dickks...

By the mouth on your avatar,it seems it is YOU sucking all the dickks..

No need to report you,you will bring that attention to yourself..

Now carry on champ...There is a town out there in search of an idiot....& you fit the bill perfectly..

Back to the game

Let It Be - The Beatles

I only suck the dicks of those who are deserving of a cock-sucking from the beautiful orthodonically corrected mouth of yours truly. Mods suck, you suck, sh*t luck, get fuckkked.
Easts

Postby Easts » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 am

I only suck the dicks of those who are deserving of a cock-sucking from the beautiful orthodonically corrected mouth of yours truly. Mods suck, you suck, sh*t luck, get fuckkked.

Classic...is that the best you got you useless clown..

At least you have owned up to loving giving oral sex to men :lol:

Keep it up...laughing at how stupid you are keeps me entertained..

Hurry up champ..that village needs an A-Grade idiot like you..

If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Sir Sexmuffin

Postby Sir Sexmuffin » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Tell me good sir, what is wrong with sucking the cocks of other men? Are you overcompensating for insecurity induced by trying to bury your homosexuality by trying to be a homophobe? I mean, it seems that you've got a lot of self-contradiction issues you need to work out. I think it's time to take a good hard look in the mirror buddy. Also, what is this town of which you speak? Do you live there? Are there bloodclot cocksuckers such as myself that take up residence in this hypothetical gathering of peoples to live in one area of concentration for reasons, agricultural, financial, industrial, experimental, or otherwise? Does it make you angry, Easts? Can you feel your true colors (rainbow) clawing up for air from the depths of your concious mind where you buried them? Is it tearing you in two, do you hear a gay voice in your head telling you to be a flamer, when the overzealously masculine attitude implanted in you by mainstream society conflicts these feelings that come from deep within you? Like I said, mate, you need to take a good long look in the mirror and find your true self, as your current attitude obviously isn't working.
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Sir Sexmuffin wrote:Tell me good sir, what is wrong with sucking the cocks of other men? Are you overcompensating for insecurity induced by trying to bury your homosexuality by trying to be a homophobe? I mean, it seems that you've got a lot of self-contradiction issues you need to work out. I think it's time to take a good hard look in the mirror buddy. Also, what is this town of which you speak? Do you live there? Are there bloodclot cocksuckers such as myself that take up residence in this hypothetical gathering of peoples to live in one area of concentration for reasons, agricultural, financial, industrial, experimental, or otherwise? Does it make you angry, Easts? Can you feel your true colors (rainbow) clawing up for air from the depths of your concious mind where you buried them? Is it tearing you in two, do you hear a gay voice in your head telling you to be a flamer, when the overzealously masculine attitude implanted in you by mainstream society conflicts these feelings that come from deep within you? Like I said, mate, you need to take a good long look in the mirror and find your true self, as your current attitude obviously isn't working.

You may have tried to start something with me yesterday but I laugh at this :lol:
Sir Sexmuffin

Postby Sir Sexmuffin » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 pm

This beats our trivial little confrontation 100 to one bro...
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 pm

I just find it hillarious how this all started.. :lol:

Anyways, carry on.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 pm

ahhh... I think I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

Stand Up and Shout
Dio
Sir Sexmuffin

Postby Sir Sexmuffin » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:59 pm

This whole dealio is quite lulzy...
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Sir Sexmuffin wrote:This beats our trivial little confrontation 100 to one bro...

yes it does :P
Easts

Postby Easts » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am

Sir Sexmuffin wrote:Tell me good sir, what is wrong with sucking the cocks of other men? Are you overcompensating for insecurity induced by trying to bury your homosexuality by trying to be a homophobe? I mean, it seems that you've got a lot of self-contradiction issues you need to work out. I think it's time to take a good hard look in the mirror buddy. Also, what is this town of which you speak? Do you live there? Are there bloodclot cocksuckers such as myself that take up residence in this hypothetical gathering of peoples to live in one area of concentration for reasons, agricultural, financial, industrial, experimental, or otherwise? Does it make you angry, Easts? Can you feel your true colors (rainbow) clawing up for air from the depths of your concious mind where you buried them? Is it tearing you in two, do you hear a gay voice in your head telling you to be a flamer, when the overzealously masculine attitude implanted in you by mainstream society conflicts these feelings that come from deep within you? Like I said, mate, you need to take a good long look in the mirror and find your true self, as your current attitude obviously isn't working.

AHH you are one of those imbeciles..

The ones who write a wall of text that is complete rubbish..every word..

& you seem to impress 14 year olds with the garbage you write,so i'm guessing you are in that age bracket...or intelligence level..

So maybe i should leave you alone..

But you are just too much fun..

I've come across Imbeciles similar to you on other forums...like you..but nowhere near as advanced an idiot as you...You are on an entirely different level..

Enjot the oral sex with men mate..i've got nothing against that,until you try to do it on me..then we may have an issue..

No insecurities with me..YOU CLOWN..just amusement at how smart you seem to think you are..And how completely wrong you are..

As for me having a good hard look in the mirror...you must thank god there are NO mirrors in your house....surely you can do better than that..

You disappoint me..i thought you might be better at this than you are..

A wall of text with words the other 2 don't really understand may impress them....But i know better champ..

The one with the massive insecurities is you...

You overcompensate by trying to impress young boys..

But keep up the replies you goose...Your idiocy amuses me greatly...as does your over-inflated opinion of yourself..

I await your nonsensical reply..

Back to the game;

Stand Up and Shout
Dio

Stand By Me
Ben E. King
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:44 am

"mods suck. you suck. sh*t luck. get f*cked."
:lol: :lol:
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 am

Easts wrote:

AHH you are one of those imbeciles..

The ones who write a wall of text that is complete rubbish..every word..

& you seem to impress 14 year olds with the garbage you write,so i'm guessing you are in that age bracket...or intelligence level..

So maybe i should leave you alone..

But you are just too much fun..

I've come across Imbeciles similar to you on other forums...like you..but nowhere near as advanced an idiot as you...You are on an entirely different level..

Enjot the oral sex with men mate..i've got nothing against that,until you try to do it on me..then we may have an issue..

No insecurities with me..YOU CLOWN..just amusement at how smart you seem to think you are..And how completely wrong you are..

As for me having a good hard look in the mirror...you must thank god there are NO mirrors in your house....surely you can do better than that..

You disappoint me..i thought you might be better at this than you are..

A wall of text with words the other 2 don't really understand may impress them....But i know better champ..

The one with the massive insecurities is you...

You overcompensate by trying to impress young boys..

But keep up the replies you goose...Your idiocy amuses me greatly...as does your over-inflated opinion of yourself..

I await your nonsensical reply..

Back to the game;

Stand Up and Shout
Dio

Stand By Me
Ben E. King

"I've come across Imbeciles similar to you on other forums...like you..but nowhere near as advanced an idiot as you...You are on an entirely different level..

Enjot the oral sex with men mate..i've got nothing against that,until you try to do it on me..then we may have an issue.."

:lol: :lol:
Sir Sexmuffin

Postby Sir Sexmuffin » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Easts wrote:until you try to do it on me..then we may have an issue..

But you're just so goddamned attractive...how can I control myself?

Oh by the way I think it's funny how you call my posts unoriginal when all you seem to be able to do is find different ways to call me a clown or an idiot. But I suppose that level of blatant mental retardation is to be expected of someone who takes things seriously on the internet.
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Sir Sexmuffin wrote:
Easts wrote:until you try to do it on me..then we may have an issue..

But you're just so goddamned attractive...how can I control myself?

Oh by the way I think it's funny how you call my posts unoriginal when all you seem to be able to do is find different ways to call me a clown or an idiot. But I suppose that level of blatant mental retardation is to be expected of someone who takes things seriously on the internet.

"is to be expected of someone who takes things seriously on the internet."

Return to “Games”