The BBS Commune-House

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: The BBS Commune-House

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Hatman was never too interested in politics, but continued to watch anyway. But before the election coverage section of the news, there was a special report.

TV Announcer: "This is Sexy Action City News with a breaking news story!"

Anchorman: "Terror strikes the city as the crazed trigger-happy maniac, known simply as the Crazed Trigger-Happy Maniac, has once again killed a bunch of random people downtown the city. Police are unsure why this guy is so messed up, but they say that they're going to be able to capture him soon. Live at the scene is a man in a green dinosaur costume."

--CUT TO CRIME SCENE--

Reporter: "Thanks Tom, I'm standing here at the scene of the latest random shootout by the Crazed Trigger-Happy Maniac. It seems like there were many people who either died, or got injured. Beside one of the dead bodies is what appears to be some kind of blood graphiti that says "Vengeance is mine, mwahahahaha.", presumably in the blood of the dead person. I don't know who this guy is pissed off at, but it's definitely looking very shaky here downtown in the City. Police are advising all civilians to not leave their homes without a method of comunication and bear mase. That's all for now."

--CUT BACK TO ANCHORMAN--

Anchorman: "It seems that there is indeed some crazy sh*t going down. We'll be right back with election coverage after this moderately short commercial break. I'm Tom Anchorman, and this is Sexy Action City News."

--BACK IN THE LIVING ROOM--

Hatman: "What the hell was that all about? I hope K-Mac and BT weren't near any of that. Man people are f*cked up."

Hatman continues to watch the random advertisements on the tube with the other people in the room.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Hatman wrote: "What the hell was that all about? I hope K-Mac and BT weren't near any of that. Man people are f*cked up."

Although he doesn't know for sure, marvel_freak_42 says in order to avoid any worry among anyone: "They're fine!" The others look at him with startled looks. "What? Oh, no! I mean that they're okay! Sheesh."

*Someone*: Riiiight.

m_f_42:Whateva! Besides, the guy the cops should be looking for is the guy who ate my fried rice in the frig!

The others shake their heads as they continue to watch TV.
Last edited by marvel_freak_42 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 pm

Shane was sleeping in his bed. It was day, and he didn't like the day. He liked night. Less people awake to interfere with him. Howvere, this was interrupted by calls for sushi and store trips. He stayed there for a few more minutes.
"Damnit, I was getting good sleep." Shane says as he gets up and gets dressed. He opens the door and rubs his eyes, then walks downstairs to join Hatman3000 in watching the teletube.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:04 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I have a serious questien. Do we each have our own bathrooms, or are we having to share, or what?

I think...we'll share. It makes for some funny drama if it comes down to it...

:twisted:

Big-Will asks Home Depot to install a bathroom specifically for mods and admins in the back of the house.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:05 am

*gtaca wakes up*

What the hell is going on!?!

This better not interfere with breakfast....
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 am

"This is freaking bori-" Jake was saying but suddenly there was a KA-BOOM! Jake looked around to see what it was only to find a gigantic hole in the wall. As the smoked cleared he could see an outline of what appeared to be a giant marshmellow.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:24 am

Hatman hears the commotion outside and gets up to see WTF was up. He sees the giant marshmallow outside at the hole in the house.

Hatman: "Ugh, looks like Marshy got out again."

Marshy the Marshmallow: "Hiiiiiiiiiiii! Fluffy-Puff Marshmallows!"

Hatman opens a secret panel on the wall, and a button that says "Giant-Marshmallow-Related Emergency" appears. He pushes it and a small gun comes out of an open slot. On the side of the gun was a small picture of a marshmallow encased within an ice block. Hatman picks it up and shoots the marshmallow monster with it, and the monster becomes frozen.

Hatman: "Ok, now who let this thing out again? What is it even still doing here? Shane, I thought you got rid of this!"

*for the unaware, Marshy and Fluffy Puff are references to Homestar Runner*
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:26 am

The f*ck? Who's blowin' holes in the wall? I don't have extra money to fix all that, y'know! That's besides the point. I do hope KMAC and BT are alright...but I am getting hungry.

teh-lolrus scowls at the TV and stalks off. She looks for something to throw and leaves a mess of random household objects around the hallway, heading towards the hole in the wall in one of the other rooms.
._.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:30 am

"I'd never get rid of him. He keeps people on their toes, and you'll thank me for the toe-keeping on when the zombies come."
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:38 am

Angus come walking in to see the goings-on and notice the hole in the wall as well. Well, how could you not?!

(takes a minute to mull it over) Well, if Will's trying to install new bathrooms for the mods, we'd better tell him we've got ourselves a new doorway for starters.

Uhh, Shane, about your pet blancmange...he's housebroken, right? And I don't mean it as a pun. (points to wall)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:44 am

"He is a giant marshmallow. He doesn't have any waste processes. Now, bitches, for the love of God, ignore the marshmallow until he awakes and let's play games."
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:02 am

Jake:"Oh sh*t, I better get away from this hole before anyone notices!"

Jake runs to the nearest sraircase and ushes down it. And another one. And another one, untill he comes to a dark dungeon looking floor.

Jake:"This must be the basement."

Jake opens a random door. He looks inside to find a time machine.

Jake:"Okay....."
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:10 am

That's a pet, Shane? A giant marshmellow? I'd catch it, roast it, and eat it if I had the chance, if it's not going to kill me first...

teh-lolrus laughs and sets down the wastebasket she was holding to throw through the hole in the wall. She heads back to the living room to catch up on the election news she missed through the giant marshmellow hullabaloo.
._.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:13 am

"People, you'll thank me when the zom-"
"Shane, stop talking about zombies!" Hatman says.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:34 am

Superior Saviour's day plan:

Wake up
Crawl to computer
Go on BBS
Fall, exhasuted, onto keyboard at 3am, ignoring pleas from others to come into the sunlight (it BURNS)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Games”