The BBS Commune-House

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: The BBS Commune-House

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 am

OOC: Uuh, I don't think outside-control of BBS-er characters is something that's being encouraged here, Shane. =P

Hatman (to Shane): "Seriously dude, why the hell do you keep that thing around? All it ever does is break walls in the house, and those kinda cost money to repair properly. I don't know why you don't get some little...uhh....marshmallow house for it, if you're not going to get rid of the damn thing."
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:49 am

Jake:"This house is too crowded im moving."

Jake takes all his things and moves into the mansion next door.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 am

marvel_freak_42: Who the hell was that?

He shrugs and goes into the game room on the second floor to play Guitar Hero.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:03 am

Hatman watches MF go upstairs into the game room, and thought about going up to play some games too, but first decided to go downstairs into the sub-basement to check on things. Being one of the tech-savvy people in the house, he periodically checked to see if everything was in order.

One room holds a self-sustaining reactor that provides the house with electricity, preventing them from having to pay electricity bills because they generated their own power. The generator and it's neighboring capacitor units appear to be working properly.

The next room contained the network router which provided wired and wireless internet access throughout the whole household. All the lights on the routers were green, which was a good thing.

The next room has a big central heater/humidifier for the cold winter, and a central air conditioner/dehumidifier for the warm summer. The heater was turned on, and due to the fact that it has been getting warmer, what with the coming of winter's end, the setting for it had been lowered.

Satisfied that everything was working right, Hatman goes back up into the main house, and makes his way to the game room and decides he wanted to play Unreal Tournament 3 for a little while.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:14 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:After reading his comic books and listening to his music, marvel_freak_42 walks into the living room where Hatman is "chill-laxing". Since he isn't watching TV, he takes the remote and puts it on HBO.

Hey, dill! I was watching that. Well whatever, I can watch it upstairs while I'm getting dressed.

[i]I miss the whole russ and fuckus whilst in my room deciding what shirt is the least dirty.

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Hatman (to Shane): "Seriously dude, why the hell do you keep that thing around? All it ever does is break walls in the house, and those kinda cost money to repair properly. I don't know why you don't get some little...uhh....marshmallow house for it, if you're not going to get rid of the damn thing."

I go into the kitchen, and select the largest wooden spoon in the utensil can, and walk up to Marshy.
That's a BAD Marshy, BAD! RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH! BAD!

"So Angus, you ready to go?" I say with car keys in hand.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:39 am

Sure thing, Bug. Just drop me off at the market. I'm thinking about picking up some stuff for s'mores. JUST KIDDING, SHANE!! Heh heh...

And with that, we are out the door and heading to the town.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:45 am

Hearing the blaring music from the game room, teh-lolrus decides to ditch the living room TV to check it out. She slipped in, unnoticed.

I get to pick the next song!

She picks up the wireless controller from the shelf and once again, gets in the way while trying to plug her controller in.

Oh yeah...this is gonna be sweet.
._.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:05 am

marvel_freak_42 and teh_lolrus lock stares at each other menacingly. He then uses his controller to enter 2P mode and chooses "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce. Trying to look cool, he lights a cigarette, exhales, and says through the smoke in front of his face:Through the fire and flames I'll carry on.

And so it began.

-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 am

I demand we play on Medium! I haven't played this for a while...

teh-lolrus twiddles with the whammy bar and waits for MF to start the round. She hacks and coughs as the cigarette smoke wafts through the air.

Bleh! You're trying to sabotage me and eat teh dead babies?!
._.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 am

This so far, with the exception of the news report and the marshmallow incident, is like a text version of an MMORPG.

...I'm leaving the house to go for a walk.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 am

Angus has been dropped off at the local market by Bug and starts for the doors. His focus is averted by the flashing of cop car lights to his left. He can hear a bit of commotion as onlookers and police alike are clamoring over a taped-off crime scene.

While not normally one to have a strong stomach, Angus takes a peek around the corner to see three officers looking a chalk outline. Apparently, whoever it was had been shot in a couple of places, and it has been more recent than the news report from earlier.

Angus pulls back slowly, draws a nervous breath, and walks into the store.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:16 am

Meanwhile, back at the house, Thunderhorse wakes up & instantly jumps to his feet. He turns on the TV & the Wii to play some Smash Bros. Brawl. While in the middle of an online match, he hears teh_lolrus & marvel_freak_42 playing Guitar Hero, which he promptly starts singing along with.

"No one's gonna take me alive! The time has come to make things right! You and I must fight to survive!"

This distracts him long enough to lose his match, infuriating him. To retaliate against their loud game, TH busts out his ultra surround sound system to blast them out.

"That'll show you!"
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:11 am

m_f_42: Come on, T! Don't be a dick! Be a dude!

This causes him to become momentarily distracted and lose his duel. Like a frustrated six-year-old, he drops his controller, crosses his arms, and storms out the game room and makes his way into his bedroom for now.

-- False Awakenings
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm

SPS sighs at all the noise, and the complete ignoration of his request. He then goes on a run to the city. If he can't get someone to get his gatorade, he'll just have to take out his gun and cap some b*tch.

"Maybe I can hook up with that Crazed Trigger-Happy Maniac. Maybe I can get him to get me gatorade."

Confident he'd be getting some gatorade, he popped a clip into his 9mm, and set out at a nice pace towards Downtown City.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:52 am

Meanwhile, at the store, Angus is looking over his list and finding the stuff he wants to get. He even found the right bus schedules for the trip back, right at the Customer Service desk. Now, he's trying to decide what else would be good.

(to himself) Hey, I wonder if they have a good deal on pizza rolls? Those're sounding kinda good today.

As he walks on over to the frozen aisle, he hears a loud scream that almost makes him jump out of his shoes. He stops to listen, and realizes it's just a kid. After a deep breath, he finds what he's looking for and makes his way to the checkout.

Return to “Games”