The BBS Commune-House

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: The BBS Commune-House

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:49 am

Angus steps out of the store and waits for Bug to come get him. It'll be good to get back. The whole thing about the crime scene nearby, albeit now cleared out, had made him a bit jumpy. He doesn't have long to wait, fortunately, as his ride pulls up.

Thanks, man. All set!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:29 am

Am I alone in thinking that it'd be funny if we did this in the car on the way back?
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:33 am

Well, you are driving...

(evil laugh) Let's do!

(rockin' out to the beat)
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:21 am

teh-lolrus unpauses the game and finishes up the song, shrugging. Hearing the commotion outside, she shimmies out the window, grabs onto a gutter, and slides down the pipe to the ground.

Dude, MF...two days ago? I'm sure it couldn't have gone far. I can go help look for the ATV, but I gotta do my AP Gov notecards. Ah...how about this. I'll bring my textbook and I'll work and look at the same time.

She nods, pleased with herself and her multi-tasking skill and dashes up to her room to ferret out her textbook and index cards.

I'll be out in a bit, you guys! Hey! Here it is...aww, crap! I spilled coffee all over the cards again... Ah, well.

teh-lolrus slides down the banister, headbutts the front door open and rejoins the others outside.
._.
MacktheRandom

Postby MacktheRandom » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:44 am

(If you think my post is wrong, like I shouldn't be a new guy moving into the house, please tell me. I just did it ths way because I actually am a new guy.)

Mack walks through the front door carrying two suitcases full of clothes, video games, and CDs. His keys rattled in his pocket.

So this is the BBS House, eh? Little more fancy than I had imagined, but whatever.

Mack walks up the staircase and to his room. He goes in and dropped his bags.

Ah, that's a load off.

He hangs his coat, kicks off his shoes, and jumps onto the bed, landing face-down.
Mack - South Park is Gay!
Jake - What? South Park is awesome!
Mack - No, that's the name of an episode.
Jake - There's an episode called 'No?'
Mack - *facepalm*
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 am

MacktheRandom wrote:Mack - South Park is Gay!
Mack - *facepalm*

...Who's on first...

Welcome.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:18 pm

marvel_freak_42's search party of four have assembled.

m_f_42: Quick! To the Hatmobile!

They all rush inside to find... *gasp*
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:34 pm

OOC: Hatmobile, eh? XD

...that all the cars were gone.

Hatman: "Well, it's not like I got a "car" anyway."

Hatman opens another secret panel in the garage and a hidden door opens. The four walk through it to see something very unusual: 4 small looking space ships that kinda looked like the Arwings from the StarFox games.

Hatman: "You'd be amazed the things you can find on eBay. Now, let's go find that ATV!"
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 pm

m_f_42: Wait, there's no Hatmobile? Damn, I thought for certain-- anyway, how does this thing work?

marvel_freak_42 messes with the buttons and ends up shooting a hole through the wall.

m_f_42: Uh, can someone tell me how the f*ck this thing works? XD
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Hatman (to MF): "You're supposed to crank that throttle over there and you'll start moving forward."

Hatman does that very thing after the bigger garage door opens and takes off outside of the house and circling around the house, trying to get used to the control himself.

Hatman: "And MF, stop shooting random things! Oh, and for the record, yes, I do have a Hatmobile, it's just not working yet."
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
MacktheRandom

Postby MacktheRandom » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:53 pm

The sound of a wall breaking wakes Mack up. Mack jumps out of bed. He slips his shoes on, straightens his hat, and put his coat on.

What the hell was....

Before Mack can finish, the floor underneath him breaks and he falls on his rear into the garage atop someone's ship. He looks down through the windshield.

Hello there.....
Mack - South Park is Gay!
Mack - *facepalm*
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:02 am

Y HALO THAR! I am Captain Poofs the Game Master. These are my crew members and alter egos: Megapoofs (chain smoking midget), Kid Poofs (emo, pubescent angel), Poofs Belmont (narcisstic dumbass), and Princess Poofs (bitch with 80s hair). Now, join me, Mack, and I will make your face the greatest of Randomland or else you will DIE!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:07 am

teh-lolrus looks up through the windshield, along with MF and Hatman. She wrinkles her nose and points at the person practically plastered on top of it.

Hey, looks like we've got ourselves a newbie...and a hole in the ceiling as well as another wall. That'll be a dent in our money reserves...

She shrugged and went back to relaxing in her seat, scrawling out some random Executive branch facts on her AP Government notecards.
._.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:19 am

TH jumps in his Arwing, reaches in the glovebox & starts reading the instruction manual.

TH: "Crank throttle to go, press big red button to fire lasers, press big green button to shoot bombs, press big blue button for ship to ship communication, Every other button plays "Whalers on the Moon". Sounds simple enough. Let's go *Beep* "We're whalers on the moon, We carry a harpoon..." I love that song!"

OOC: Inspiration for above.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:32 am

Polymorph invites a bunch of Mormons to stand in all the doorways and offer pamplets to passers by.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Return to “Games”