The BBS Commune-House

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

MacktheRandom

Re: The BBS Commune-House

Postby MacktheRandom » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:41 am

Can anyone tell be why where all in these Star Fox rip-offs? Oh, and can someone get me a crowbar? I think my ass is welded to this thing.

As he says the last sentence, he tries desperately and in vain to pull himself from the roof of teh-lolrus's Arwing. He finally notices that his coat must have snagged on the craggs of the gaping hole in the floor.
Mack - South Park is Gay!
Jake - What? South Park is awesome!
Mack - No, that's the name of an episode.
Jake - There's an episode called 'No?'
Mack - *facepalm*
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:36 am

Bug and Angus get back from town and enter the house.

Geez, Bug, I haven't seen so many Mormons in one place in a long time! And I have lived in Utah before.

Angus helps bring in Bug's podium and goes to unload some of his own groceries. Other things he has bought would go into his own room, like shaving cream and stuff.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 am

Hatman, still circling around the house, tries to figure out how to properly land, as he's fairly new to flying too, these things just came in last week and he never got a good chance to play around with 'em.

Hatman then manages to land, gets out of the Arwing, goes over to a toolbox in the garage and picks out a crowbar and then goes over to Mack.

Hatman: "Here ya go! You can unstick yourself from that Star Fox rip-off by using this Half-Life rip-off. Some say this very crowbar was used by Gordon Freeman himself!"

Hat hands the crowbar to Mack.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:18 pm

So I walks in, I takes MF by his little hand, lead him outside, and point up to the roof...
"So apparently you had fun last night."
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:30 pm

KKA rings the doorbell and kicks the door open.
"Bling bling! Kitty's in the house!" Ok, I'm done milking the Drawn Together entrance now.
"So which room's mine?"
Sees the cool freaky room from "Next Friday".
"I call this room!"
KKA throws her suitcase in the wardrobe.
"So you guys party on the roof? Ok."
Lights up a spliff and flies onto the roof.
"Someone bring up a couch and a ghetto blaster!"
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:22 pm

PT returns from taking walk around the neighborhood, opens the front door. Looks around, sees the chaos, jaw drops.

"I'm going to negotiate my way to the fridge and there better be some damn beer in there!"

...passes a mormon, takes a pamphlet, "thanks, buddy."
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:59 am

Having finished the gatorade and feeling ecstatic, SPS runs back to the crime scene and looks for a shady person who might happen to be a gun toting maniac. First he tries the girl standing around, because girls always know who killed someone.

"Hey Chick, do you know who did this?"

"No, but isn't it great? I mean, 11 people and he still didn't get caught! He must be good."
"I know! And he only used one clip by the looks of it. It was brilliant!"
I know! Everyone here thinks it's so horrific, but they won't even look at the skill it required to pull off! Oh yeah, my name's Flor.
"****."

"You seem cool, wanna come over to my house and talk?"

"Sure, let's go. You got a car? I ran."

"You ran! I did too! It's not far from here, so let's walk there."

SPS and Flor walk off to her house two blocks away. They go to her backyard gate and walk in.

"Here we are!"

"You have a range back here! Whoa!"

"Yeah, wanna shoot some?"

"Heck yeah! I brought my nine, whatchu got?"

"I have an M9."

They procede to shoot and talk for the rest of the day.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 am

Angus is sitting in his own room, still unable to shake the image of the crime scene he saw earlier out of his head. He turns on his TV and looks for any news updates, but there's nothing on but infomercials and CSI-type shows.

(to himself) *sigh*, we gotta get digital cable here one of these days. (turns off the swill)

He turns on his MP3 player, slips the phones over his ears, and lays down. Perhaps the sounds of relaxing 80s remixes would calm his rattled nerves.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Kick-ass :)

KYLEZ#1FAN walks into the BBS Commune-House, bags in hand, for the first time. The massive first room astonishes her as she's greeted by fellow BBS-ers.

"Huh, I think I'm gonna like it here."

Just then, she breaks into song. Imagine that scene from Annie where they sing the song, "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here" and switch Annie with K#1F and everyone else with... um, the BBS-ers. But instead of dancing and singing, they're staring at K#1F like she's insane. Embarassed and a little dizzy, she brushes herself off and hurries down the hall to find her new room. Once she finds it, she sets down her things and discovers a note on her bed, saying "Welcome, new member of the BBS Commune-House!" Love, your fellow BBS CH members. P.S.- The fun has yet to start :wink: K#1F sighs, and lies on her new, terribly hard bed.

(First entry, long as it's gonna get. I just wanted to establish the fact that I'm the laid back newbie at the House. This should be fun :))
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:13 am

SPS and Flor are at the commune house front porch.

I had a great time ****. Do you think we can talk again?

Sure baby.

Awesome. I won't stop thinking about you.

Flor walks away and SPS goes inside.

"Where is everybody? MF parked HIS (there we go) ATV on the roof again I bet...I'm taping this and puttin it on youtube!"

SPS breaks the emergency digital camera glass, grabs the emergency camera and runs outside.
Last edited by SouthParkSoul on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:27 am

MF-42 is a guy. But I see how you could make that mistake, he is really, really, really, ridiculously good looking. ...I hope he remembered to flush the toilet first.

I go into the kitchen, and flip on the intercom; "open all channels"...
Hey guys, hate to interrupt everybody's thing, but it's time for our three-quarters bi-annual house meeting. Everyone be in the dining room in 45 minutes.

That new podium is coming in real handy right about naw, as random babble fills the dining room.

bangs gavel
Mkay, everybody... g-guys?
cacophony continues
Damn, I wish I could do that whistle thing.
I put the microphone to the PA.
Mkay, now that I have your attention, I'd like to read back the minutes of our last meeting, but seeing as how we don't have any, I won't do that.
Now, I've been getting some complaints from the locals about that giant confection of Shane's rampaging again, tearing up sheds and trying to mate with random snow drifts. Dude, we really need to do something about the lock on that cage. I'm seriously.
Oh, and I don't know who's big idea it was to block up the shower stall drain on the top floor bathroom, but nice going butt-pipe, you totally flooded the room below it. Thank god it was empty at the time.
Uh... Oh, good news, that big windmill-generator we installed has finally paid for itself, unfortunately with the storm we had the other night, it got to spinnin' so fast that it took of into the troposphere, and is still missing.
Umm... That's all the important stuff, does anybody else have anything they want to bring up?
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:03 am

xX~last entry was kinda short, so I'll do another short one.~Xx

SPS raises his hand

"I got a few. Is it against the house rules to sell embarassing videos of other house-mates? Or put them on youtube,
and when did we get a windmill? Next is can we use our own feces for car fuel? Gas and nuclear are burning a hole in my wallet. Lastly, is there any chance of having a battle of the bands in our backyard? That's it for me, anyone else?"
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:15 am

BRMBug wrote:
Umm... That's all the important stuff, does anybody else have anything they want to bring up?

(lets out an obnoxiously loud belch)

That's all I wanted to bring up. Heh heh. Carry on, people.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:20 am

SouthParkSoul wrote:SPS raises his hand

"I got a few. Is it against the house rules to sell embarassing videos of other house-mates? Or put them on youtube,

Um selling is a no-no, but it is at your discretionary to YouTube 'em.
SouthParkSoul wrote:and when did we get a windmill?

About a year now. Haven't you noticed that 50 foot tall stanchion in the back yard?

SouthParkSoul wrote:Next is can we use our own feces for car fuel? Gas and nuclear are burning a hole in my wallet.

Yeah ok, but any rendering should be done outside of the house. Preferably in another county as well.

SouthParkSoul wrote:Lastly, is there any chance of having a battle of the bands in our backyard? That's it for me, anyone else?"

Oh, that'd be sweet. I'll have to see what I can dig up on that.

Pip Tweek wrote:(lets out an obnoxiously loud belch)

That's all I wanted to bring up. Heh heh. Carry on, people.

If I may add to that: *BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP* Pardon the interruption.

Is that all?
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:58 am

marvel_freak_42 stands up and yells "NO! Which one of you all ate my fried rice?" No one answers him out of sheer confusion. "I'll find that son of a bitch." He sits back down.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings

Return to “Games”