Things BBS-ers would NEVER say or do...

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: Things BBS-ers would NEVER say or do...

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:16 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Lolrus: *at 5am on a Saturday* Riiiiise and SHINE! It's going to be a GLORIOUS day! Oh yeah, check out the new Hannah Montana CD I just got! :D

Oh, mai. I'd rather roll over and die.

:stanpuke:

Angus- I hate MS Paint. That 'Art' thread of mine can go keel over and DIE! Everyone should go DIE!

SS- I'm giving up on coffee and MSN forever!
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Bug: CaN eVeRYOne StOp tALkiNG ABouT THEir stuPID Boring pERSONAl lives, stoP BRINGIng f*cking CRaPPY FAggitdAmN RANdoM sh*t anD KEep oN TOpic foR ONce, noT THat YOu anuS RAPing sh*t LICkerS Are woRTh TalKiNg tO anYwaY.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Blue Twilight: "If God never intended for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them taste so goddam YUMMY!!"
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:11 am

Angus: Ugh. MS Paint? Are you KIDDING?! That has to be the WORST paint program in, like, EVER! What pray tell can you accomplish with such a crap-tacular, pixelated, mediocre waste of precious bytes?! NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT! That's it, I'm definately getting a MAC!

Lolrus: Ohayou, minna-saaaan~! ^_^ Watashi-wa kawaii desu no wasabi teriyaki! Ano... nani... gomenosai. Tee-hee!

gtaca: Pirating Photoshop is wrong, kids. I should know for I am currently serving a good number of years of my ways at Stockton Maximum Secrurity Detention Center for Federal No-Nos. But I have to say, this is a damn fine town! I mean, it's Cali-cali! Like, omahgad!

marvel_freak: Dude, I am totally stoked for The Dark Knight! X-Men got nothin' on the Justice League. And Obi-Wan Kenobi? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Why so serious, Poofs? Huh? Huh?

kennykicksass: Oh God, YouTube Poop isn't funny, you guys! What's so funny about listening to the same things over and over. Plus, players will be spoiled by all these cut scenes. "Squadalah Man on Acid" is offensive to LSD addicts everywhere. I say we flag as many of these "poops" as possible and wipe them off the face off the Internet! You have my word!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:18 pm

BT: For every animal you don't eat, I'm gonna eat three!
(Yeah, I know the meat-eating jokes are overdone at this point, but I had to say it.. o.o XD)

BRMBug: Hey. Stop laughing. This isn't funny. HEY! The Internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, people! *storms off*

Schantrac: Man, I'm FREEZING!! *puts on six layers of warm clothing* I oughta move to Texas or something.. after all, it's also the home of good ol' Jee-Dubya! GO REPUBS!!

SuperiorSaviour: Don't drink too much caffeine.. it interferes with your chakras. Now, if you'll excuse me.. I need some quiet time. *meditates*

Kyle the Skeptic: Come on, you guys. Peace and love. It's what Jesus taught, after all. ^^

Me: Sufjan who?
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 am

Poofs: Man, what's up with this "300" movie? THIS...IS...BULLSHXT!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 am

superiorsavior: I hope Tweek dies of AIDS! Off to bed now; I have a long night of sleep before I ace my Organic Chem exam tomorrow :D

KTS: The reason why I've constantly put you down is simple-- I love you, S_J!

S_J: I love you too, Kyle! You were right, my worshipping of the North Hollywood Shootout people is wrong.

KTS: No, YOU were right! From now on, I'm worshipping the one true God. Let's never fight again!
Illegitimi non carborundum.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Butterslover21: Why can't everyone just be happy, I love happy people. Except that screenhogging bastard Butters who steals all cartman's screentime and makes the show so gay i puke every time i watch it. Or those damn japanise cartoons where everyone so hyper and happy, they all need ritalin or something. What's with fangirls making everyone gay, don't they know gay people are dirty mutants with black blood running through their filthy veins?

MrHat: Why the hell is everyone online instead of just going outside, in the sun, and getting a real life? And they can't bring any famn portable electronics like the DS out with them, they have to appriciate nature. Video games suck so hard, they stop people getting together to play football, we should all use games consoles as footballs that'd be killer.

KTS: Jesus was just a homosexual cult leadser who probably never existed, if anything the church has made him a better person than he actually was. But if you believe in him, well, i suppose i have no right to force my views on you.

S_J: THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Shane: I agree

PipTweek: You know, back when I was a kid... the world sucked ass more than it does now, be greatuful we live with south park!

Angus: I f*cking hate goddamn outdated software, MS paint is the worst of them all but f*ck, why do some people still play retro games like sonic or Pokemon. f*cking kids, i hate them, and i hate cartoons and anything colourfull. I'm off to wear black and listen to a CD of children screaming while i cut myself, don't pitty me you assfuckers
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Hatman: "Video games and all forms of electronic entertainment are ruining today's youth! Honestly, why can't kids today just go outside and enjoy the outdoors or something?"

Poofs: "Hello, everybody. Wonderful weather we're having. I'll just sit over here and follow my daily schedule as usual... doing things in an orderly and predetermined manner is the must way to go about your life. I can't believe I wasted my time watching 300, Star Wars, and anime. This is so much more normal."

BRMBug: "Comedy? What's that?"

Angus: "Goddamn motherf*ckers! Go eat sh*t and die, you dumbshits! You're not worthy enough to lick my dog's crotch! I shouldn't even be addressing you right now! Ugh! Disgusting!"
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 pm

superiorsavior wrote:

PipTweek: You know, back when I was a kid... the world sucked ass more than it does now, be greatuful we live with south park!

As long as you're not implying I would say the opposite, I can live with this ribbing.

Now you:

SS: "Slash fiction/art is a bastardization of other people's intellectual property. There are no gay overtones in South Park and I'm tired of people insisting there are!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Captain Cameron: I don't care what you say about the show, it's just a stupid show anyway. Why do people take stupid fandoms so seriously, it's not like they're your religion or anything. You should have better things to do than watch a damn cartoon that isn't even funny anymore. I mean, back in the day it used to make me gag and lol, when there was sh*t going in women's mouths and foetuses on heads and other gross sh*t like that but now it's all political and they stopped being icky and random and funny. What's with them trying out drama as well? Eh, never mind, like i said, just my oppinion.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

Lolrus: Last one to the 2-for-1 sale at Abercrombie has to pay for tickets to the Hanna Montanna concert!

Shane: WOOF! Did you read my new fic where Stan seme'd Kyle's brains out?

Me: Australia sucks! I HATE Sydney, but it's so nice and warm and I'm soooo filthy stinking rich that I'm gonna hole myself up in my room with unlimited brownies and chicken Pad Thai and spend all day on my free wi-fi!
Illegitimi non carborundum.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 pm

*knock-knock-knock* Honey? I know you're on the toilet and all, but can I come and sit on your lap and cuddle?
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:47 am

Did you read my new fic where Stan seme'd Kyle's brains out?

Correction!

Shane: have you read my new fic where Kyle cleaned Stan's homosexual little ass with a sea-people enema?

Now that would be OOC for Shane XD
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:49 pm

superiorsavior wrote:KTS: Oh my GOD you guys, that bitch with the big boobs is HAWT! She'd probably never even talk to someone as poor, illogical and unwashed as me. I can just fap off thinking about her when I get home.

S_J: EWW, SICK DUDE! You should keep thoughts like that to yourself. You should learn to respect other people's feelings more, learn to be more logical

KTS: I think it'd be logical for me to change my plans and f*ck you instead!

S_J: OK then! I don't care what anyone says about it, i'll do it, as long as we have a lasting and commited relationshop afterwards.

Hat, Shane, pretty much evertone else: WOW! All this dr4m4 is so exciting, I would love to live this, it's like the best soap ever.

Me: Oh, get over it already, let these gaywads do whatever they want, we've got better things to do than listen to them.

KTS and S_J: Hey, can you just give us some privacy already?

Everyone on the BBS: OK

:lol: :lol: :lol: Best Post.

Cerisa: This large SBF chat is f*cking radical!!1

Emmy: Yaoi? What?

Rae: I know. Yaoi? What?

iceiwind: The new Naruto movie is going to be goddamned epic you homosexuals what the f*ck is this American animated crap on my TV KAWAII DESU KA

S_J: You have no friends? Too bad!

gmac: I totally dig your work/opinion/lifestyle and I respect you for that.

Anybody pre April '06: HEY GUYS WE NEED A NEW MODERATOR AROUND HERE AND I'VE GOT A LIST FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

KtS: Hey dude, 'sup.

AirmanCoop: Hey, I figured I should come back here some day.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Games”