Bigger, Longer & Uncut
One of my favorite episodes.
Some notable quotes:
1. "Excuse me, sir. We are looking for a group of people called the Crips. Do you know where they meet? We already tried the rec center and the library."
2. "Why do these people that become Crips later in life think they are such great potatoes?"
3. "Down like a clown, Charlie Brown."
4. Truck swerves to avoid hitting Jimmy and Timmy and crashes into a gas station. Explosions ensue. Jimmy says, "S-S-S-S-Sunday driver."
5. "Holy guacamole! Freaking frijoles! Leaping langosta!" - How I love Jimmy!
6. "I mean, come on."
"And they brought us marshmallows and ginger ale."
'Cause everyone knows it's Butters!
"Well I'm a bad-ass cowboy livin' in a cowboy world"
1. "How's my little piggy today?"
2. "I AMA LITTLE PIG E"
3. "Usually when he ditches school he still shows up for lunch."
4. "It was about that time that I noticed this Girl Scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era. "
Cartman5678 wrote:"The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce"
The Hardly Boys are very weird.
haha, 'i'm getting a raging clue!'
oh and i recently watched cat orgy, love cartman's 'they mostly come at night...mostly'
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests