Rate and critique the signature of the person above

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:59 pm

Dont like it 6/10
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:02 pm

8.9/10 Kinda plain, but the background fits with the picture and nothing looks wrong.

Too plain though, maybe you should put your name onto it or something. ;)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:05 pm

8/10

Supporting England?

Apart from that, it's good. :P

Edit: V I know I never made it. Doesn't need to be South Park related just because it's a South Park board. And you don't need a name.

OWNED. :lol:
Last edited by The_Paper_Boy on Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:09 pm

6/10 it does't look like you made it, not sp related, and no name.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:48 pm

Nice, TPB. XD

iceiwynd wrote:8/10.

I don't care if the text is supposed to look blurry, it looks bad. Kenny is of poor quality, especially his egdes, plus there's still the black spot in his halo. No, that looks bad. Besides I don't like two of the same picture there anyway, it doesn't look all that amazing.

f*ck that black in Kenny's halo is really bothering me though. It doesn't even fit in anywhere, it's just from a lazy cutting job. e__e
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:54 pm

9.2/10

I love it, but there's the odd 'things' that irritate me about it:

There's no boarder.
The Kenny doesn't go with it. Like, at all.
The writing in the top right hand corner touches the edge. (I think that's really annoying.)
The writing in the bottom left corner is way too small, and even if I use my cards I still can't f*cking see it. ¬_¬ (Somebody help me please. =P)
The green on the left hand side. (Thanks to DD, without him saying that I wouldn't have noticed. =P)

Things I love:

The fact that you actually drew the Kenny yourself.
The colour of the background. I could stare at that for f*cking... minutes.
Those little star things. (Am I the only person who has PS who doesn't know how to put them onto a picture? ><;; )
The writing font.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:45 pm

9.5 on 10

Great sig but in my opinion the flag is a little to zoomed in on
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:08 pm

7.5/10

-Over by the ninja cartman, the little lines are too defined
-the ripple on the front cartman's face looks wierd
-text has very rough edges

otherwise, not bad.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
kenny_obsession

Postby kenny_obsession » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:14 am

8/10

has a good background
blends well

the only thing that i dont like about it is that its not sp related but other then that is really good
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:08 am

KO 7/10. its hard to make out what the pics are of, and the text touches the edges and goes out of boundries.

iceiwynd wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:8/10.

I don't care if the text is supposed to look blurry, it looks bad. Kenny is of poor quality, especially his egdes, plus there's still the black spot in his halo. No, that looks bad. Besides I don't like two of the same picture there anyway, it doesn't look all that amazing.

f*ck that black in Kenny's halo is really bothering me though. It doesn't even fit in anywhere, it's just from a lazy cutting job. e__e

Guess what, I don't f*cking care one bit. Thanks for wasting your time though.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:12 am

... If you didn't care one little bit, then you wouldn't have bothered to make a (snarky) comment on it.

My, aren't we touchy?

Reasons have been stated before, and still at an 8/10.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:29 am

kenny_obsession wrote:the only thing that i dont like about it is that its not sp related

Dude, just because this is a sp forum, doesn't mean every single sig has to be sp related. I already explained to iceiwynd why I don't have an sp related sig, and on top of that, I was getting f*cking sick of trying to make sp people look good on the type of abstract backgrounds I make, and you have no idea how much a pain in the ass that is. And seriously, what kind of reason is "not sp-related" to dock off 2 points?

anyway, I already gave suggestions and stuff for iceiwynd's sig, and it still gets a 9.5/10
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
xXProSkittlesXx

Postby xXProSkittlesXx » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:50 am

DarkDucky wrote:
kenny_obsession wrote:the only thing that i dont like about it is that its not sp related

Dude, just because this is a sp forum, doesn't mean every single sig has to be sp related. I already explained to iceiwynd why I don't have an sp related sig, and on top of that, I was getting f*cking sick of trying to make sp people look good on the type of abstract backgrounds I make, and you have no idea how much a pain in the ass that is. And seriously, what kind of reason is "not sp-related" to dock off 2 points?

anyway, I already gave suggestions and stuff for iceiwynd's sig, and it still gets a 9.5/10

ive seen many sigs that aren't sp related around here and it doesnt make a difference.

10/10
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:54 am

9/10

Hey, whoever's posting next; Could you rate these ones I just made instead of the one I have now? What do you think of these?

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:05 am

7/10 - although Mother's Day is over. :P

First one: I like the background, however, you should really use a different colour for the text. That and, as usual, the images are cut out rather poorly.

Second one: Once again, nice background, but crappy image cutting out... and what's that silver thing in the middle? It looks ew. And that holiday is way over. XD

Return to “Games”