2010 BBS Awards

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

pdfsmail

Re: 2010 BBS Awards

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Best Overall User:
BRMBug

Most Helpful User
gtaca2005

Best Signature: A three way tie with 2 votes each: Peg

Best Debater: SuperiorSavior

Nicest User: AngusMcTavish

Funniest User: RideTheLightning

Most Random User:
BRMBug

Dumbest User:
butters kenny

Best Username: That God Damn Moose

Biggest Post Whore: Tied with 5 votes: Wii fit man

Best FanArtist: AngusMcTavish

Most Mature User:
AngusMcTavish

Most Interesting Posts:
gtaca2005

Best ever looking bisexual: That God Damn Moose

Best Returning User: Cartkicker24
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Peg wrote:
June Cabrerra wrote:Best Overall User: Pip Tweek - 7
Okay, I don't wanna sound like Kanye West, but seriously, I don't get this one: how can a person who makes 1-2 posts a day get 'Best Overall User'? :|

Oh, and June, nice job! ^^

Maybe because he is one of the best? I think you're looking at biggest post whore (Which I'm winning =D)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:16 am

Peg wrote:
Okay, I don't wanna sound like Kanye West, but seriously, I don't get this one: how can a person who makes 1-2 posts a day get 'Best Overall User'? :|

Infidel!

It's not about quantity of posts, it's about quality. Smart people with well-rounded personalities take note of that and give credit where it's due. Besides, if you look at last year as a whole, I posted A LOT. :P
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 am

Peg wrote:

Oh, and June, nice job! ^^

You think you should get Best Overall User? Because you implied that with the Kanye West comment...

Pip Tweek makes really good posts, and not being a post whore should not deduct from being the best.

Oh, and speaking of post whores, you should all vote for ME! Because who really wants WFM to win? ^^

And thanks June!

Edit: Also, I would like to say thank you to everyone who voted for me in various categories! I love you guys! (Teh heh)
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:35 am

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Anyone who votes for Lucy has no penis. Or, if you're a girl, 357897342865374 penises.

And PT is so awesome, he will be the only one to win Best Overall User twice, and twice in a row! Congratulations!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 am

i dont know what award i should get
but please vote for me!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:57 am

Wii fit man wrote:I've said it once and I'll say it again: Anyone who votes for Lucy has no penis. Or, if you're a girl, 357897342865374 penises.

And PT is so awesome, he will be the only one to win Best Overall User twice, and twice in a row! Congratulations!

Thank you, I can't wait to bore everyone with my lengthy acceptance speech!
I think Lucy should get best new user and WFM should get biggest post whore. I don't know why Bri cock-blocked you like that in making it a tie between you and Lucy. :lol: WFM totally deserves it, and is the single reason that ilyg doesn't deserve it. This is quantifiable stuff here.

BTW, when do we put the cap on this thing?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 am

Sooooooooooooon. Maybe the end of this month. The surge of late voting has made it difficult.
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 am

Peg wrote:

Well it most definately shouldn't be you if thats what you are saying. And honestly, I don't think I have to explain. And like PT said, quality not quantity.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
Peg wrote:

Infidel!

It's not about quantity of posts, it's about quality. Smart people with well-rounded personalities take note of that and give credit where it's due. Besides, if you look at last year as a whole, I posted A LOT. :P

Well then I'm not a smart person with well-rounded personalities, 'because if I joined this sh*t, which I don't, I would have voted for BRMBug.. Well, maybe it is because I don't know you well or something and have to take a better look at your posts. I dunno. :')
I would vote for you as the nicest user though .. or Angus.. or Douche.. or Turd, hehe.

And @ L&M: OMG.. I was referring to Kanye West @ VMA's when he said Beyonce should have won that one award and not Taylor Swift. Damn what do you think of me? I don't even care about this lame ass awards anyway, I was just wondering why he should be best user of the year and why everybody voted for him. So in other words, it was a normal, neutral question and it had no intentions whatsoever. -_-
Get a friggin' hold of yourself.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Peg wrote:Well then I'm not a smart person with a well-rounded personality, 'because if I joined this sh*t, which I don't, I would have voted for BRMBug.. Well, maybe it is because I don't know you well or something and have to take a better look at your posts. I dunno. :')
I would vote for you as the nicest user though .. or Angus.. or Douche.. or Turd, hehe.

Speak with your vote, not with your pie-hole! That's what voting is all about! Also, pdsf voted for Bug as best user and if you do the same, that will close the gap between the two of us considerably!
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Pip Tweek wrote: I don't know why Bri cock-blocked you like that in making it a tie between you and Lucy. :lol: WFM totally deserves it, and is the single reason that ilyg doesn't deserve it. This is quantifiable stuff here.

Because it's funny? Also, no awards for him *shakes fist*.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm not really involved in the you vs. Moose thing Peg, but it looks to me like you're intentionally trying to make drama. Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

And if you thought that about Bug, then just vote for him. No need for the drama.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

This thread is becoming more and more fun ^^
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I'm not really involved in the you vs. Moose thing Peg, but it looks to me like you're intentionally trying to make drama. Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

And if you thought that about Bug, then just vote for him. No need for the drama.

It was a neutral question because I didn't get why everyone voted for PT. You guys made a drama about my question. And now bite me for having asked something, shiiiit. :|
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*

Return to “Games”