Page 2 of 21

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:14 am
by zzyzx 1
^ Cool :D

Thanks for all your hard work, dvda92 :D

Image

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 am
by lollirot
Good idea, I think the new feeling works out great as it changes. :D I always believe that more time has passed than really's gone. I almost thought 15 days gone inside of me but, 11 is still down our journey there!

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:40 pm
by dvda92
lollirot wrote:Good idea, I think the new feeling works out great as it changes. :D I always believe that more time has passed than really's gone. I almost thought 15 days gone inside of me but, 11 is still down our journey there!


Yup, time normally seems to go by slower if you can't wait for something, unless, of course, you freeze yourself and find yourself in the year 2546 :P

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 am
by zzyzx 1
148

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm
by dvda92
One hundred and forty six days left

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:46 pm
by zzyzx 1
Yup; 146 days left :D

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 pm
by 203177
145 days left damn too looooongggggg! :evil:

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 am
by zzyzx 1
Now it's only 144 days :)

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 pm
by lollirot
Not too much longer until a month's passed. I guess the holidays haven't slowed much...well they haven't yet! w00t!

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm
by Samathou
Oh well, let's count each day the time missing before the 15th season :D
n
(Oh well, it would be so funny if there were a countdown counting the secondes before this one. It would be so scaaaring with this huge number!)

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:55 pm
by zzyzx 1
Samathou wrote:Oh well, let's count each day the time missing before the 15th season :D
n
(Oh well, it would be so funny if there were a countdown counting the secondes before this one. It would be so scaaaring with this huge number!)


As of this post:

12,384,126 Seconds until the start of Season 15A :D

for our European Friends:

12.384.126 Seconds until the start of Season 15A :D

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:12 am
by Samathou
Lool xP

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 am
by zzyzx 1
142 days to go!

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:01 pm
by Samathou
x]

It's funny. Everybody is looking forward this awesome moment.

Re: Countdown To Season 15A

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 am
by zzyzx 1
Sam wrote:x]

It's funny. Everybody is looking forward this awesome moment.


loooool Yes we are :D


141 days!

Can't wait to see what dvda92 has for us to see in the 130s (the graphic for this countdown, I mean) :)